"Men's Issues"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
What the **** are these?

I'm a guy, I have a job, I've been married, I have family, I don't hate women, I don't feel the world is against me. I have a GF... what the hell do I have to winge about? What the **** are these "Men's issues" and what the **** is the "Men's movement?" Surely men, get jobs, pay their way, live their lives and get on, or that's how I was brought up.

Surtur
Well there was a study that said men are given harsher prison sentences than women who commit the same crime.

Would that count?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Well there was a study that said men are given harsher prison sentences than women who commit the same crime.

Would that count? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Right, but again...it would seem like an issue if men are given harsher sentences for the same crime. If it was women getting harsher sentences it would 100% be dubbed a women's issue.

So if this isn't just a bait thread...you'll acknowledge the issue I just mentioned, right?

Putinbot1
Right, but again...it would seem like an issue if men are given harsher sentences for the same crime. If it was women getting harsher sentences it would 100% be dubbed a women's issue.

So if this isn't just a bait thread...you'll acknowledge the issue I just mentioned, right? But surely because men are stronger an assault from a male will do more damage than the same assault from a woman for instance.

Surtur
So it's a bait thread, okie dokie, have fun thumb up

Putinbot1
So it's a bait thread, okie dokie, have fun thumb up So a man isn't stronger than a woman in your opinion?

cdtm
Child custody issues, maybe?

Judges do tend to be sexist men who believe child rearing is woman's work. smile

Granted, many men also do abandon their families. But, for the ne's who genuinely want to be part of their kids life, yet have a toxic relationship with their ex?..

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Child custody issues, maybe?

Judges do tend to be sexist men who believe child rearing is woman's work. smile

Granted, many men also do abandon their families. But, for the ne's who genuinely want to be part of their kids life, yet have a toxic relationship with their ex?.. Surely though usually the man has a higher earning potential due to the type of work men do as they are stronger. So the man being able to work full time is in the child's interests. That's how I always saw it and I've been in that position.

Bashar Teg
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

laughing out loud

Impediment

Emperordmb

So if this isn't just a bait thread...you'll acknowledge the issue I just mentioned, right?
Well here's the evidence of progressive hypocrisy. A smaller disparity exists between whites and blacks, and they screech about it. But the larger one between men and women... dead silence.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Because woman can have sex with whoever they want, guys only get lucky to mate.

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure Kurk not Carthage is the MGTOW guy

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Because woman can have sex with whoever they want, guys only get lucky to mate. Guys can mate they just have to accept sometimes they'll get rejected.

Ha, I bet you've had girls you won't sleep with crush on you, I know I have. Not all girls can sleep with who they want.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*having

darthgoober
But surely because men are stronger an assault from a male will do more damage than the same assault from a woman for instance.
It's not limited to assault though. Women get lesser punishments across the board in the legal system. Though tbf, I personally don't consider that to be a "men's issue" because I don't think that men are being treated unfairly by being given harsh sentences, I rather believe that society is being treated unfairly by not holding female criminals to full account.

Surely though usually the man has a higher earning potential due to the type of work men do as they are stronger. So the man being able to work full time is in the child's interests. That's how I always saw it and I've been in that position.
Why would men have higher earning potential just because they're physically stronger? It's not like the average ditch digger makes more than a something like a lawyer and these days women are graduating universities in higher numbers than men and are more sought after in the workplace.

Putinbot1
Lawyers and ditch diggers rarely marry.
It seems most young men just like to whibe when they are burnt. They need to man up.

Flyattractor
It is amazing there aint More Men's Issues" when Straight Guys have to put up with Heterosexual Phobic Activity brought on by Cuck SJW NPC Nonsense like this!!!!

Mizzou Now Claims Tall Men asking out Short Women is now Sexual Misconduct!?

darthgoober
Lawyers and ditch diggers rarely marry.
It seems most young men just like to whibe when they are burnt. They need to man up.
It doesn't matter if lawyers and ditch diggers are prone to marrying. You said that the bias against men in family court makes sense because men have a higher earning potential due to being physically stronger, but that's not the case because the highest paying jobs aren't dependent upon physical strength and these days women are more likely than men to have advanced degrees and are more sought after in high paying jobs. Thus men DON'T have a higher earning potential than women.

Seems kinda like you have something against guys who don't want to take a back seat to women in regards to raising their children.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by darthgoober
It doesn't matter if lawyers and ditch diggers are prone to marrying. You said that the bias against men in family court makes sense because men have a higher earning potential due to being physically stronger, but that's not the case because the highest paying jobs aren't dependent upon physical strength and these days women are more likely than men to have advanced degrees and are more sought after in high paying jobs. Thus men DON'T have a higher earning potential than women.

Seems kinda like you have something against guys who don't want to take a back seat to women in regards to raising their children. As someone who has raised kids, and been divorced twice, I'm a great believer a man does what a man has to do for his kids. Usually, compromises can be made. When they can't... Well.

Putinbot1
double post laughing out loud

Flyattractor
The Mens PTSD must be Kicking In!

darthgoober
As someone who has raised kids, and been divorced twice, I'm a great believer a man does what a man has to do for his kids. Usually, compromises can be made. When they can't... Well.
I agree that men should do what they have to do for his kids, but that's irrelevant to the point that the family court system is biased against men and that such a thing is a legitimate issue for men to be concerned about. I know that you're kind of old so there's a good chance that you still subscribe to the notion that a woman's place is in the home raising children and it's enough for men to just pay the bills without actively taking part in the emotional upbringing of children, but nowadays we're trying to move past that type of mindset.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Mens PTSD must be Kicking In! splits and divorces hit men and women equally hard. To believe otherwise is ludicrous. Both will have invested a lot in something that failed. The difference is they may be at different stages of realising that.

Flyattractor
Yep. I have seen a few EvilKunt totally screw a guy up.

Putinbot1
I agree that men should do what they have to do for his kids, but that's irrelevant to the point that the family court system is biased against men and that such a thing is a legitimate issue for men to be concerned about. I know that you're kind of old so there's a good chance that you still subscribe to the notion that a woman's place is in the home raising children and it's enough for men to just pay the bills without actively taking part in the emotional upbringing of children, but nowadays we're trying to move past that type of mindset. Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.

Putinbot1
Yep. I have seen a few EvilKunt totally screw a guy up. that will always happen in both directions in some relationships.

darthgoober
Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.
Yeah but it's not like it's something men as a whole just gave up willingly, feminists have been working hard to beat the notion of traditional gender roles out of everyone for years lol

Putinbot1
Yeah but it's not like it's something men as a whole just gave up willingly, feminist have been working hard to beat the notion of traditional gender roles out of everyone for years lol you see, I just don't see that. Most women want the same things they've always wanted. Safety and security being key. Women want to be looked after still. They still say the same shit they always have, I feel safe in your arms etc. When they don't feel safe or you can't provide, then your relationship is ****ed, women are very pragmatic. Young guys don't get that.

Flyattractor
that will always happen in both directions in some relationships.

ANd that is why I refuse to get into one. Good Old Cold Mechanical Party Sex. Good Times.

darthgoober
you see, I just don't see that. Most women want the same things they've always wanted. Safety and security being key. Women want to be looked after still. They still say the same shit they always have, I feel safe in your arms etc. When they don't feel safe or you can't provide, then your relationship is ****ed, women are very pragmatic. Young guys don't get that.
Well you are what many feminists would refer to as a sexist misogynist. Your mindset is discouraged and even attacked when it's expressed by young men as being supportive of the dreaded "patriarchy".

Putinbot1
ANd that is why I refuse to get into one. Good Old Cold Mechanical Party Sex. Good Times. And therein lies the problem, people can only be rejected when they try and to be honest rejection isn't the end of the world, it's just a part of the world.

Putinbot1
Well you are what many feminists would refer to as a sexist misogynist. Your mindset is discouraged and even attacked when it's expressed by young men as being supportive of the dreaded "patriarchy". that's the thing all this patriarchy, SJW shit. Men and women in the real world just get on with their lives.

darthgoober
that's the thing all this patriarchy, SJW shit. Men and women in the real world just get on with their lives.
I 100% agree on that one. On the plus side, more and more people(men and women) are starting to realize just how much BS the modern day feminist movement is shoveling. That why there are so many women are refusing to even call themselves feminists anymore.

Flyattractor
And therein lies the problem, people can only be rejected when they try and to be honest rejection isn't the end of the world, it's just a part of the world.

Honesty in a "relationship" SHeesh No wonder you got issues..
cool

Putinbot1
I 100% agree on that one. thumb up seriously in a normal day off the web how often does the wordS SJW OR Patriachy come up Goobs, In my life.

Putinbot1
Honesty in a "relationship" SHeesh No wonder you got issues..
cool Everyone has issues Fly, our success is based on how well we control, come to terms with or hide them. Also, the scale of those issues. People today let these issues control them because they are too self centred tbh.

darthgoober
thumb up seriously in a normal day off the web how often does the wordS SJW OR Patriachy come up Goons, In my life 0.
Oh I just recently did a stint at a vocational school, it comes up plenty day to day. So much so that I did a big oral presentation debunking the whole "gender wage gap" thing. Strait up blew my teacher's and classmate's minds when I laid everything out.

Putinbot1
Oh I just recently did a stint at a vocational school, it comes up plenty day to day. So much so that I did a big oral presentation debunking the whole "gender wage gap" thing. Strait up blew my teachers and classmates minds when I laid everything out. What were you studying? Hope it went well.

dadudemon
Haha, I do think men stopped wanting to be men and let the women be their men instead. I have a 25 year age gap with my present partner. She being 25 years younger than me, also having two degrees herself, I may decide to have a third family soon. Haha.

Awesome that you found such a great woman (2 degrees). Also, she must be incredible to still love you despite your terrible personality quirks. love

darthgoober
What were you studying? Hope it went well.
Well I was studying medical insurance coding, but then they told me that the teacher would be retiring next year so I dropped the class because there's no way I could finish it all since I was only a half day student. Still, it wasn't a total waste. I did end up with mastery level scores in computer fundamentals and Microsoft Word and certified in Microsoft Excel so I came away better off than I entered in.

dadudemon
Well I was studying medical insurance coding, but then they told me that the teacher would be retiring next year so I dropped the class because there's no way I could finish it all since I was only a half day student. Still, it wasn't a total waste. I did end up with mastery level scores in computer fundamentals and Microsoft Word and certified in Microsoft Excel so I came away better off than I entered in.

Go back to school. Don't listen to the haters. Work hard. Don't sleep if you have to get homework done.

I am betting you come from a family that mostly does not have a college degree and they talk down about the college institution, right? (I'm in Oklahoma...so you know I went through something similar growing up)

That's why I say don't listen to the haters. Be the first in your direct family to get a masters or even a Ph.D. You're smart enough. The only thing you need is just the motivation. Extreme amounts of it.

Putinbot1
Whirly's next controversial post on this topic. The internet acts as a hive mind connecting men who are not over things and creating "Men's issues", these people instead of coming to terms with things like they would have done before the net find others to validate and wallow in depression with. The same happens with women leading to radical ideas. These ideas have never spread as much before because in the past you might only know one couple splitting up and one depressed guy and/or woman. Now people come across lots of these angry souls and they almost appear normal, making everybody think histrionics, depressed facebook rants etc are standard human behaviour and stopping people moving on.

darthgoober
Originally posted by dadudemon
Go back to school. Don't listen to the haters. Work hard. Don't sleep if you have to get homework done.

I am betting you come from a family that mostly does not have a college degree and they talk down about the college institution, right? (I'm in Oklahoma...so you know I went through something similar growing up)

That's why I say don't listen to the haters. Be the first in your direct family to get a masters or even a Ph.D. You're smart enough. The only thing you need is just the motivation. Extreme amounts of it.
Oh everyone was actually very supportive, I quit for practical reasons. I signed up for the medical insurance coding because it was pretty much the only course they had for a legitimate job that one could do from home. If that course isn't available to me, there's no sense in going because my kids mean that I HAVE to find a job that I can do from home. If I don' find a real job like that within a year I'll end up with a job that will end up costing me my equal custody of my kids so it makes more sense for me to focus on finding something I can do from home than studying for some other job that would guarantee I had to give them up.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Awesome that you found such a great woman (2 degrees). Also, she must be incredible to still love you despite your terrible personality quirks. love I agree

Putinbot1
Oh everyone was actually very supportive, I quit for practical reasons. I signed up for the medical insurance coding because it was pretty much the only course they had for a legitimate job that one could do from home. If that course isn't available to me, there's no sense in going because my kids mean that I HAVE to find a job that I can do from home. If I don' find a real job like that within a year I'll end up with a job that will end up costing me my equal custody of my kids so it makes more sense for me to focus on finding something I can do from home than studying for some other job that would guarantee I had to give them up. like I said men do because they have to do, you're doing what you have to do. thumb up

darthgoober
like I said men do because they have to do, you're doing what you have to do. thumb up
Yeah I'm kicking around the idea of getting into the whole blogging/Youtube channel kind of thing. I'm good at arguing and pissing people off so it seems like I might be someone who can get quite a few views lol. I'm not trying to be rich or anything after all, I'll be happy if I can just get by.

Putinbot1
Yeah I'm kicking around the idea of getting into the whole blogging/Youtube channel kind of thing. I'm good at arguing and pissing people off so it seems like I might be someone who can get quite a few views lol i wish you well, i think it's oversaturated to be honest, not that I watch YouTube apart from old boxing matches tbh.

Flyattractor
The Youtube Algorithm Gremlins would eat you alive..

darthgoober
i wish you well, i think it's oversaturated to be honest, not that I watch YouTube apart from old boxing matches tbh.
Oh it probably is, I doubt I'll be able to make much even if I'm successful. But I'm looking at it more as a supplementary thing for whatever other kind of low paying "at home" work I manage to find. Plus I'm prob going to become a substitute teacher because there's very little in the way of requirements for that in my state.

Putinbot1
Oh it probably is, I doubt I'll be able to make much even if I'm successful. But I'm looking at it more as a supplementary thing for whatever other kind of low paying "at home" work I manage to find. Plus I'm prob going to become a substitute teacher because there's very little in the way of requirements for that in my state. clean criminal record and literacy and numeracy exam?

darthgoober
clean criminal record and literacy and numeracy exam?
No exams even, just a diploma and background check I believe lol. Oklahoma has LOW standards when it comes to education.

Putinbot1
No exams even, just a diploma and background check I believe lol. Oklahoma has LOW standards when it comes to education. hahaha, that's amusing. No common core or NGSS in Okie schools?

darthgoober
hahaha, that's amusing. No common core or NGSS in Okie schools?
Not sure, it's been been quite a while since I was actually in school myself apart from V-Tech, but honestly I can't really see the people around here getting behind the idea of something like common core. I always learned a lot more on my own time at the library and from the set of encyclopedias we had at my house than I did in class.

Putinbot1
Not sure, it's been been quite a while since I was actually in school myself apart from V-Tech, but honestly I can't really see the people around here getting behind the idea of something like common core. I always learned a lot more on my own time at the library and from the set of encyclopedias we had at my house than I did in class. I'm a big believer in Institutionalised Education, I know if I'd been left alone I'd have just played soccer, rugby and gone to boxing. I do think schools provide social skills as well as academics, they are what they are. That said I learnt a lot more in Brighton than I did in the inner London secondary I was in before we moved.

Putinbot1
Whirly's next controversial post on this topic. The internet acts as a hive mind connecting men who are not over things and creating "Men's issues", these people instead of coming to terms with things like they would have done before the net find others to validate and wallow in depression with. The same happens with women leading to radical ideas. These ideas have never spread as much before because in the past you might only know one couple splitting up and one depressed guy and/or woman. Now people come across lots of these angry souls and they almost appear normal, making everybody think histrionics, depressed facebook rants etc are standard human behaviour and stopping people moving on.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well here's the evidence of progressive hypocrisy. A smaller disparity exists between whites and blacks, and they screech about it. But the larger one between men and women... dead silence.

Yup. I brought up a legitimate men's issue and it was dismissed with silly bullshit. Proof this was never meant to be a serious thread lol.

Putinbot1
Yup. I brought up a legitimate men's issue and it was dismissed with silly bullshit. Proof this was never meant to be a serious thread lol. are you whinging again Pinocchio

Surtur
are you whinging again Pinocchio

I'm correctly pointing out this was never meant to be a serious thread. Sorry if this hurts your fee fee's b*tch t*ts.

Flyattractor
Yup. I brought up a legitimate men's issue and it was dismissed with silly bullshit. Proof this was never meant to be a serious thread lol.

Hey! I brought one up too!

It is amazing there aint More Men's Issues" when Straight Guys have to put up with Heterosexual Phobic Activity brought on by Cuck SJW NPC Nonsense like this!!!!

Mizzou Now Claims Tall Men asking out Short Women is now Sexual Misconduct!?

Putinbot1
I'm correctly pointing out this was never meant to be a serious thread. Sorry if this hurts your fee fee's b*tch t*ts. haha, move on... build a life for yourself ***** boy.

Surtur
haha, move on... build a life for yourself ***** boy.

Lol you're pretty salty over me correctly pointing out this was not meant to be a serious thread. Why? You know exactly what you're doing, why act like you don't? Is playing dumb fun for you?

Putinbot1
Lol you're pretty salty over me correctly pointing out this was not meant to be a serious thread. Why? You know exactly what you're doing, why act like you don't? Is playing dumb fun for? It's funny because apart from you everyone has been polite and conversed in this thread. Even with some agreement.

Surtur
It's funny because apart from you everyone has been polite and conversed in this thread. Even with some agreement.

Lol the very first reply in this thread was from me and named a legitimate issue and you dismissed it. So it's funny you're still trying to act like this thread was meant to be a serious one.

Putinbot1
Lol the very first reply in this thread was from me and named a legitimate issue and you dismissed it. So it's funny you're still trying to act like this thread was meant to be a serious one. calm down, nobody rejected your post. You left the thread. You walked out on me.

Surtur
calm down, nobody rejected your post. You left the thread. You walked out on me.

Lol if you're gonna argue this was meant to be a serious thread this means you're just so damn deranged and salty over me you just can't help yourself.

Hey b*tch t*ts did you want me to avoid your threads to spare your fee fee's? Let you troll in peace?

Putinbot1
Lol if you're gonna argue this was meant to be a serious thread this means you're just so damn deranged and salty over me you just can't help yourself.

Hey b*tch t*ts did you want me to avoid your threads to spare your fee fee's? gimp, why do you humiliate yourself like this. You can't even do a push up. Yes I read that thread today. I felt bad for you.

Flyattractor
Not very MANLY to make fun of those with Disabilities.

Nope. Not MANLY at all.

Surtur
gimp, why do you humiliate yourself like this. You can't even do a push up. Yes I read that thread today. I felt bad for you.

B*tch t*ts, why lie? You just lied. Good thing people don't get banned for not backing up the shit they say, right?

I never said I couldn't do a single push up. I said I'm not gonna go and count the number I can do just to appease people on the internet.

This is all besides the point: your first response to me in this thread was silly BS. Your second response was your saltiness over me correctly pointing out men are stronger than women on average...and that was in another thread. So you're so damn salty you brought that shit here too lol. Damn. Why does biology hurt your fee fee's?

Putinbot1
Not very MANLY to make fun of those with Disabilities.

Nope. Not MANLY at all. I'm an equal ops insulter Fly, I thought a fascist like you would get with that.

Putinbot1
B*tch t*ts, why lie? You just lied. Good thing people don't get banned for not backing up the shit they say, right?

I never said I couldn't do a single push up. I said I'm not gonna go and count the number I can do just to appease people on the internet.

This is all besides the point: your first response to me in this thread was silly BS. Your second response was your saltiness over me correctly pointing out men are stronger than women on average...and that was in another thread. So you're so damn salty you brought that shit here too lol. Damn. Why does biology hurt your fee fee's? calm down gimp... I don't believe you and still feel bad for you.

Surtur
calm down gimp... I don't believe you and still feel bad for you.

Lol I'm glad you're not even trying to argue this thread was meant to be serious. Wise choice thumb up

Flyattractor
I'm an equal ops insulter Fly, I thought a fascist like you would get with that.

rolling on floor laughing

Putinbot1
Lol I'm glad you're not even trying to argue this thread was meant to be serious. Wise choice thumb up I understand why you'd want to derail it kid. Normal social interactions are clearly something you aren't familiar with.

Surtur
I understand why you'd want to derail it kid. Normal social interactions are clearly something you aren't familiar with.

You're very upset I've correctly pointed out the purpose of your thread lol.

Or is it that actual legitimate men's issues were brought up that created all this salt?

Flyattractor
This is why I am smarter then most here. The Only Issues I have are Comic Book Issues. Got a Shit ton of those.

Putinbot1
You're very upset I've correctly pointed out the purpose of your thread lol.

Or is it that actual legitimate men's issues were brought up that created all this salt? At this point you can't even.make sense to yourself. I still feel bad for you, for so many reasons, your life seems shit.

Surtur
At this point you can't even.make sense to yourself. I still feel bad for you, for so many reasons, your life seems shit.

If that's how you need to spin your saltiness...I'll allow it thumb up

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
To be fair. He DOSE NOT Start the Shit Throwing.

Surtur

BackFire
I opened this thread expecting it to be about erectile dysfunction.

Putinbot1

Surtur
It wasn't. It's a shame it happens tbh.

If it wasn't, then why couldn't you just address the valid points I made instead of trolling?

And no: do not say you properly addressed it lol. You trolled and were salty over stuff from another thread.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
I opened this thread expecting it to be about erectile dysfunction. Haha

Surtur
I opened this thread expecting it to be about erectile dysfunction.

Hmm, something you care to tell us?

Don't worry I saw this one infomercial about a pill and this dude was all "I got ED" and then the pill made him super happy. It wasn't viagra though, cuz it was touting other stuff besides fixing ED.

Damn, now I'm realizing it's been a LONG time since I've seen an infomercial.

Putinbot1
If it wasn't, then why couldn't you just address the valid points I made instead of trolling?

And no: do not say you properly addressed it lol. You trolled and were salty over stuff from another thread. read back, try and read the whole tone Surter. This thread addressed pretty specific issues and whilst not agreeing totally most people agreed on some things. Even the first post set the tone. The thread wasn't about you and discussion was had without you.

BackFire
Lol.

I was confused as to why a thread I assumed was about ED had so many replies in such a short amount of time.

Putinbot1
I opened this thread expecting it to be about erectile dysfunction. If you've been drinking I recommend Cialis gel... smile

Surtur
read back, try and read the whole tone Surter. This thread addressed pretty specific issues and whilst not agreeing totally most people agreed on some things. Even the first post set the tone. The thread wasn't about you and discussion was had without you.

Lol you're not answering my question. If this was a legit thread why couldn't you address the points I made? All you did was troll.

BackFire
We should probably change the name of the General discussion forum to the General Trolling Forum.

shiv
Stress
Heart Disease
Cancer
Strokes
Respiratory Failure

These are serious man killers.

Putinbot1
Lol you're not answering my question. If this was a legit thread why couldn't you address the points I made? All you did was troll. Do you feel trolled now?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by shiv
Stress
Heart Disease
Cancer
Strokes
Respiratory Failure

These are serious man killers. all true.

Surtur
Originally posted by shiv
Stress
Heart Disease
Cancer
Strokes
Respiratory Failure

These are serious man killers.

Suicide rate...

Putinbot1
Suicide rate... things will get better, chin up.

Surtur
Do you feel trolled now?

Lol to be honest, I'm beginning to feel this wasn't meant to be a bait thread. Rather, that my sheer presence just gets to you and that you cannot help yourself.

If you'll actually admit to this, I give you my word I will never reply to another thread you post. I know that deep down everyone here recognizes this is the case anyways, I just want you to say it lol.

Putinbot1
Lol to be honest, I'm beginning to feel this wasn't meant to be a bait thread. Rather, that my sheer presence just gets to you and that you cannot help yourself.

If you'll actually admit to this, I give you my word I will never reply to another thread you post. I know that deep down everyone here recognizes this is the case anyways, I just want you to say it lol. that's the spirit, chin up.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

ArtificialGlory

Surtur

MythLord
Higher suicide rates.
Longer prison sentences.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
Higher suicide rates.
Longer prison sentences.

Also men are more likely to die at work than women.

cdtm
all true.

And most can be mitigated by moderate drinking.

AA is really about killing off men! mad

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I don't know what point or post you are even talking about, but you do have a habit of going down the rabbit hole with the same people over and over. And then everything turns to shit.

Why not either stay out of their threads or put them on ignore for the benefit of yourself and the discussion.

Okay, your responses make sense since you're not aware of the posts, so my bad on that.

Just go to the very first page of this thread and read the very first few replies. You'll see what I mean. There was also another thread where I talked about how men are stronger than women on average, that is why he keeps mentioning strength.

BrolyBlack
It's not even a debate, on average men are physically stronger than women. Its basic biology. But that response he made was bait to you, the thread was not, which is why would just ignore or avoid it.

Surtur
It's not even a debate, on average men are physically stronger than women. Its basic biology. But that response he made was bait to you, the thread was not, which is why would just ignore or avoid it.

I agree actually, I don't think it was a bait thread, I feel my sheer presence triggers Putinbot. Any sort of participation by me sets him off lol.

BrolyBlack
Or you are triggered by him, it goes both ways. Just look at that one response, it set you off. Why not just ignore him and save yourself the stress? It would be so easy.

Surtur
Or you are triggered by him, it goes both ways. Just look at that one response, it set you off. Why not just ignore him and save yourself the stress? It would be so easy.

I guess we can agree to disagree. I feel I tried to participate normally and the OP could not handle it.

It doesn't stress me out, I just wish if someone is gonna bait or troll they can acknowledge it lol.

Surtur
Men Are FAILING By Virtually EVERY Metric

o8GreI4P62A

BackFire
He capitalized 'failing', so you know it's true.

Flyattractor
And yet you Failed to Capitalize....Sounds like BF might have some ISSUES!?

BackFire
I never FAILED to CAPITALIZE correctly, YOU just DON'T understand MY brilliance.

Flyattractor
And now you seem to have lost the ability to control your Self Volume...

So many Issues with you!

BackFire
I'm always yelling.

Flyattractor
Egg-zactly!

BackFire
It just makes what I'm saying more exciting.

Flyattractor
You keep telling your self that Skippy.

BackFire
Capslock is cruise control for cool.

Flyattractor
WIth you its more like the left turn signal being unknowingly left on.

BackFire
Turn signals are also cool.

cdtm
Capslock is cruise control for cool.

Maybe in the stone age.

Nospaceswillbethefutureiwillmakeitcool

BackFire
Iwantin

Flyattractor
Nahyouwouldblababoutit

BackFire
Thefirstruleofnospaceiswedon'ttalkaboutnospace

Flyattractor
yackyackyack

Adam_PoE

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Think again.

laughing

Robtard
Exactly, being arrested and spending a night or two in the cells for having a fight etc is part of growing up, you realise it's no fun and you moderate your behaviour. It's part of manning up, I certainly wouldn't want to go to Prison now, I'm far too old. That said in the sort of countries I live in, if it got to that chances are I'd be deported first. Perhaps i'm being unfair in this thread men do have some issues of inequality, but is whining like women the way to deal with them?
I think some young men, have forgotten what it is to be a man.

You're not the JP type hero KMC deserves, but the JP type hero KMC needs right now.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
You're not the JP type hero KMC deserves, but the JP type hero KMC needs right now. Haha I have another trick for guys, if you sit on a bar stool in a club and ask girls if you can buy them a drink many will say yes and a number of those will go home with you in a year. It's up to you boys how you handle it once alone, but no duct tape or restraints unless she is into it. As young man more would actually say yes than no and no roofies, ether or GHB was involved ever.

Windy City boom
Men have no issues that are not caused by women. All women under 35 are evil.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Windy City boom
Men have no issues that are not caused by women. All women under 35 are evil. That seems quite a generalisation Incel.

Putinbot1
Haha I have another trick for guys, if you sit on a bar stool in a club and ask girls if you can buy them a drink many will say yes and a number of those will go home with you in a year. It's up to you boys how you handle it once alone, but no duct tape or restraints unless she is into it. As young man more would actually say yes than no and no roofies, ether or GHB was involved ever. To clarify, with you boys, I don't mean Rob. He is a man, almost an old man like me. But the question for the boys, why can I pull young women of varied ethnicity, white, black and in between, as young or younger than many of you who are all above average and younger Incels cannot pull anyone?

samhain
Haha I have another trick for guys, if you sit on a bar stool in a club and ask girls if you can buy them a drink many will say yes and a number of those will go home with you in a year.

And don't be too afraid to let a girl buy you a drink once in a while, TB quite H, they love it, I guess it's empowering.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
And don't be too afraid to let a girl buy you a drink once in a while, TB quite H, they love it, I guess it's empowering. Agreed, in the UK the best girls never let you spend till they trust you. I'm sure you agree Sam.

samhain
To clarify, with you boys, I don't mean Rob. He is a man, almost an old man like me. But the question for the boys, why can I pull young women of varied ethnicity, white, black and in between, as young or younger than many of you who are all above average and younger Incels cannot pull anyone?

I think experience is a massive factor in this. I've never been in any danger of becoming an Incel but I did notice that I had a lot more success with women when I hit my late-20s, which makes me wonder what I was doing wrong in my youth. The answer is, nothing. I was doing nothing wrong but you relax more as you get older and women tend to prefer that kind of male company, I went from pulling every month or two to genuine Fonzy numbers in no time. Like 3 or 4 different girls a week by simply not trying as hard.

samhain
Agreed, in the UK the best girls never let you spend till they trust you. I'm sure you agree Sam.

Yeah, I have noticed this. I think it's also part wariness, girls get suspicious as though you're going to demand sex for buying them a drink so they avoid that, which is fair enough I suppose.

Putinbot1
Yeah, I have noticed this. I think it's also part wariness, girls get suspicious as though you're going to demand sex for buying them a drink so they avoid that, which is fair enough I suppose. I agree to a point but a couple of girls I've been with have given sex up early but still wouldn't let me buy them anything for months. I think it's the whole thing of being in indebted. To be honest I understand it because we've all bruised people and left behind and we've all bruised others too. No one always has honest intentions in every relationship they've had. Or perhaps I'm just a cynic.

samhain
I've seen man react badly when offering a girl a drink and she says no, or even if she says yes, finishes the drink and refuses to go home with them. I've always been cool with it, more booze for me at the end of the day.

Putinbot1
I've seen man react badly when offering a girl a drink and she says no, or even if she says yes, finishes the drink and refuses to go home with them. I've always been cool with it, more booze for me at the end of the day. Ive seen that too, when i did the door at Ritzy in Nottingham, that sort of shit happened all the time. Same at SE14 in London and the Venue in New Cross and Definately true for squaddies and Matlows in Portsmouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.