Replacements vs Originals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Jane, Riri, Laura-Wolverine, and cho vs Thor, Iron Man, Wolverine and Savage Banner Hulk.

How goes it?

StiltmanFTW
Originals rape those sluts.

Cho screams the loudest.

Sin I AM
Tbh Jane solos

StiltmanFTW
It's not a baking contest.

Jane had her hands full with Junior Samurai.

carver9
Sin is funny.

cdtm
And Sin is right.

Kazenji
So this is basically a man child thread having a cry about something.

Damborgson
Sorry, I can't seem to type very well. My tears keep soaking my keyboard.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y8r3mrmk

SquallX

DarkSaint85
SJWs win.

Jane summons both Mjolnirs to her. GG.

Damborgson
Unless there'd Odin Force involved, I don't think there's a time that's ever been done to a worthy user.

DarkSaint85
But the Mother Storm just prefers Jane. She's just itching to leave Odinson.

Damborgson
....okay maybe.

DarkSaint85
Put it this way. Mother Storm is so stubborn that even Odin can't budge Mjolnir if he's not deemed worthy, and he's the main man.

If, as you say, the Odin Force needs to get involved to override Mjolnir, and the Mother Storm is able to override Odin.....it's going to boil down to how the Storm is feeling that day.

And we all saw how it was willing to just put it's faith in to Jane, just like that.

Damborgson
Everything you described is part of the new changes to Thor's history. **** Jason Aaron man.

To be fair though, we'd still need to see it on panel. Because while there are feats that suggest Mjolnir > Odin Force in a contest of wills, we have a lot more where Odin Force straight man handles it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
Everything you described is part of the new changes to Thor's history. **** Jason Aaron man.

To be fair though, we'd still need to see it on panel. Because while there are feats that suggest Mjolnir > Odin Force in a contest of wills, we have a lot more where Odin Force straight man handles it.

https://i.postimg.cc/KYRc1VKH/triggered-feminist-216108.png

Sin I AM

-Pr-
Edited title.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No she was not...

Where do you guys see the other fights going without the Thors involved?

They all lose to the originals, with the possible exception of Cho.

Would be good to mix it up, though.

X-23 vs Savage
Cho vs Tony
Riri vs Logan.

That would be quite interesting. Cho trying to out-smart Tony, whilst beating on him. Laura SHOULD do as well as Logan, because she's also quick, and it's not like strength matters when you have the claws.

Parmaniac
No she was not...

Where do you guys see the other fights going without the Thors involved? Originals

Mindship
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y8r3mrmk laughing out loud

Oh man, the 'Roo's reaction to the guy's punch: priceless.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Put it this way. Mother Storm is so stubborn that even Odin can't budge Mjolnir if he's not deemed worthy, and he's the main man.

If, as you say, the Odin Force needs to get involved to override Mjolnir, and the Mother Storm is able to override Odin.....it's going to boil down to how the Storm is feeling that day.

And we all saw how it was willing to just put it's faith in to Jane, just like that.

"Here is a power Thor never knew I had. A power that would have been more useful, then to fool a bunch of butt monkey stooges with no real clout."

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Edited title.

Honest question, why?

Is SJW a slur now ?

DarkSaint85
Because they're just replacements.

Damborgson
https://i.postimg.cc/KYRc1VKH/triggered-feminist-216108.png

laughing out loud

Nice one.

Because they're just replacements.

They're a lot of things. But unless something was particularly offensive there, I'm not sure why the title needed to be changed.

cdtm
That one girl on the left is like "What am I even doing here?"

-Pr-
Honest question, why?

Is SJW a slur now ?

It could potentially open a can of worms I really don't want opened in these threads.

Philosophía
Tbh Jane solos This, but unironically.

Sin I AM
Edited title.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeirdEvergreenAnt-small.gif

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

Nice one.

They're a lot of things. But unless something was particularly offensive there, I'm not sure why the title needed to be changed.

That's because the op used it negatively..its not the word it's the context in which the word was used

StiltmanFTW
And it's possible to use it positively these days...?

celeyhyga17
Sorry, I can't seem to type very well. My tears keep soaking my keyboard.

https://media.giphy.com/media/isP4TLqhjm3zq/giphy.gif

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And it's possible to use it positively these days...?

Short answer. Yes

cdtm
That's because the op used it negatively..its not the word it's the context in which the word was used

It's used negatively for a reason.

They say it's about misogyny. Yeah, that's why Samus Aran, Laura Croft, and The Bride, and Azula are some of the most popular characters among the comic book nerd crowd. They obviously hate women.

DarkSaint85
I don't think Logan would go all out against Riri if they were matched against each other.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
It's used negatively for a reason.

They say it's about misogyny. Yeah, that's why Samus Aran, Laura Croft, and The Bride, and Azula are some of the most popular characters among the comic book nerd crowd. They obviously hate women.

I have no idea what you're talking about cd...restructure your sentences

cdtm
Marvel makes "diverse" replacement characters, then cries bigotry from the fanbase when they fail.

Which ignores the fanbase has no problem with icons, like that played by Sigourney Weaver. The comic book fanbase happens to cross over with movie and video game fanbases, which include iconic women like Ripley, or various characters played by Samuel L. Jackson.

But Marvel ignores that, to push the "We give you diversity, and you boycott it. The fanbase are whiny misogynist white basement dwelling white supremacists."

It's not that at all. They just don't want them making Wonder Woman black and calling it "diversity".

Which is what Marvel does. That's what inspired the thread OP to call them "SJW replacement characters", even if he was off the mark on some of them being replacements made for diversity selling.

Sin I AM
Marvel makes "diverse" replacement characters, then cries bigotry from the fanbase when they fail.

Which ignores the fanbase has no problem with icons, like that played by Sigourney Weaver. The comic book fanbase happens to cross over with movie and video game fanbases, which include iconic women like Ripley, or various characters played by Samuel L. Jackson.

But Marvel ignores that, to push the "We give you diversity, and you boycott it. The fanbase are whiny misogynist white basement dwelling white supremacists."

It's not that at all. They just don't want them making Wonder Woman black and calling it "diversity".

Which is what Marvel does. That's what inspired the thread OP to call them "SJW replacement characters", even if he was off the mark on some of them being replacements made for diversity selling.

Hmmm....interesting. Which character in particular is a "diversity" character and what traits make them so

StyleTime

I think it's more complicated that, but even so, we can't deny that there's been an unfortunate reflex in the opposite direction for some.
To the point that some scream "SJW libtards!" whenever a woman or minority does anything cool. It's getting just as ridiculous on that side, and does make the community look like
"whiny misogynist white basement dwelling white supremacists."

I mean, I've seen people lump X-23, Spectrum, Storm and Northstar into the SJW bunch. What the f**k? These folks weren't arbitrary diversity replacements. It's not automatically an SJW thing just because a minority was involved.

Jane and Riri on the other hand... Also, yes, Jane solos.

-Pr-
THIS. This is why I edited the ****ing title.

DarkSaint85
They all lose to the originals, with the possible exception of Cho.

Would be good to mix it up, though.

X-23 vs Savage
Cho vs Tony
Riri vs Logan.

That would be quite interesting. Cho trying to out-smart Tony, whilst beating on him. Laura SHOULD do as well as Logan, because she's also quick, and it's not like strength matters when you have the claws.

cdtm

Sorry about that.

Damborgson

That's truly ridiculous thumb up

DarkSaint85
That Dambo is the worst thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That's truly ridiculous thumb up

It is.

Sigh.

Bentley
The only serious threat is Jane tbh.

That was just mistake, I just came to this thread to find out why the title was edited and after reading it now I want to start some sh_t.

And I'm not even kidding ahah

(But I have self-restraint)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.