Transperson goes full "Roid Rage" in GameStop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

Jmanghan
holy ****ing shit, lol. Yeah I can't stand when people are too overprotective about it as well.

cdtm
I've called women "Sir" before. Nobody cared.

Surtur
Macho Man Tranny Savage seems angry.

Raptor22
Lol what an ass. The kid behind the counter was clearly scared shitless and only kept calling him a dude accidentally. He had about as much intent in saying sir over and over as the kid in Pulp Fiction who kept saying "what".

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
Lol what an ass. The kid behind the counter was clearly scared shitless and only kept calling him a dude accidentally. He had about as much intent in saying sir over and over as the kid in Pulp Fiction who kept saying "what".

I liked when he said "lets go outside and I'll show you a f*cking sir". Even he knows deep down he's not a woman.

BrolyBlack
"Ive been misgendered a few time, stop calling me a mam"

Even though hes acting like a dude.laughing out loud

Impediment
Why do people ask for corporate numbers anymore?

Just use your smart phone to go to Google, dumbass.

BrolyBlack
There is a thing called chromosomes and DNA. The left is all about science until it comes to social issues. That's why I don't believe they are serious about any of it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment

Just use your smart phone to go to Google, dumbass.

I think it's just to make the employee nervous about the status of his job.

I hope the guy doesn't get fired.

Impediment

Surtur
Funny thing is if he actually called corporate he'd probably be addressed as "sir".

cdtm

Surtur
We need to be able to kill tranny hookers in the next GTA game.

Has to be done.

BrolyBlack
The real question is why is looking like that acceptable in today's society. I am pretty sure a school would never hire this person to be a teacher. How could that person be trusted to be around kids. What if the kids kept calling sir?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The real question is why is looking like that acceptable in today's society. I am pretty sure a school would never hire this person to be a teacher. How could that person be trusted to be around kids. What if the kids kept calling sir?

It's acceptable because we're accommodating people with mental illnesses instead of getting them help. We're going to look back in 15-20 years and wonder what we were thinking. We have men dressed as women, children as drag queens doing dances in strip clubs, etc.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur

haermm

Did you come up with this?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
haermm

Did you come up with this?

Lol yeah, though googling it I can see others came up with "Macho Ma'am Randy Savage".

I got the idea cuz I saw people calling him Hulk Hogan.

dadudemon
Lol yeah, though googling it I can see others came up with "Macho Ma'am Randy Savage".

I got the idea cuz I saw people calling him Hulk Hogan.

You're such a clever girl.

Surtur
*gurl

dadudemon
About the thread and the video:

Honestly, this person may commit suicide and has a very high chance of already doing self-harm. Clearly, this person has mental health issues. There's nothing fun and nothing satisfying about mocking her. If you do get satisfaction from doing that, you should reconsider.

You don't need to be an SJW to have a bit of decency.

BrolyBlack

Missed thislaughing out loud

Surtur

Honestly, this person may commit suicide and has a very high chance of already doing self-harm. Clearly, this person has mental health issues. There's nothing fun and nothing satisfying about mocking him. If you do get satisfaction from doing that, you should reconsider.

Fixed it for you, no need to thank me big grin

BrolyBlack

Honestly, this person may commit suicide and has a very high chance of already doing self-harm. Clearly, this person has mental health issues. There's nothing fun and nothing satisfying about mocking her. If you do get satisfaction from doing that, you should reconsider.

I watched a video about people regretting their decision to change genders. Made me cry

Surtur
I watched a video about people regretting their decision to change genders. Made me cry

Well yeah but here is the thing, if we're gonna get all serious about this we cannot continue to tolerate this bullshit. It's getting out of control. Letting mentally ill people run around making devastating life changing decisions and shaming people who point out it's f*cking insane is doing damage.

Jmanghan

You don't need to be an SJW to have a bit of decency. There's nothing wrong with that, but when you have mental health issues you shouldn't be walking about in society and ready to strike someone for misgendering you.

Personally, I'm sorry, but I probably would've done the same thing in that dude's situation. They don't seem like they have mental health issues either, they just seem like a hyper-victim who's super angry about being "oppressed".

I have no sympathy for the person, I really don't. Whether they have mental health issues or not.

If someone who has terminal cancer decides to treat me like complete and utter garbage, I'm sorry, I'm not just going to sit there and take it. Just like I wouldn't take it if someone got all up in my face and violent about an honest mistake.

DDM, you honestly wanna know what I would've done in this situation specifically? I would've lost my job because I would've told off this f*cking psycho for acting like an insane person.

Mental Health Issues are a huge deal, but like eh, it's not gonna stop me from putting you in your place whether you're crazy or not.

And they sure as hell wouldn't have the right to blame me if they committed suicide because of THEIR mental health issues, they needed help, going out and acting like a psychopath in a public place because of being misgendered is not the way to go about it.

Now, if the person was upset, and not violent and psychotic as seen here, then yeah I'd be more sympathetic.

But this? Nah man. No. It's not right and people trying to defend it with "they have mental health issues".

I'm sorry but they use that arguments in courtrooms and I find it atrocious. If someone kills my mother, and they don't get life in prison, but instead get sentenced to a mental institute, nah man, I don't care what I have to do but I am going to find a way to make sure he suffers, even if I have to get sent there myself to make his life a misery, if not outright kill him myself.

Just like I'd have absolutely no sympathy at all for someone who wants to beat up some defenseless store clerk who didn't mean it.

Edit:

Last point I'd like to make, they also seem like they're wanting attention.

Jmanghan
Well yeah but here is the thing, if we're gonna get all serious about this we cannot continue to tolerate this bullshit. It's getting out of control. Letting mentally ill people run around making devastating life changing decisions and shaming people who point out it's f*cking insane is doing damage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just gonna keep at it because Surt is on ****ing POINT with this. ^^^^^^^

Eon Blue
This person has very apparent issues and handled this entire situation in an extremely immature way. I would have liked to knocked this person out.

Impediment

Raptor22
One thing this guy did thats always been a pet peeve of mine is when he told that lady to mind her own business.

When your in a public place especially a confined setting like a small store and you're acting like a raving lunitic 2 feet away from people it becomes the business of everyone around.

Jmanghan
She should fight this guy:

lQjn5nCzEyY

Love to see what their confrontation would be like.

Galan007

Just use your smart phone to go to Google, dumbass. *Corporate*
"How can I help you, sir?"

Lol.

Srsly though, this legit sounds like a bit from South Park. The tranny even sounds like a Trey Parker voice, ffs.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
There's nothing wrong with that, but when you have mental health issues you shouldn't be walking about in society and ready to strike someone for misgendering you.

I agree. The person is mentally unhealthy. But I'm not prepared to contribute to someone's suicide.

cdtm
Originally posted by Raptor22
One thing this guy did thats always been a pet peeve of mine is when he told that lady to mind her own business.

When your in a public place especially a confined setting like a small store and you're acting like a raving lunitic 2 feet away from people it becomes the business of everyone around.

Least didn't slam a carriage into her, like I've seen an irate woman do to a bystander with an opinion.

BrolyBlack

cdtm
An adult could call themselves whatever they want, as far as I'm concerned.

Putting a kid under the knife is when you take it a step too far, in my opinion.

BrolyBlack

Jmanghan
I agree. The person is mentally unhealthy. But I'm not prepared to contribute to someone's suicide. DDM, IMO, they don't seem upset, they seem angry.

They don't seem the type to commit suicide, they seem the type to just attack others, not themselves.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
An adult could call themselves whatever they want, as far as I'm concerned.

Putting a kid under the knife is when you take it a step too far, in my opinion.

How far would you play along with people calling themselves whatever they want?

An 18 yr. old man decides to call himself a 21 yr. old woman and then he goes to a bar. Should he be sold booze?

If not, let's say a man who calls himself a woman goes to the bar on ladies night where women get 50% off drinks. Should the man benefit from the discount? The answer has to be "no" if the answer to my first question is no...at least if we're being consistent.

Yes I'm aware we were talking about identifying as different genders and I brought up age, but I see no reason why we should limit it to gender if this is the path we're gonna take. Let's go all in on this crazy train.

Bashar Teg

Flyattractor
You said this "Person" has a "Penis" and Acts like a "Penis"

Bashy could get sued for talking like that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's a funny juxtaposition, someone identifying as a woman while stomping about the place like a 200 pound erect penis with legs. yet we cant have a giggle about this without it instantly devolving into yet another anti-trans circlejerk, as i'm sure you can see now.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-gif-6.gif

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
DDM, IMO, they don't seem upset, they seem angry.

They don't seem the type to commit suicide, they seem the type to just attack others, not themselves.

Transgender people attempt suicide at a rate of 30% or more.

Angry trans people like these are probably closer to 100%.

Contributing to that anger and potential suicide is not something I am willing to do. I refuse.

Surtur
Transgender people attempt suicide at a rate of 30% or more.

Angry trans people like these are probably closer to 100%.

Contributing to that anger and potential suicide is not something I am willing to do. I refuse.

I've seen it claimed their suicide rates are comparable to those of jews during nazi occupied Germany and stuff like that lol. Though I have never seen a source and I'll admit it's been claimed by people like Ben Shapiro.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's a funny juxtaposition, someone identifying as a woman while stomping about the place like a 200 pound erect penis with legs. yet we cant have a giggle about this without it instantly devolving into yet another anti-trans circlejerk, as i'm sure you can see now.

If this was a person wearing a MAGA hat it would be circle jerk just the same with people on the left generalizing.

The real issue here seems to be how the media refuses to pick this stormy up. This would be red meat for the media if it fit their narrative.

Silent Master
If this person flipped out solely because the clerk used the wrong pronoun, they are in desperate need of a 72-hour psych hold.

Impediment

BackFire
This all could have been avoided if gamestop made the person a reasonable offer.

Surtur
If this was a person wearing a MAGA hat it would be circle jerk just the same with people on the left generalizing.

The real issue here seems to be how the media refuses to pick this stormy up. This would be red meat for the media if it fit their narrative.

Bingo, but he'll never acknowledge it.

Adam_PoE
This thread calls for Chris Chan:

EflHHVROiSs

Galan007
You're a man who "identifies" as a woman. Whatever.

That doesn't mean growing your hair out a bit, slapping on some lipstick, and cramming yourself into a pink shirt and skinny jeans makes you look like a recognizable woman to everyone around you. You still look like a f*cking linebacker, and frankly, if "sir" is the worst pronoun you ever get called as a tranny, then I'd say your 'transition' has been pretty damn mellow.

cdtm
Honestly, I'm 99.99999% certain this is an elaborate hoax.

It's GameStop, for gods sake. If you're gonna troll somewhere, that's top five on the list.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Galan007
You're a man who "identifies" as a woman. Whatever.

That doesn't mean growing your hair out a bit, slapping on some lipstick, and cramming yourself into a pink shirt and skinny jeans makes you look like a recognizable woman to everyone around you. You still look like a f*cking linebacker, and frankly, if "sir" is the worst pronoun you ever get called as a tranny, then I'd say your 'transition' has been pretty damn mellow.

thumb up

BrolyBlack

It's GameStop, for gods sake. If you're gonna troll somewhere, that's top five on the list.

Bhahaha

Impediment
Is gender dysphoria a real thing? Serious question.

dadudemon

According to the DSM-5, yes.

Page 451:

https://www.psikolojiagi.com/wp-content/uploads/Y%C3%BCklemeler/E-Kitaplar/DSM%20-%20V%20(English).pdf

Eon Blue

Yeah, it is. I speak from personal experience.

Surtur

It's certainly possible it's a hoax. The sad pathetic reality is that we've seen enough of this kind of behavior from transgender folk for it to be quite possible(and likely) this is real.

Screaming "I'm gonna tell the LGBT community!" sounds like parody, right? Is it a good or bad thing that real life now mirrors what you'd expect to find on The Onion?

I guess it's good if you enjoy laughing at these people. Since it's now become taboo to call the mentally ill...mentally ill all we can do is laugh while we slowly die inside.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Yeah, it is. I speak from personal experience.

Damn, *now* everything makes sense.

Eon Blue

Robtard
That GS employee is quite the hero...

The Spectre+
https://www.pbs.org/thinktank/transcript132.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.