any girls here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luisa15
because i want girl friends no mens or guys allowed

StiltmanFTW
Hi,

I'm Stiltgirl. Nice to meet you, Luisa love

Bashar Teg
piggle and mg are the only 2 females left here iirc. eon blue is a guy but he cross-dresses as a hobby, so maybe you'll make an exception. other than that you're shit outta luck

StiltmanFTW
+ Sin

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hi,

I'm Stiltgirl. Nice to meet you, Luisa love

StiltwomanFTL (for the loss...of your penis)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
piggle and mg are the only 2 females left here iirc. eon blue is a guy but he cross-dresses as a hobby, so maybe you'll make an exception. other than that you're shit outta luck Immaturerainbow?

My ex (kawaiighostie) was here for awhile.

Bashar Teg
well yeah but she's on and off here. abs also pops in for like 3 seconds per year.

Luisa15
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
+ Sin you like dbz

Bashar Teg
so yeah, piggle and mg, but they're in the otf (as well as pretty much the rest of them) so maybe you'll have more luck there. the gdf is for incels, retards, and assh0les, and any combination of the three, all male.

cdtm
Go to Vs, look up Carver.

Usually getting hit on by some dude called Sin, avoid.

Nuke Nixon
Not the sharpest cuchillo in the drawer.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
StiltwomanFTL (for the loss...of your penis)

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Luisa15
you like dbz

Sure I do thumb up

Flyattractor
Is it a SURPRISE their aint no Chicks or Broads here with this collection of Mutant Sausage Freaks!?

Adam_PoE
Yeah, there are a few girls here. They are constantly triggered, and whine about SJWs all the time.

Impediment
Quanchi112 is a regular ho bag. Hit her up.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
eon blue is a guy but he cross-dresses as a hobby, so maybe you'll make an exception.

How's his tuck-back game?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, there are a few girls here. They are constantly triggered, and whine about SJWs all the time.

Plus all the females we have here that put dicks in their mouths and enjoy it. I can think of 1 or 2 at least.

Bashar Teg

teehee

Eon Blue

Flyattractor

I fergitz....when the Gays say that is it Sexist?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Plus all the females we have here that put dicks in their mouths and enjoy it. I can think of 1 or 2 at least.

If it was not for people who put dicks in their mouths and enjoy it, no one would ever get a blow job. Seems like an odd line of attack if you like getting head. Unless you are resentful of people who suck dick, because no one will suck yours.

Surtur
If it was not for people who put dicks in their mouths and enjoy it, no one would ever get a blow job. Seems like an odd line of attack if you like getting head. Unless you are resentful of people who suck dick, because no one will suck yours.

Not sure why you're gonna play dumb and act like you don't know what I was implying, then add on with a weak and predictable insult.

Do better.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Not sure why you're gonna play dumb and act like you don't know what I was implying, then add on with a weak and predictable insult.

Do better.

If you hold such attitudes about people for sucking dick, then they are not going to agree to suck yours. I am just trying to help you out.

cdtm
People pay good money (or drugs) for that.

Adam's a prince (Princess? What's a gender neutral term for royalty?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.