Eclipse vs Black Lantern Ring vs Starro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
If they're trying to take over the same host, who wins?

Bentley
Do you mean Eclipso?

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Do you mean Eclipso?

New phone, haven't tweaked the autocorrect settings yet.

I miss my old phone, these newer ones have a ton of annoying "alerts". Even after deleting the Yelp app, I kept getting Yelp alerts at random times, from various apps..

Bentley
I feel you. Recently I was forced to switch phones due to a battery problem and I ended up with one that notifies me of all kind of useless sh_t.

SquallX

zopzop

DarkSaint85
Depends on who it is

SBP, for example, beat the BL rings. But I bet he'd fall to Eclipso.

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends on who it is

Eclipso is magic, SBP would laugh it off.

But to be fair the character is invincible when not weakened.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends on who it is

The BL's were actually threatening to kill him. I think it he only beat it beat it because his emotional spectrum is ridjculous.

qwertyuiop1998
if an already dead person,then should be black ring,but if a living being,i incline to eclipso,because black ring possession to living being have been resist once or twice(like in adventures comics,superboy managed briefly resist black ring,and SBP even achieved to destroy it),and eclipso he is spectre predecessor,in dc nation mentioend this kind of beings has top level hierarchy in magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.