Best GDF poster of 2018

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Title has it all.

I like to focus on the positive.

Vote for you favorite.

I included those that were frequent throughout the year.

Honorable mentions:

DarthSkywalker0
Bashar Teg
BrolyBlack (Supra)
Impediment
NemeBro
Darthgoober
Mindship
Scribble
Jmangham

Some posted here and left quickly. I only put in people that consistently posted throughout the year with the exception of Quan who posted so much recently that I figured he should be in the poll.

Edit - About the order of the names: Yes, Adam_Poe is probably the sexist poster in the GDF but he's at the top because I put the names in alphabetical order (besides "other"wink to not reflect a bias.

Tzeentch
Kurk

Putinbot1
I voted for Surtur, on reflection this was the wrong answer but given how many posts he actually makes, effort has to account for something and I'd like him to achieve something.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Kurk oooooooooooh, now we're talking. He Is Gustavo Fring!

dadudemon
My vote is Backfire.

When he's serious, he posts logical, reasonable, and informed points. So much so, that I often find myself coming back to points he's made months or even over a year ago and it just took me that long to come back around to his point.

Edit - Also, wanted to vote for Whirly. He's been a great addition to KMC. Glad he's not getting banned. smile

Putinbot1
Elimist deserves a solid mention along with Valkorion and a number of other members of the star wars extended Universe forum, never have so few, been so smug, having achieved so little in life. Kudos you virgins, you all crack me up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Elimist deserves a solid mention along with Valkorion and a number of other members of the star wars extended Universe forum, never have so few, been so smug, having achieved so little in life. Kudos you virgins, you all crack me up.

They were ineligible. They didn't post consistently throughout 2018. They just evaporated all of a sudden (we all know they were just summer-posters).

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
They were ineligible. They didn't post consistently throughout 2018. They just evaporated all of a sudden (we all know they were just summer-posters). Ellimist was on a couple of weeks ago, I remember insulting him DDM.

Bashar Teg
these threads are so lame.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Kurk If the criteria is based on how much enjoyment their posts have given me then definitely. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
If the criteria is based on how much enjoyment their posts have given me then definitely. thumb up thumb up

BackFire
My vote is Backfire.

When he's serious, he posts logical, reasonable, and informed points. So much so, that I often find myself coming back to points he's made months or even over a year ago and it just took me that long to come back around to his point.

Edit - Also, wanted to vote for Whirly. He's been a great addition to KMC. Glad he's not getting banned. smile

If you wanted dick pics you could have just asked.

I kinda want to vote Quanchi because his posts always crack me up.

I also kinda want to vote Edmb because he clearly puts the most effort into his posts.

Also Surtur because of the sheer volume.

I also kind of don't want to vote at all to protest the country's two party system.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
these threads are so lame. shush and vote for me... please. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
I kinda want to vote Quanchi because his posts always crack me up.

I also kinda want to vote Edmb because he clearly puts the most effort into his posts.

Also Surtur because of the sheer volume.

I also kind of don't want to vote at all to protest the country's two party system. shush, and vote for me please... You know it makes sense.

BackFire
shush, and vote for me please... You know it makes sense.

Hmmm, on the one hand I shouldn't vote because I'm a mod and it may be seen as some kind of bias.

On the other hand, your girlfriend is hot and I'd like to have sex with her.

Quite a pickle.

Bashar Teg
Sorry pal o mine. I'm boycotting since the gdf is not the place for popularity polls. I thought we all had an unspoken agreement that these belong in the otf.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Hmmm, on the one hand I shouldn't vote because I'm a mod and it may be seen as some kind of bias.

On the other hand, your girlfriend is hot and I'd like to have sex with her.

Quite a pickle. Haha, yes she's Definately the best part of me. I'm thinking of a tribute thread to my exes giving them a rating out of 10 on things like making the bed, coffee and sandwiches and then sending them links on wattsapp. Haha...

dadudemon
Sorry pal o mine. I'm boycotting since the gdf is not the place for popularity polls. I thought we all had an unspoken agreement that these belong in the otf.

You show 'em. Don't let them take the GDF sacredness away from you. Those assholes!

Putinbot1
Sorry pal o mine. I'm boycotting since the gdf is not the place for popularity polls. I thought we all had an unspoken agreement that these belong in the otf. sad no one will vote for me, I am a pariah.

dadudemon
If the criteria is based on how much enjoyment their posts have given me then definitely. thumb up

Kurk is legit not okay. I want him to succeed. And I don't know where his persona and his real personality began and started. I think he was a mixture of legit and trolling.

Putinbot1
I always won these in the comic versus forum, I was appreciated there. I know about Thors optic blasts and wolverine being bitten by a radioactive spider, important stuff like that.

Flyattractor
HA! Best Man is IN The HEAD SPOT!

Putinbot1
I voted for Surt too. He has our votes.

Flyattractor
Surt can Make KMC Great Again!

Putinbot1

Flyattractor
Surt will be the Next new Color!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Surt can Make KMC Great Again!

NEVER USE THE SACRED RED FONT AGAIN!!!

Flyattractor
Oh just pretend those 2 (other) votes are for you.

NemeBro
Kurk is legit not okay. I want him to succeed. And I don't know where his persona and his real personality began and started. I think he was a mixture of legit and trolling. The ambiguity was what made them so great. thumb up

Putinbot1
The ambiguity was what made them so great. thumb up He was a brilliant troll persona.

Jmanghan
Robtard & DDM.

Jmanghan
The ambiguity was what made them so great. thumb up He was a stinky young man.

Mindship
My alphabet-order finalists:

- dadudemon
- Putinbot1
- Robtard
- Quanchi

Informative, direct, and/or humorous.

Surtur
sad no one will vote for me, I am a pariah.

Just get on one of your many socks and vote.

jaden_2.0
I vote me.

Eon Blue
Quan wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I vote me. Is this the real jaden?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Mindship
My alphabet-order finalists:

- dadudemon
- Putinbot1
- Robtard
- Quanchi

Informative, direct, and/or humorous. Thanks mate

Putinbot1
My vote is Backfire.

Edit - Also, wanted to vote for Whirly. He's been a great addition to KMC. Glad he's not getting banned. smile Fair play mate, i enjoy your posts too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.