Hancock/Mary vs Namek/Faora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Hancock and his past wife take out the two kryptonians?

BrolyBlack
No.

The Spectre+
They lose.......hard
👊

KingD19
Do Man-Ek and Faora have immunity to Earth's atmosphere? If they don't the lightning and tornadoes will definitely mess up their suits. And Mary and Hancock are strong/tough enough to fight them nased on what we saw.

John Murdoch
With the power drain that Hancock and Mary do to each other, they lose. Without it, Hancock and Mary get those masks off and go to work.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by KingD19
Do Man-Ek and Faora have immunity to Earth's atmosphere? If they don't the lightning and tornadoes will definitely mess up their suits. And Mary and Hancock are strong/tough enough to fight them nased on what we saw.

Doubtful as their suits were strong enough to absorb heat vision, depleted uranium bullets from a tank killer and direct blows from Superman. As well as all the combat they endured like being smashed through the building and everything else. Regular humans have been hit by lightning and walked away alive. I dont see lightning doing anything to them.

KingD19
Originally posted by John Murdoch
With the power drain that Hancock and Mary do to each other, they lose. Without it, Hancock and Mary get those masks off and go to work.

They don't get drained for quite a while. It took weeks for them to start to lose power. Mary even explained how they worked.

John Murdoch
They don't get drained for quite a while. It took weeks for them to start to lose power. Mary even explained how they worked.

Ah, I see. If Mary and Hancock are able to exploit the mask weakness, they win. Without exploiting the mask weakness, I don't know which side can cause enough damage to the other for a win.

Thoughts on if Faora's Kryptonian combat knife can slash or pierce Mary or Hancock?

FrothByte
Wasn't Hancock demonstrably faster than either Namek and Faora? Been some time since I watched that movie.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wasn't Hancock demonstrably faster than either Namek and Faora? Been some time since I watched that movie.

Mr. Hancock's fight with Mary is murky, but when he stops the bank robbers he is way faster than even Faora. I can't remember if the camera's POV just focuses on Eddie Marsan's character while a swoosh and broken glass is heard from Hancock swooping up Eddie's accomplices or if the camera actually shows them getting taken by a moving-so-fast-he's-invisible Hancock.

BrolyBlack
When did flying speed start to count as combat speed or superspeed?

Silent Master
When the new Superman movies didn't have any good combat speed feats ala Quicksilver/Flash/Metro Man.

Superman fanboys stated insisting that throwing punches while flying = reading multiple books in under a second.

BrolyBlack
Superman has combat speed that rivals flash now, but he didnt before. So we cant apply Hancocks flying speed to say that makes him faster then Faora.

Silent Master
As of JL, yes. but they've been arguing he was that fast since Man of Steel.

John Murdoch
I wasn't making the apples-to-apples comparison that Hancock's speed is greater than Faora's, just that Hancock was shown on screen as capable of moving much faster than Faora ever demonstrated. But yes, combat blur rush Faora can be problem for the Hancock duo, but what if Hancock decides to fly up into the air and spear Faora or Namek at mach 1,000? I imagine that'll pop a Krypton mask open.

KingD19
Hancock has been shown swatting an rpg out of the air. That's far faster than we've seen Faora or Nam-Ek react. As for the bank scene, the level of dexterity and agility he needed to fly around the bank and snatch each robber shows he can react at those speeds as well.

BrolyBlack

TheVaultDweller
Well, here is a non-flight reaction feat. He seemed to swat that out of the way pretty casually:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3705821-hancock.gif

TheVaultDweller
And he's pretty damn strong too:

NLRNYIT42ig

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
And he's pretty damn strong too:

NLRNYIT42ig

Yeah, at the moment I think that feat trumps any strength feat we've seen from Faora and Namek.

BrolyBlack
Pretty sure Namek threw a train like a toy car.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

IIRC, he threw a single train car. Hancock shoulder-checked an entire train with multiple cars.

KingD19

Hancock threw a whale like a guy with super strength throwing a football. It was a casual toss and the thing went thousands of feet and hit a boat.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
A blue wale is 200-300 thousand pounds. Namek feat was higher then the whale toss.

carver9
Did people forget about Hancock train scene?

BrolyBlack

carver9
@Broly,

Namek threw one train while Hancock did this....

SD1vsiTjTfc

The difference here is so huge that it's ridiculous. Then the speed advantage Hancock have over Namek. Hancock would destroy him with complete ease. Stop bringing up lame fts.

TheGrat1
Hancock and Mary, decisively.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
@Broly,

Namek threw one train while Hancock did this....

SD1vsiTjTfc

The difference here is so huge that it's ridiculous. Then the speed advantage Hancock have over Namek. Hancock would destroy him with complete ease. Stop bringing up lame fts.

He threw a locomotive like a toy car. If there are 50 toy cars attached together like the train would be to him, then he toy car he threw he. can throw them all or stop them all. Stop acting like biggest Krptonian is not strong.

carver9
He threw a locomotive like a toy car. If there are 50 toy cars attached together like the train would be to him, then he toy car he threw he. can throw them all or stop them all. Stop acting like biggest Krptonian is not strong.

Wait, so him tossing one locomotive means he can toss 50? Lol... hilarious. Like I've said, Hancock ft is so far above Namek showing that it's ridiculous. The questionable person here is Hancock partner which is the reason I made the thread. An argument can't be made for her.

BrolyBlack
He tossed one like it was nothing. If one was nothing why would 50 be anything?

Silent Master
Same could be said for Hancock, he stopped that multi-car train like it was nothing. so why would 50 multi-car trains be anything?

50 multi-car trains >>>>>> 50 one car trains.

carver9

How did he toss it? Did he one or 2 hand it?

FrothByte

Are you serious right now?

Silent Master
Are you serious right now?

Ask him to post the video with timestamp that shows Nam-ek throwing the train.

carver9
I want to see this as well. He's obviously trolling.

BrolyBlack
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-from-mcudceucwfox-survives-nam-ek-train-toss-1900571/

Silent Master
Where do you see Nam-ek in that gif?

BrolyBlack
So who threw the train since Zod left and Faora was on the floor dealing her sensory overload and Clark had just tossed Namek into the train yardlaughing out loud

Silent Master
You're missing the point.

carver9
So who threw the train since Zod left and Faora was on the floor dealing her sensory overload and Clark had just tossed Namek into the train yardlaughing out loud

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're missing the point.

I think your missing the point, your trying to say Namek didnt throw itlaughing out loud

Silent Master
That isn't what I'm saying at all, hence my comment about you missing the point.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
The point is that your gif does not actually show him tossing it, therefore your claim that he did so like it was nothing is pure speculation. For all you know it took 100% of his strength to make the toss.

BrolyBlack
Regardless he tossed it moving at extreme speed. Trains get derailed all the time, few trains fly through the air. All Hancock had to do is stop the locomotive and all the other trains pile up behind it.

carver9
Regardless he tossed it moving at extreme speed. Trains get derailed all the time, few trains fly through the air. All Hancock had to do is stop the locomotive and all the other trains pile up behind it.

The train was moving at high speeds and Hancock shoulder stopped it without flinching. He was still in the same spot and it had other cars behind it. His ft is far greater, no matter how much you want to take away from it.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

Throwing a single locomotive car for a block or so is not as impressive as stopping an entire train (with multiple cars) moving at full speed with a casual shoulder block.

Silent Master

No, not regardless. You originally tried to claim he could do the same thing with 50 train cars. That claim has absolutely no evidence to support it. That throw represents his absolute maximum provable strength.

Whereas all of Hancock's feats were shown to be done rather casually which means it's not even close to being his maximum strength.

carver9
@Broly... we just dont hand fts to other characters. We will only say things like that IF they achieved similar or greater fts. Namek doesn't have the fts of strength to say he can do what Hancock did.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

John Murdoch
After seeing more arguments and giving it some more thought, I'm going Hancock and Mary handily on this one:

- Too many casual strength feats for Hancock
- Mary was fighting him equally
- Hancock is far faster than even Faora
- Hancock and Mary have some weather manipulation powers to boot

Unless Hancock stands there and lets Faora use her Kryptonian dagger on his chest, the Hancock duo wins.

EDIT: Clarification in the last sentence.

KingD19
Mary also stated she was even stronger than Hancock.

BrolyBlack
Hancock disagreed with that.

KingD19
Hancock disagreed with that.

Yeah let's listen to the guy who had amnesia on and off for the past several thousand years and not his wife who remembers their entire lives together.

Hancock didnt even realize he had control over the wind until his big fight with Mary.

You try so hard to put down the side you dont like you're ignoring context and direct statements. H1a8 2.0

BrolyBlack
Mary didn't have any feats that were above Hancocks so we can only go with his feats put him above her, I don't think that's unreasonable?

Robtard
Long hard fight, but Hancock and Mary are taking it, they have better feats and have no exploitable mask weakness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
Long hard fight, but Hancock and Mary are taking it, they have better feats and have no exploitable mask weakness. Better feats like what my friend?

Josh_Alexander
Hancock and Mary stomp as long as they are far away from each other.

Should they be close, their power drains and the Kryptonians have a chance.

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hancock and Mary stomp as long as they are far away from each other.

Should they be close, their power drains and the Kryptonians have a chance.

It takes weeks if not months of them being in close proximity for their powers to start to drain. So for the purpose of the fight they're both at 100%.

Josh_Alexander
It takes weeks if not months of them being in close proximity for their powers to start to drain. So for the purpose of the fight they're both at 100%.

The last time I saw hancock y was 3 years younger! laughing out loud

Kryptonians lose definitely. The angels are too strong and durable.

NemeBro
The last time I saw hancock y was 3 years younger! laughing out loud

Kryptonians lose definitely. The angels are too strong and durable.

https://gfycat.com/LimitedCostlyLangur

Hancock's train feat is pretty all right, but Clark can derail a train by punching Namek hundreds of meters away into it. And Namek's strength is approximate to Clark's.

Oh, and though the weight Namek was handling in throwing the train car is lesser than Hancock's, it requires considerably more strength to throw something than to stop or push it.

KingD19
Not when the thing you're stopping is a freight train with dozens of cars all adding their weight to it as a whole. And Hancock casually threw a whale far further than Namek threw his train car.

Mary also one-hand lifted a cement truck and then one-hand slammed it on Hancock's head. Also extremely casually.

BrolyBlack
He didnt throw a train car, he threw a locomotive. They weight over 430 thousand pounds. A cement truck weights about 40k, that is nothing to a Kryptonian.

FrothByte
He didnt throw a train car, he threw a locomotive. They weight over 430 thousand pounds. A cement truck weights about 40k, that is nothing to a Kryptonian.

And the train that Hancock shoulder checked was a locomotive PLUS a whole bunch of train cars.

BrolyBlack
And? Its easy to stop something, its a lot harder to pick it up and throw it.

KingD19

Not when the weight of the object being stopped is exponentially heavier than the object being thrown.

Would it be easier to stop a charging bull elephant without budging? Or to pick up and throw a dresser? Both are heavy, but one is a lot heavier and moving at you at a high speed, both of which add weight, momentum and force acting against you. Instead of just picking up dead weight over your head and throwing it.

BrolyBlack
A train is different, if the first object stops, the rest just derails and piles up behind it as was shown. He didn't stop the whole train, he stopped the locomotive and the rest derailed. The feat is constantly over exaggerated. All the force of those other cars wasn't stopped hence why there was a huge pile up in the back.

FrothByte

So you're saying it's harder to pick up a 50 pound kid and throw him above your head than it is to stop a 250 pound linebacker from tackling you without budging an inch?

BrolyBlack
Forget the kid, it would be easier to stop a 250lbs person from moving forward, then to pick up and throw a 250lbs person.

KingD19
Forget the kid, it would be easier to stop a 250lbs person from moving forward, then to pick up and throw a 250lbs person.

Those weights are the same. The weight of Hancocks' train and Namek's is different. Hancocks' is muuuuch higher.

Also that's Bullshit. You might not throw them far if you're strong enough to even get them over your head, but you cam at least throw them. But if you think you can stop a 250lb guy running full speed at you with a slight lean in like Hancock, you're just wrong.

FrothByte

First of all, the mass of a single locomotive isn't equivalent to the mass of a locomotive w/ a whole bunch of train cars behind it. So you're already off. But even if their weight was equal you'd still be wrong.

It's actually harder to stop a 250 lb man who tries to tackle you at full speed (without budging an inch) than it is to pick him up and throw him. Think about it: I can easily pick up a 50 pound dumbbell and throw it a good ways away. But I won't be able to just stand there and not move an inch if a 50 pound dumbbell is thrown at me at 200 km/h.

NemeBro
So you're saying it's harder to pick up a 50 pound kid and throw him above your head than it is to stop a 250 pound linebacker from tackling you without budging an inch? Depends on how far you're throwing the kid.

If you're throwing him, say, thirty feet? Then yes, absolutely.

The dude who plays the Mountain in Game of Thrones has the world record for the keg toss, where you throw a keg over a bar. He threw the keg over one that was 7.15 meters high. How heavy was the keg? 15 kilograms. A mere 33 pounds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIpdW1g594/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Men weaker than Bjornnson have it as their job to stop 250 pound linebackers.

Yet they can't throw 33 pounds a mere 23ish feet into the air over a bar.

Weird right? It's almost like the distance traveled heavily affects the amount of strength required. Huh.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NemeBro
https://gfycat.com/LimitedCostlyLangur

Hancock's train feat is pretty all right, but Clark can derail a train by punching Namek hundreds of meters away into it. And Namek's strength is approximate to Clark's.

Oh, and though the weight Namek was handling in throwing the train car is lesser than Hancock's, it requires considerably more strength to throw something than to stop or push it.

A thunderbolt 2 bullet was able to send Namek flying away several meters.

Not only that, it K.Oed him.

A full speed train 》a bullet.

NemeBro
First of all, the mass of a single locomotive isn't equivalent to the mass of a locomotive w/ a whole bunch of train cars behind it. So you're already off. But even if their weight was equal you'd still be wrong.

It's actually harder to stop a 250 lb man who tries to tackle you at full speed (without budging an inch) than it is to pick him up and throw him. Think about it: I can easily pick up a 50 pound dumbbell and throw it a good ways away. But I won't be able to just stand there and not move an inch if a 50 pound dumbbell is thrown at me at 200 km/h. That's because your body is too fragile to withstand the force. It would shatter bones on impact and is likely to kill you.

This is also a false equivalency. You could throw a 50 pound dumbell, but not far nor quickly.

Nam-ek tossed a locomotive hundreds of meters at high speeds. It's not like he just lifted it and shunted it a few feet, which is all you could do with a dumbell.

To use Bjornnson again, here he throws a 56 pound dumbell 19 feet in the air:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2391582-game-of-thrones-actor-hafthor-bjornsson-breaks-world-record-at-arnold-classic

And at a speed not nearly matching 200 km/h.

FrothByte
Depends on how far you're throwing the kid.

If you're throwing him, say, thirty feet? Then yes, absolutely.

The dude who plays the Mountain in Game of Thrones has the world record for the keg toss, where you throw a keg over a bar. He threw the keg over one that was 7.15 meters high. How heavy was the keg? 15 kilograms. A mere 33 pounds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIpdW1g594/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Men weaker than Bjornnson have it as their job to stop 250 pound linebackers.

Yet they can't throw 33 pounds a mere 23ish feet into the air over a bar.

Weird right? It's almost like the distance traveled heavily affects the amount of strength required. Huh.

You do realize that throwing something upwards, against gravity, is obviously going to be more difficult than throwing something sideways or at an arc right?

And no, I have yet to see any man stop a linebacker dead cold in the middle of a direct tackle without budging an inch.

Obviously the more you increase the distance of the throw the more strength you need, but then if you want to play that game I can easily also just increase the velocity of the running linebacker. Say a linebacker hurled at you at 100 km/h is definitely going to be harder to stop without moving an inch than it would be to throw a kid 30 feet away.

NemeBro

Not only that, it K.Oed him. NL_4U5gwbmM

3:50. He gets shot, gets back up, then destroys the jets.

He wasn't KO'd. thumb down

Robtard
Better feats like what my friend?

Stopping the train with about as much trouble as farting (train scene)

Walking through .50 caliber heavy machine gun fire as if on a Sunday stroll (bank robbery)

Casually deflecting an RPG with one hand (bank robbery)

Flying so fast he's barely visible to the human eye (Bank robbery)

Flying to the moon, painting a giant heart logo on it and flying back in less than a day (end scene)

Jizzing so hard it shoots through the roof of his trailer (deleted scene director's cut)

But my main reason as to why Mr and Mrs Hancock win after a long hard match is the mask exploitation. Suits are tough, but enough super-punches and they'll fail in time.

Robtard
NL_4U5gwbmM

^ Josh, Namek wasn't KO'd, stop being a silly ass and win debates by showing why your favored is better, not by trying to lowball the opposition thumb up

NemeBro
You do realize that throwing something upwards, against gravity, is obviously going to be more difficult than throwing something sideways or at an arc right?

Regardless of where you're throwing it gravity is constantly working to keep the object down.

Nam-ek's throw had both significant horizontal and vertical distance. He had to overpower gravity's hold on the locomotive to throw it as high as he did, and to keep it flying as far as he needed it to.

Let me put it this way: if the weights were equal there would be no question. Nam-ek's feat would be laughably superior to Hancock's. It is only the superior weight of what Hancock stopped that makes this a discussion at all.

And frankly, you don't actually know how strong Hancock or Nam-ek would have to be to accomplish their feats. thumb up

I don't remember the calc you'd need to calculate Nam-ek or Hancock's feats, and neither do you, if you ever saw it.

But arguing that the sheer mechanics of the feats, i.e. stopping something versus throwing it a great distance, is stupidity, as I'll illustrate to you in a moment.

Dead cold without budging an inch? Maybe not, but frankly you're assuming here that Hancock didn't move an inch. He actually was embedded into the train and disappeared entirely inside of it.

http://freegifmaker.me/images/2dRc3/

We don't actually see if Hancock budged a little or not at all. It is an assumption on your part. Given how the train continues to lurch forward before coming to a stop implies the opposite IMO actually.

Furthermore, maybe you haven't, but that's because under human limits there just isn't enough friction to keep them from at least moving, if just a little. Hancock can dig his feet into the concrete and steel to keep his feet planted to assist in the feat (this doesn't lower the strength required, it just makes it physically possible). Furthermore, he can fly by will, which provides another means of negating the train's inertia.

It is also a bit of a false equivalency for other reasons. A linebacker is a living thing, and can change the direction of where he's applying his force at will, and is constantly trying to apply pressure during the play. By contrast, the train Hancock stopped was going in a single direction, and once initially stopped mechanically could go no further.

But more to the point, you say you can't think of a time a 250 pound linebacker was stopped cold, right?

But can you think of times when they were almost stopped cold? Not without budging at all, but held at bay or pushed back?

How many times can you think of someone picking up a fifty pound weight and throwing it hundreds of meters away in an arc that took it over several buildings?

The world record for throwing a mere baseball is about 435 feet, which is less distance than what Nam-ek accomplished with the train.

Essentially, what I am saying is this: the mechanics of stopping something are demonstrably less strenuous than throwing it. The weights a human being can stop under muscle power are far greater than what they can throw with any distance.

You bring up stopping a 250 pound quarterback and then ask if stopping him is harder than throwing a 50 pound kid into the air.

But the real question is what is harder? Stopping the quarterback, or throwing a quarterback a mile and a half away and a couple hundred or so feet into the air?

Because the latter is the mechanic of what Nam-ek did. It isn't as simple as pushing/stopping vs. throwing. It's pushing/stopping (more complicated than that admittedly, which you covered in your next point) versus throwing the exact height and distance Nam-ek did, because it increases the required strength exponentially.

Probably the best point you've made thus far, which is that the speed affects the strength required as well.

How strong do you think Hancock would have to be to perform his feat? Now Nam-ek?

NemeBro
It takes weeks if not months of them being in close proximity for their powers to start to drain. So for the purpose of the fight they're both at 100%. Does it?

I haven't seen the film in a while, but as I recall Hancock didn't spend all that much time with Mary in the film. Mostly spent it with her husband (haha gay).

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
The notion that it is harder to stop a 250 pound man running at you than it is to throw him any notable distance is honestly particularly hilarious. Like whew lad.

BrolyBlack

And no, I have yet to see any man stop a linebacker dead cold in the middle of a direct tackle without budging an inch.

Obviously the more you increase the distance of the throw the more strength you need, but then if you want to play that game I can easily also just increase the velocity of the running linebacker. Say a linebacker hurled at you at 100 km/h is definitely going to be harder to stop without moving an inch than it would be to throw a kid 30 feet away.

Go find 250lbs rock lying on the floor, pick it up and throw it and tell me how far it went.

BrolyBlack
So you're saying it's harder to pick up a 50-pound kid and throw him above your head than it is to stop a 250-pound linebacker from tackling you without budging an inch?

This is so flawed, why is the thing you have to throw 150lbs lighter?laughing out loud

Robtard
I assume FB's weight difference is to signify that while Namek tossed a train engine, Hancock stop a train engine and a mile's worth of train cars attached to it.

And from what is seen, it does seem like Hancock stopped the train effortlessly dead in it's tracks:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LeftAnchoredCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

FrothByte
This is so flawed, why is the thing you have to throw 150lbs lighter?laughing out loud

Because only an idiot would think that a single locomotive is just as heavy as a locomotive combined with more than a dozen train cars.

Josh_Alexander
NL_4U5gwbmM

The train didn't even moved Hancock. The bullets threw Namek several meters.

Clearly Hancock is superior by far.

....Namek was on the ground for more than 10 seconds... That's a tecnical knockout in boxing.

Either way, Namek was stunned.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Josh, Namek wasn't KO'd, stop being a silly ass and win debates by showing why your favored is better, not by trying to lowball the opposition thumb up

You clearly underestimate the Tribunal Rob.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
You don't know that much about trains derailing. Just because he stopped the first car doesn't mean he stopped the rest, hence while they piled up.

Nibedicus
https://www.quora.com/How-much-force-will-Hancock-need-to-use-to-stop-a-freight-train-dead-in-its-tracks-Or-how-much-would-an-object-have-to-weigh-to-do-the-same

Not my math but those seem to come from a pair of engineers, so I’m assuming they know what they’re saying. /shrug

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
https://www.quora.com/How-much-force-will-Hancock-need-to-use-to-stop-a-freight-train-dead-in-its-tracks-Or-how-much-would-an-object-have-to-weigh-to-do-the-same

Not my math but those seem to come from a pair of engineers, so I’m assuming they know what they’re saying. /shrug

I remember I had to do a physics project about that specific scene a couple of years ago.

Yes, the feat is INSANE.

BrolyBlack

Nibedicus

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Sure it does, if the first couple stopped and the rest derailed the force created further back would be drastically reduced to Hancock.

Also Clark derailed multiple trains just by throwing Namek into them. Saying that the Kryptonins can’t reproduce the feat, or Hancocks is somehow far above theirs is pure silliness.

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus

Insane. And the trains all did stop at once. Broly is a troll.

Josh_Alexander
Sure it does, if the first couple stopped and the rest derailed the force created further back would be drastically reduced to Hancock.

Also Clark derailed multiple trains just by throwing Namek into them. Saying that the Kryptonins can’t reproduce the feat, or Hancocks is somehow far above theirs is pure silliness.

Hancock was in contact with the train for a couple of seconds. We clearly see that the train stopped moving.

That means that the train's whole inertia (moving ahead) was stopped.

The fact that the back cars derail simply means that they were forced to change their direction due to a force being applied onto them. That force is derived from Hancock's body.

No.....

A Thunderbolt II bullet was able to send Namek flying several meters and even stunned him.

A train at full speed 》》a bullet.

BrolyBlack
A thunderbolt II is firing large depleted urnaium shells at thousands of miles per hour and shooting thousands a minute.

Josh_Alexander
A thunderbolt II is firing large depleted urnaium shells at thousands of miles per hour and shooting thousands a minute.

Still the force isn't nearly as insane as the one delivered by a train.

Even a small car moving at high speeds would deliver a greater force than a bullet.

Bullets are meant to penetrate objects not send them flying.

BrolyBlack
Hancock was in contact with the train for a couple of seconds. We clearly see that the train stopped moving.

That means that the train's whole inertia (moving ahead) was stopped.

The fact that the back cars derail simply means that they were forced to change their direction due to a force being applied onto them. That force is derived from Hancock's body.

No.....

A Thunderbolt II bullet was able to send Namek flying several meters and even stunned him.

A train at full speed 》》a bullet.

There is no proof that Hancock could just shrug off those bullets as well.

Josh_Alexander
There is no proof that Hancock could just shrug off those bullets as well.

There is, as Hancock stopped a much larger object without flinching.

BrolyBlack
Different types of forces and projectiles. The reason why Namek moved when the salvos hit him was that they were designed to pierce at a high velocity. Since they didn't, the force turned into blunt force instead of piercing.

SquallX

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
And what about Clark derailing multiple trains by throwing Namek into them?

Josh_Alexander
And what about Clark derailing multiple trains by throwing Namek into them?

What about it? The feat isn't the same.

Hancock stopped a train without flinching or even showing signs of discomfort.

Namek was used as a canon ball against the trains. Doesn't mean he was unaffected or that he can replicate Hancock's feat.

Mindset
Hancock solos.

If you don't like it, fight me.

FrothByte
You don't know that much about trains derailing. Just because he stopped the first car doesn't mean he stopped the rest, hence while they piled up.

Lol. The reason they piled up was because he stopped their forward momentum. It's not like they magically derailed just because the front locomotive stopped. The overall mass of the train still includes all of them.

BrolyBlack

FrothByte

BrolyBlack
The world engine had more force than a moving train. Clark stood in it just fine.

KingD19
The world engine had more force than a moving train. Clark stood in it just fine.

So did LOIS LANE, a completely normal human.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

.....No.

Clark was moving with the World Engine's beam. He wasn't going against it....

It's like saying a man can endure the entire force of a river by swimming with it's current.

Silent Master
Has anyone pointed out the difference between how Hancock and Superman reacted to being hit by a train?

One person didn't even move, the other was Superman.

BrolyBlack
.....No.

Clark was moving with the World Engine's beam. He wasn't going against it....

It's like saying a man can endure the entire force of a river by swimming with it's current.

Wrong Clark was moving against it.

Josh_Alexander

The beam was moving stuff up and down.

And even if that's the case. Swimming against the current of a river doesn't mean you are enduring the full force of it.

KingD19

Don't ignore how Lois was right there with him and was just fine. Lois, the human reporter woman.

FrothByte

So now you're moving goalposts again? Note that Superman is not even in this thread. Namek and Faora are. Last I checked, neither of them performed the world engine feat.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Has anyone pointed out the difference between how Hancock and Superman reacted to being hit by a train?

One person didn't even move, the other was Superman.

Good point.

BrolyBlack

SquallX

carver9
So did LOIS LANE, a completely normal human.

The same Clark got koed by an oil rig falling on him. That wouldn't have done anything to Hancock. Wouldn't have even budged him.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
The same Clark got koed by an oil rig falling on him. That wouldn't have done anything to Hancock. Wouldn't have even budged him.

Carver, shut up!

Silent Master

BrolyBlack

The Spectre+
clark fell from thousands of feet ontop a mountain... and got up like he just had a siesta.

Besides clark can decide to do exactly what hancock did and have the same result.

Remember this is the same supes that the combined pushing force of diana, arthur and vic using multiple thrusters didnt move one millimeter...and he wasnt even concentrating.

Be careful clark haters.

carver9
Originally posted by The Spectre+
clark fell from thousands of feet ontop a mountain... and got up like he just had a siesta.

Besides clark can decide to do exactly what hancock did and have the same result.

Remember this is the same supes that the combined pushing force of diana, arthur and vic using multiple thrusters didnt move one millimeter...and he wasnt even concentrating.

Be careful clark haters.

So Diana, Arthur and Vic can pick up a whale and toss it thousands of ft casually? Please post the scene proving this. This isn't even Hancock best. You can combine them if you want.

BrolyBlack
Namek threw a train that is heavier than a whale. What does it matter?

An adult grey whale weights 66,000lbs, a locomotive weight 430,000lbs.

Josh_Alexander

Be careful clark haters.

As I always say, feats are all that matters.

We have a direct comparison between Hancock and Namek.

Hancock is by far superior.

No hate my fellow.

Josh_Alexander
Namek threw a train that is heavier than a whale. What does it matter?

An adult grey whale weights 66,000lbs, a locomotive weight 430,000lbs.

Hancock stopped one without even feeling a scratch.

Hancock is superior.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander

HulkIsHulk
this is the same supes that the combined pushing force of diana, arthur and vic using multiple thrusters didnt move one millimeter...and he wasnt even concentrating
That is just bullshit.
Frankly this feat is one of the most overhyped and misrepresented feats of recent.
Super did not overcome the combined pushing force of WW, AM and Cyborg.
He was holding up Diana by her breastplate. She was not pushing up against him. He then caught Arthur swinging his trident at him. The only one who he was resisting the push against was that of Victor, who us miles below Clark anyway

BrolyBlack
Not true, he did restrain WW, Arthur and Cyborg at the same time. And then he tossed them all away like garbage.

TheGrat1
Team 1. They were f**king tanks with enough strength and speed to compete.

HulkIsHulk
Not true, he did restrain WW, Arthur and Cyborg at the same time. And then he tossed them all away like garbage.
Now its HIM restraining them now? Lol laughing

The Spectre+
both diana and arthur leapt at him with very great force..and he caught them like he was cautioning 6year olds. Did you see the amount of thrusters cyborg had on.. more than 5.
I mean clark dosent have the hulks body mass or size. He Still has the size of a very ripped human. AND HE DIDNT BUDGE AN INCH.
I dont care what you say.. thats damn very impressive.

HulkIsHulk
both diana and arthur leapt at him with very great force..and he caught them like he was cautioning 6year olds. Did you see the amount of thrusters cyborg had on.. more than 5.
I mean clark dosent have the hulks body mass or size. He Still has the size of a very ripped human. AND HE DIDNT BUDGE AN INCH.
I dont care what you say.. thats damn very impressive.
Nobody (at least nobody with sense) is saying that isn't impressive.
I was only saying that there is no need to exaggerate it beyond what it is (or twist it into something else). And I'd advise you to watch the scene again
Diana DID NOT leap at Clark. He overpowered her in the tug of War with the lasso, pulled her towards him and was holding her off the ground.
Arthur didn't leap at Clark then either. Arthur just swung his quindent at him and Clark caught it
Oh, and Cyborg had 8 thrusters on. 4 on his back, a pair at the upper thighs and a pair at the ankles. And like I said, everyone knows Cyborg is weaker than Superman

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Now its HIM restraining them now? Lol laughing

And?

The Spectre+
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Nobody (at least nobody with sense) is saying that isn't impressive.
I was only saying that there is no need to exaggerate it beyond what it is (or twist it into something else). And I'd advise you to watch the scene again
Diana DID NOT leap at Clark. He overpowered her in the tug of War with the lasso, pulled her towards him and was holding her off the ground.
Arthur didn't leap at Clark then either. Arthur just swung his quindent at him and Clark caught it
Oh, and Cyborg had 8 thrusters on. 4 on his back, a pair at the upper thighs and a pair at the ankles. And like I said, everyone knows Cyborg is weaker than Superman
and cyborg with 8!!!! thrusters, pushing around the midrif, couldnt budge clark whose hands were busy. mind you he uses those thrusters for flying..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.