The Crime Syndicate Vs Current Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/o1pPsZT.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/VvjxqnU.png

Sin I AM
Leaning towards CS

Damborgson
Ultraman would come close to soloing.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ultraman would come close to soloing.

I thought that initially but i think he'd struggle or lose to strange and gr

carver9
Avengers stomp.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought that initially but i think he'd struggle or lose to strange and gr

Ghost Rider did beat Starbrand I suppose...

Senor Cage
Not all members were shown. To make the numbers even, I'm also including:

Grid
Atomica
Deathstorm

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Avengers stomp.

Stomp? What makes you say that

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Avengers stomp.

LIES!!!

deathslash
Avengers win. The teams are actually really close but teamwork is gonna play a huge role in a fight like this and teamwork is the one thing that the Crime Syndicate was seriously lacking in.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by deathslash
Avengers win. The teams are actually really close but teamwork is gonna play a huge role in a fight like this and teamwork is the one thing that the Crime Syndicate was seriously lacking in.

The Crime Syndicate has the distinct speed advantage and are not hampered by the moral reservations The Avengers have.

The Syndicate wins!

Kazenji
Robbie Reyas beat the Starbrand user?

that's good for him, He needs more feats.

Flyattractor
Yeah that Ghost Rider/Starbrand battle was a complete Jobber Joke.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by deathslash

I would actually say Crime Syndicate would have better teamwork, since they've been together longer. Some of those Avengers are kinda new on the team. Just seeing Johnny Quick and Atomica in action was pretty beastly.

deathslash
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I would actually say Crime Syndicate would have better teamwork, since they've been together longer. Some of those Avengers are kinda new on the team. Just seeing Johnny Quick and Atomica in action was pretty beastly. there's a love/hate triangle between Ultraman, Owlman, and Power woman, nobody likes the Green lantern knockoff, Grid was a completely new recruit that they picked up on the spur of the moment, and Luthors team that had never worked together before destroyed them.....

Literally the only member of that Avengers team that hasn't worked with others before is Ghost rider.

Ptr_Grifin
What issue is that Crime Syndicate cover from?

leonidas
why the phukc does prep use pics that last for less than a day ffs...

this isn't a stomp in either direction. still undecided but cs may have an overall power edge but versatility lies with the avengers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What issue is that Crime Syndicate cover from?
Superman 9 (Upcoming issue)

Ptr_Grifin
Awesome, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.