Xenoverse 1 Strike build

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
So I'm just past the Saiyan saga, and haven't put any points in anything yet. That's because I'm guessing "Strike Supers" and "Ki Supers" means you need to pick melee or ki attacks, and focus on that for best results.

That being the case, I think getting in there, vs sitting back and throwing Kamehameha's all day, is more my style. It just seems more "fun".

Am I going to run into any problems down the line with that? Overpowered bosses and such, that one shot you if you can't kite them, like in Diablo 3?

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, there is the occasional difficulty spikes like with parallel quests, but I dont think you really start feeling it until the Buu saga and maybe some of the Android/Cell saga. Also consider your outfit stats (which stats they increase/decrease) when applying your skill points I guess. Thankfully, when you get far enough in the game to grind for Dragon Balls in certain parallel quests, there is a wish you can make that resets all your skill points if you need to redo your build, so dont stress it too much.

cdtm
Hate to say it, but the game's slightly disappointing.

It's the combat. Tracking is ABYSMAL in this game. Missing an opponent completely is all too common.

You look at any given Platinum Games/Clover game, like God Hand or Transformers Devastation, and that's how tracking should be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.