The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
They have doxxed me multiple times, but now they've gone too far.

I haven't posted in there in awhile, and now the first post in awhile was to criticize the SWTOR game, a star wars MMO.

This dude Xiggy and RealistRacist proceeded to go through my facebook and bring up shit.

RealistRacist has replaced his sig and profile picture, with a picture of my dead father.

They are harrassing me and they haven't stopped.

Jmanghan
User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Using real photos of a KMCer's deceased family member as a sig and avi.

Impediment
Calm down. The violators have been dealt with. No need to go to extremes.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Impediment
Calm down. The violators have been dealt with. No need to go to extremes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/IgsXOXGPxfT3O/giphy.gif

walshy
**** those guys how low can you get

Flyattractor
Eh. I am sure they were just sock accounts and their reg accounts are just fine.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Eh. I am sure they were just sock accounts and their reg accounts are just fine. I don't even know who they are tbh, oh well, dealt with.

Surtur
I think the lesson is STOP giving these people enough information to f*cking track you down. Shitheads here absolutely are obsessive enough to try to track you down, even demanding personal information(happened to me). Nobody here but actual friends of yours should know your facebook page, and when you tell them it...it should be through PM.

Sorry for what you're going through, but what did you expect considering how some here behave and the overall lack of enforcement of the rules?

If I go out and leave my house unlocked and get robbed...it's not right that they robbed me, but it's kinda dumb I left my shit unlocked.

EDIT: Also I hate to break this to you: these people who got banned over this? Will 100% guaranteed be back. I'm not saying their bans will be lifted, but that won't matter.

gold slorg
i gave the same guys my ID with irl address and nothing happened tbh

Surtur
Originally posted by gold slorg
i gave the same guys my ID with irl address and nothing happened tbh

You gotta realize certain posters here set other posters off. The posters he's talking about are like vampires who see blood and just can't help going berzerk.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
I think the lesson is STOP giving these people enough information to f*cking track you down. Shitheads here absolutely are obsessive enough to try to track you down, even demanding personal information(happened to me). Nobody here but actual friends of yours should know your facebook page, and when you tell them it...it should be through PM.

Sorry for what you're going through, but what did you expect considering how some here behave and the overall lack of enforcement of the rules?

If I go out and leave my house unlocked and get robbed...it's not right that they robbed me, but it's kinda dumb I left my shit unlocked.

EDIT: Also I hate to break this to you: these people who got banned over this? Will 100% guaranteed be back. I'm not saying their bans will be lifted, but that won't matter. But I never gave them any information on me. I had to be warned that they had my info by someone. I posted STORIES about my rl life, they shouldn't even know my first name honestly.

It's very creepy.

I've been here for over 5 years and I'm planning to be here for another 5 years, so screw them man, I'm not going anywhere, lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But I never gave them any information on me. I had to be warned that they had my info by someone. I posted STORIES about my rl life, they shouldn't even know my first name honestly.

It's very creepy.

I've been here for over 5 years and I'm planning to be here for another 5 years, so screw them man, I'm not going anywhere, lol.

They had to have gleaned something from you in order to get your info though, right?

Even something like your date of birth could help.

walshy
At this point you could tell your friends or family anyone they could try expose you to what has happened

Jmanghan
They had to have gleaned something from you in order to get your info though, right?

Even something like your date of birth could help. I'm not gonna act like someone thats paranoid with schizophrenia.

I'm not gonna change all my info just to avoid stuff like this happening, I've gotten annoyed enough at having to change my fb.

The problem is with them being sad pathetic stalkers, not me "leaving my info" out there.

I've had this name, and info for a very long time, I changed my location awhile back, but I'm not changing anymore.

Surtur
I'm not gonna act like someone thats paranoid with schizophrenia.

I'm not gonna change all my info just to avoid stuff like this happening, I've gotten annoyed enough at having to change my fb.

The problem is with them being sad pathetic stalkers, not me "leaving my info" out there.

I've had this name, and info for a very long time, I changed my location awhile back, but I'm not changing anymore.

They are waiting you right now, outside your window!

No not that window, the other window!

Jmanghan
They are waiting you right now, outside your window!

No not that window, the other window!

You're acting like a jackass, mate.

Jmanghan
They posted it on ComicVine as well.

How low can you get...

How sad and pathetic...

Jmanghan
https://i.imgur.com/CsHF6Z2.png
https://i.imgur.com/5Nzo1ET.png

Sickening.

Nuke Nixon
Give them nothing but take from them everything!

StiltmanFTW
They are harrassing me and they haven't stopped.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jmanghan
Stilt, do you even know what said members did or are you just jumping the gun and assuming I'm overreacting for the sake of overreacting?

Eon Blue

Robtard
I've seen both of you; Jmang could easily hold you down with one arm and sodomize you.

Stringer

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Robtard
I've seen both of you; Jmang could easily hold you down with one arm and sodomize you.

I could take on all of you at once with a blindfold.

Stringer
Originally posted by Eon Blue

And your cock tucked between your legs. Impressive

NewGuy01
The SW Versus forum, or at least majority of its members, needs to go.

/thread

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
/thread Touche.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Stringer
And your cock tucked between your legs. Impressive

Pics?

Eon Blue
: O

Bashar Teg
goodbye horses

Eon Blue

Eon Blue
Touche.

Shut up, paranoid guy.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
Stilt, do you even know what said members did or are you just jumping the gun and assuming I'm overreacting for the sake of overreacting?

The latter and I'm pretty damn sure of it.

You're like this all the time.

Feel free to fill me in on it, though. Tell me how those awful SW posters have horribly wronged you, worse yet, damaged you beyond repair.

Keep your social media stuff private, simple as that. How hard it was?

walshy
How would you like it if someone found pics of your fam and used them to mock you? Those guys were being dicks, you seem to have that in common

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue

So you won't get any in your eyes during the bukake?

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by walshy
How would you like it if someone found pics of your fam and used them to mock you? Those guys were being dicks, you seem to have that in common

thumb up

that's why you laying on your back staring at the roof of the church

walshy telling the truth and it hurts. WOOOOOOO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.