Are You ****ing Kidding Me?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICKOS.

IMP, YOU AND BACKFIRE BETTER BAN THOSE ****S, THEY GOT A PICTURE OF MY DEAD FATHER AND PUT IT IN THEIR SIG AND PROFILE PICTURE.

Jmanghan
IDFC WHAT RULES IM BREAKING, BAN THEM. IDGAF ANYMORE.

BrolyBlack
Who?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who? RealistRacist, and Xiggy.

Jmanghan
I got a message from CactusJoe who had told me they had my fb page, I had to completely edit my entire FB page, and he changed his pfp to a picture of my dead father.

Bashar Teg
holy crap that's disgusting

Silent Master
Agreed, I don't normally agree with perma-bans. but in this case, I would have no objection.

Jmanghan
I ask of you, do not lock this post. This needs to be seen so these dudes can get exposed for the assholes they are.

Jmanghan
Thank you so much Bada.

User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Using real photos of a KMCer's deceased family member as a sig and avi.

BrolyBlack

Raptor22
Yeah thats real ****ed up.

Also sorry about ur dad.

Impediment
I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner. Man, that's deplorable.

Where was this at in the forums?

BrolyBlack
In the SWF.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner. Man, that's deplorable.

Where was this at in the forums? You guys don't really understand how much KMC means to me tbh.

I don't think I could ever leave. I've made so many friends and made tons of memories and all I ever want is the best for everyone.

I really hope nothing bad ever happens to any of you. Jesus christ what the **** how could someone do something so horrible and evil.

Impediment
What did Xiggy do?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Impediment
What did Xiggy do?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16793193&highlight=userid%3A144381#post16793193

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You guys don't really understand how much KMC means to me tbh.

I don't think I could ever leave. I've made so many friends and made tons of memories and all I ever want is the best for everyone.

I really hope nothing bad ever happens to any of you. Jesus christ what the **** how could someone do something so horrible and evil. People victimize you because you constantly victimize yourself and show weakness online Jmanghan. Worse, you often seem to rebuff any attempts at giving you actual constructive criticism and advice which frankly makes you come off as whiny. You have a lot of problems, which most people do, but then you air them online where a bunch of strangers can see them and use you as a punching bag while shielding themselves from any tangible consequences with relative anonymity.

So chimchang and potentially Ziggy get banned. So what? They can easily have a new account made in like five minutes and be back to shitting on you the very same day. Unless a group of people here is going to put in the legwork to tracking down their ip addresses, paying them a visit, and slitting their throats nothing is guaranteed to permanently change Jmanghan. Unless they get bored of making new accounts and trolling you I don't see what this solves. The majority of people here don't condone that behavior, but they are frankly powerless to stop it. Even the mods.

Just something to think about.

Impediment
Xiggy is perm banned. That kind of behavior is incredibly f*cking creepy.

Bashar Teg
"just some some unhelpful victim blaming to consider" -nemebro

Eon Blue

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"just some some unhelpful victim blaming to consider" -nemebro Sorry, I'll go back to letting you guys pretend anything was solved by banning RealistRacism and Xiggy so that he can be floored when it happens again. thumb up

Bashar Teg
no you were right about the futility in banning.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
People victimize you because you constantly victimize yourself and show weakness online Jmanghan. Worse, you often seem to rebuff any attempts at giving you actual constructive criticism and advice which frankly makes you come off as whiny. You have a lot of problems, which most people do, but then you air them online where a bunch of strangers can see them and use you as a punching bag while shielding themselves from any tangible consequences with relative anonymity.

So chimchang and potentially Ziggy get banned. So what? They can easily have a new account made in like five minutes and be back to shitting on you the very same day. Unless a group of people here is going to put in the legwork to tracking down their ip addresses, paying them a visit, and slitting their throats nothing is guaranteed to permanently change Jmanghan. Unless they get bored of making new accounts and trolling you I don't see what this solves. The majority of people here don't condone that behavior, but they are frankly powerless to stop it. Even the mods.

Just something to think about. I didn't even do anything though.

You know what I did?

I criticized a ****in video game they liked.

Thats all I did.

If I decide I wanna be who I am then **** them I don't need to conform to what the internet wants me to be, this person who just constantly laughs at someone getting bullied or trolled.

I'm not gonna just "learn" to stop being offended at stuff because its part of what makes me human. It's part of what makes humans... well, human.

Asking someone to "get over it" when its something this big, asking me to put up with something like that.

Are you telling me you'd be able to do that? That you'd be able to sit there and calmly be like "Meh, you know, just someone using my dead parents."

But you know what, it's just the SW versus forum that does this, nowhere else on this entire forum will you find people that go out of their way to troll and make other people miserable. You make jokes and I laugh every time when I see them, but do you, or NewGuy01 or someone similar go "Hey I'm gonna go get pictures of this person's dead parent and post it on here."? No, you don't, because it's sick, and you know it's sick, and no amount of saying "I victimize myself", is gonna be a big enough excuse.

Impediment
Don't be too proud to use the "Ignore" function.

Jmanghan
I just wanna strive to be a good person even on the internet, and if this keeps happening then so be it, because ik the mods here are good people and they'd do the same in my situation.

No one, absolutely NO ONE is going to be fine when they see that unless they're a bonafide sociopath.

Jmanghan
I've never once shared any of me real life information at all. I've shared STORIES of my real life but realistically they should barely even know my first name.

Impediment
Anyway, this thread has served its purpose.

Anyone who repeats this kind of loathsome behavior will be permanently banned without hesitation or question.

Stay classy, San Diego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.