CaV: AncientPower (Exar Kun) vs. DarthCaedus77 (Darth Caedus) v2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealistRacism
Lets try this again... No trolling this time.

Rules remain the same;
> Both Combatants in their Primes
> Takes place in the Petranaki Arena
> 15m Starting Distance
> Malak >> Kun Scaling Arguments are limited to 1 paragraph (up to 150 words) for each debater. Try not to make it the main point.

DarthCaedus77
So AP realised that it's opener was garbage after getting one shotted by me in 4 sentences then started back peddling so hard and claimed it was trolling (It really wasn't). This debate is beneath me, AP is beneath me, Kun is beneath Caedus and I frankly have no reason to continue. You guys can label it as me being "scared" if you want but tbh IDC. Now to work on my power of Jacen blog, something I actually give a shit about.

AncientPower
LMFAO @ THAT BEING MY REAL OPENER. laughing out loud

Concession accepted *****.

Kun >>> Caedus confirmed.

DarthCaedus77
Laugh all you want but we both know the truth. Oh yeah and lol at not engaging in a CAV meaning a character is superior to another.

AncientPower
I posted two lots of bait and you bit so hard the fvcking hook broke. Admit you're a ***** and that you know you can't face me, and thus lose any right to contest me in the future or shut up and let me post a proper opener. (Though let's be honest you'd probably never reply after seeing how laughably out of your depth you are) Two choices, take your pick.

HP Legend
Originally posted by AncientPower
I posted two lots of bait and you bit so hard the fvcking hook broke. Admit you're a ***** and that you know you can't face me, and thus lose any right to contest me in the future or shut up and let me post a proper opener. (Though let's be honest you'd probably never reply after seeing how laughably out of your depth you are) Two choices, take your pick.

Bait... Seriously?

Dude you acted like it was some irrefutable line of scaling and got really salty when people said your opener was bad. Now you're playing it off like trolling. Just admit when you do stupid shit AP. It'd make people like you a lot more.

AncientPower
Why the **** would I seriously post that as my sole opener? I posted it to see how he'd react and he hypocritically replied in the same way that he called me out for when I refute Malak scaling horse manure.

You're both feckin' delusion, must run in the family.

Xiggy
It's time to go to bed AP

AncientPower
Yeah, no. DC77 has shit himself and retired. I'm just pointing out how pathetic his excuse for doing so was.

No one cares for your input.

HP Legend
Why the **** would I seriously post that as my sole opener? I posted it to see how he'd react and he hypocritically replied in the same way that he called me out for when I refute Malak scaling horse manure.

You're both feckin' delusion, must run in the family.

You'd post that as your opener because you're retarded and won't let Kun die. Face it all his crowning achievements have been debunked and all that's left is a quote which puts him vastly below Malak which you've consistently failed to debunk.

You might as well dig your grave or pick yourself up and rep someone else.

"Let the past die" AP. Kun is dead.

RIP Exar Kun: 1994-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ0QQUYPMQ

Xiggy

Is that so?

HP Legend
Yeah, no. DC77 has shit himself and retired. I'm just pointing out how pathetic his excuse for doing so was.

Tbh I value Ziggy's input. It's worth hearing unlike yours.

AncientPower
Originally posted by HP Legend
You'd post that as your opener because you're retarded and won't let Kun die. Face it all his crowning achievements have been debunked and all that's left is a quote which puts him vastly below Malak which you've consistently failed to debunk.

You might as well dig your grave or pick yourself up and rep someone else.

"Let the past die" AP. Kun is dead.

RIP Exar Kun: 1994-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ0QQUYPMQ

That is an awfully complicated way of saying you're too shit scared to debate me on it. Genetics.

HP Legend
That is an awfully complicated way of saying you're too shit scared to debate me on it. Genetics.

It's not my debate to engage in so how can I be scared lmao? I'm actually perfectly willing to discuss the Malak>Kun quote with you. Just PM or set up a thread and we can talk about it.

HP Legend
Alright I don't care. We're debating it anyway.

Setting up the thread.

AncientPower
He also wore a vocal mask that may have concealed a form of cybernetic life-support. Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?

Read this, over and over, and you'll reach the same conclusion I did. Because literally nothing here even infers the Force, never mind references it. The only context given to what form these 'powers' take is 'cybernetic enhancement' in the form of 'life support'.

Note that, once again, the very same source postulates that something is effecting his survivability and that, again, it might be due to something hidden that is linked to his mask:

Here's what I think it refers to, given that sole line of context:

Obviously the object it ponders was the Star Forge, they simply weren't spoiling the ending of KotOR:

The major endgame battle plot twist is that Malak can drain Jedi captives throughout his battle with Revan to support his own life and ignore fatal wounds, essentially making him immortal. In game you literally have to prevent him from doing this or he goes back to full HP.

People seem to forget that the entire point of the web enhancement was to translate Darth Malak's KotOR abilities into abilities he has in the roleplaying game.

What's worse is that the quote makes little sense otherwise, and also shows Cory isn't a moron who understands the use of plurals and singulars:

"An imposing figure with ghostly pale features, prominent Sith tattoos, a gleaming red lightsaber, and devastating Dark Side power, Malak struck terror into the hearts of his former allies. He also wore a vocal mask that may have concealed a form of cybernetic life-support. Did it provide him with powers far greater than even Exar Kun or Freedon Nadd, or was cybernetic enhancement too simple an explanation?"

His actual dark side power has already been described as 'devastating'. It'd be horrendous writing for the vocal mask description to be talking about the same thing.

My two cents.

AncientPower
No point making a third fvcking thread for the same topic.

HP Legend
Alright. Will refute this tomorrow.

gold slorg

i do

ziggy is cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.