WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Typical left v right thread. Who is more likely to kill someone? An SJW or a member of the Incel community who hates women and posts constantly negatively about them online.

gold slorg
Well, SJW have a damaged view of society, but in the end, they want to provide something they consider good change to the society. They're not nearly close to what a "good change" is, but in their broken views, they believe themselves to be fighting for good, as wrong as they are. As much as the hardcore SJW communities are as wrong about the world as the incel societies, they are far less predestined to try to harm people around in the most brutal ways.

Incel community is just set negatively towards the world and has the school shooter mentality. So while I would say only 0,1% of them may end up going overboard, they are probably more prone to violence because of the sheer negativity they hold towards people.

Obviously though, in case of both groups, they are a very slim margin.

Bashar Teg
Just weigh the deaths from terrorist attacks by incels vs those by SJWs. You'll no doubt come up with a couple of dozen incel murders vs zero/zilch/none carried out by sjws.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by gold slorg
Well, SJW have a damaged view of society, but in the end, they want to provide something they consider good change to the society. They're not nearly close to what a "good change" is, but in their broken views, they believe themselves to be fighting for good, as wrong as they are. As much as the hardcore SJW communities are as wrong about the world as the incel societies, they are far less predestined to try to harm people around in the most brutal ways.

Incel community is just set negatively towards the world and has the school shooter mentality. So while I would say only 0,1% of them may end up going overboard, they are probably more prone to violence because of the sheer negativity they hold towards people.

Obviously though, in case of both groups, they are a very slim margin. Good post again Bart. How come Ellimist and co are retards and you're not, or are they trolling me/us.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Just weigh the deaths from terrorist attacks by incels vs those by SJWs. You'll no doubt come up with a couple of dozen incel murders vs zero/zilch/none carried out by sjws. Agreed Incels will use lethal force

Adam_PoE
Just weigh the deaths from terrorist attacks by incels vs those by SJWs. You'll no doubt come up with a couple of dozen incel murders vs zero/zilch/none carried out by sjws.

^ Bingo.

dadudemon
Just weigh the deaths from incels vs those by SJWs. You'll no doubt come up with a couple of dozen incel murders vs zero/zilch/none carried out by sjws.

Let's stick to just intentional homicides, though. For example, homicidal feminists are a thing and have been for decades. Black Panthers murdered people, as well. SJWs can be murderers, as well.

But, I would point out that SJW vs. Incel is kind of odd to begin with. It is almost like saying, "Babies throwing tantrums vs. murders: who commits more murders?"

Clearly, it is not that contrasted and I'm being facetious but that's similar to what the OP is asking.

Surtur
If your definition of dangerous is who has the higher body count, the incels probably are more dangerous.

If you are going by other standards, like lasting impacts on society, it's the SJW's.

Bashar Teg
Not so much "who has the higher body count", since only one group has a body count to speak of.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
If your definition of dangerous is who has the higher body count, the incels probably are more dangerous.

If you are going by other standards, like lasting impacts on society, it's the SJW's.

Can you cite specific examples of these "impacts on society" you're referring to?

dadudemon

Actually, by body count, it is the SJWs by far. The incels don't even come close.

SJWs get this "trophy" due to how man suicides they cause and it's getting worse. Their particular type of poisonous presence is only causing suicide to get worse.

Intentional Homicide probably goes to the incels.

Raw figures, definitely SJWs.

And even suicides from incels, in part, can be attributed to the SJWs.

SJWs also have an indirect life-cost because of the money wasted on SJW causes. Money that would have saved lives.

If people stopped listening to them, so many lives could be saved.

Emperordmb

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

NemeBro

If you are going by other standards, like lasting impacts on society, it's the SJW's. Yeah, incels as a movement aren't as attractive to be a part of for the layman so the scale of what they can accomplish is limited.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by dadudemon
Actually, by body count, it is the SJWs by far. The incels don't even come close.

SJWs get this "trophy" due to how man suicides they cause and it's getting worse. Their particular type of poisonous presence is only causing suicide to get worse.

SJWs also have an indirect life-cost because of the money wasted on SJW causes. Money that would have saved lives.

Interesting point, SJWs also probably indirectly have a pretty high child rape count in the UK in a similar manner. All those grooming gangs that police were afraid to investigate because they feared being called racists.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, incels as a movement aren't as attractive to be a part of for the layman so the scale of what they can accomplish is limited. I think some edgelords aspire to be Incels neme.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Interesting point, SJWs also probably indirectly have a pretty high child rape count in the UK in a similar manner. All those grooming gangs that police were afraid to investigate because they feared being called racists. DMB, that's politicians faults. The Police in the UK only ever do what they say.

Jessica Tandy

Where the hell did you get your substantiating statistics?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Jessica Tandy
Where the hell did you get your substantiating statistics? Good pount Jess.

Badabing
I thought all SJWs were incels. Is this a trick question? sly

Jessica Tandy
No, we get laid all the time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Can you cite specific examples of these "impacts on society" you're referring to?

I feel like they have their tendrils so deep into our education system it's impossible to remove them, to give one example.

Another thing would be they are legit fighting against college students getting more due process when accused of rape or some other kind of sexual misconduct. This makes no sense.

Badabing
No, we get laid all the time. dur

Surtur

Damn, never thought of it like that. Though yeah when it coming to money wasted I still think of the feminist snow plowing lol. It sounds like a MADtv skit, but it was real life and it jammed up Stockholm.

Also wait, cuz of SJW's we have little kids who are drag queens dancing in strip clubs and getting praised for it. lol.

Robtard
I feel like they have their tendrils so deep into our education system it's impossible to remove them, to give one example.

Another thing would be they are legit fighting against college students getting more due process when accused of rape or some other kind of sexual misconduct. This makes no sense.

Can you cite specific examples there?

If true and as you say, it does not.

Jessica Tandy

Surtur

Surtur
Also it's not "people are saying". It's "dipshits are saying". Cuz you're a dipshit if you're whining about these changes. You're welcome for the correction, don't you dare thank me.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Putinbot1
How come Ellimist and co are retards

I'll take the bait -

The fact that my political views are more aligned with yours than with DMB's, but that you assume I'm on his side politically just because I point out the dishonest and yellow journalism-style ways you interact with him, kind of proves his point, doesn't it? The idea of caring about intellectual honesty separate from the particular position is so alien to your worldview.

dadudemon
Where the hell did you get your substantiating statistics?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SJWs+cause+suicide

Also, a staggering figure shows white males commit suicide at 4 times the rate of the female population.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/health/death-rates-rising-for-middle-aged-white-americans-study-finds.html?_r=1

And that suicide rate is rising very quickly while other race suicides and mortality rates drop.

There are many instances of SJWs bullying people to death and we've talked about one just recently.

It's quite simple: SJWs are so toxic that they are driving people to suicide. Not to mention the massive amount of money they waste on their stupid causes.

Bashar Teg

Jessica Tandy

Jessica Tandy
Anyone want to venture a guess how many incels are gay?

Bashar Teg
four?

BackFire
Six!

dadudemon
Anyone want to venture a guess how many incels are gay?

No one collects any relevant data on incels of any type.

But gay Asian men have a harder time hooking up than other types. So much so this one dude got tired of it and is pushing a lawsuit gainst grindr:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/asian-american-man-threatens-class-action-discrimination-suit-against-grindr-n890946

So I'd assume there are many Asian American incels with how rampant the anti-Asian sentiments are.

NemeBro
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SJWs+cause+suicide

First result:

https://forward.com/opinion/390296/its-time-to-call-out-bullying-by-social-justice-warriors/

Sad.

Bashar Teg
posted this in the wrong thread:

Incel terrorists have identified themselves as incel.
SJW is a label placed on whomever a trash internet editor/blogger wishes.

example:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/us/incel-rebellion-alek-minassian-toronto-attack-trnd/index.html

personally/anecdotally speaking, i have never seen a self-identifying SJW in my social media wanderings...anywhere...ever.

dadudemon
posted this in the wrong thread:

personally/anecdotally speaking, i have never seen a self-identifying SJW in my social media wanderings...anywhere...ever.

You may be just ignoring the people who think it's stupid to consider the SJW label a pejorative.

I've talked about this before. Being an actual SJW is not a bad thing. Lots of great stuff has happened because SJWs did some awesome stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ss7xw4Jnk

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-im-a-bleeding-heart-social-justice-warrior_us_58527d85e4b0bae8bdcba30b

http://thegeekiary.com/im-proud-to-be-a-social-justice-warrior/24830

Edit - I should point out that being an actual SJW is different than the pejorative SJW. We know the difference. Just like everyone likes to throw around the incel label.

Eternal Idol
Incels are more dangerous.

Never underestimate the capacity for violence possessed by the sexually frustrated.

Flyattractor
Incels are Street Thug Dangerous.

SJW's are Political Party Nazi Dangerous.

End of Thread.

Bentley
I think the SJW suicide argument and the bully argument are interesting ones. Since they come from a perceived majority that feels self-righteous its peer pressure achieves levels that incels can't ever hope to match. The potential for fanatism is there.

I've met (online) SJW that seem to panic whenever they are forced to stray away from their perceived lines of thought. There is some irrationality to that level of ingrained opinions. It was disturbing coming from people that was supposedly well educated to say the least.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
I think the SJW suicide argument and the bully argument are interesting ones. Since they come from a perceived majority that feels self-righteous its peer pressure achieves levels that incels can't ever hope to match. The potential for fanatism is there.

I've met (online) SJW that seem to panic whenever they are forced to stray away from their perceived lines of thought. There is some irrationality to that level of ingrained opinions. It was disturbing coming from people that was supposedly well educated to say the least.

Bingo.

Windy City boom
Leftist SJW women cause all the problems and the soy boys who get coach enable them.

MythLord
Incels, by far.

Usually just not giving SJWs attention is enough to subdue them. You do that to an Incel, and he'll think he's entitled to murder you.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Incels are Street Thug
SJW's are Political Party Dangerous.

End of Thread.

Sounds about right.

samhain
Depends who you are I suppose. As a white male I'm more likely to be the recipient of violence or hostility from an SJW than an Incel. I could be walking down the street near a protest of some sort and get a bucket of sperm in the face while being called a rapist, that's not to say I could in no way become a victim at the hands of an Incel, a violent, angry person will attack anyone in their vicinity if one of their 'enemies' isn't at hand. Incels also seem less likely to congregate in groups than SJW's, so there's the mob mentality factor to take into account, overall, I'm comfortable with saying; both groups are toxic and neither makes the world a better place.

cdtm
Addressing the topic:

Depends on one's definition of dangerous.

For being shot, definitely incels.

For being sued into oblivion, doxed, and having your personal life ripped apart? SJW's.

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
Incels, by far.

Usually just not giving SJWs attention is enough to subdue them. You do that to an Incel, and he'll think he's entitled to murder you.

TBF, a SJW might pour chocolate milk on you and that's basically the same as assault and that's close to murder.

cdtm
Seriously, both are pretty bad.

If you ask me, the ones who get the worst rap are nether category. It's "the cool kids" who get undeservedly shat on.

The mean hottie, or the cruel jock. Not how I remember it, growing up.

The WANNA BE'S were trouble. The prettiest or most athletic tended to be very "chill", with everybody.

MythLord
TBF, a SJW might pour chocolate milk on you and that's basically the same as assault and that's close to murder.
True, true. mmm

cdtm
Incels are like 4chan people, aren't they?

They murder indirectly, by trolling spreading lies and such.

#fart comes to mind.

Robtard
4chan, mgtow, chateau chartise and some others.

No, they also murder directly. See Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian

darthgoober
Really... is pouring milk on the opposition the worst thing any SJW has ever done?

darthgoober
Not so much "who has the higher body count", since only one group has a body count to speak of.
That's not true. What about Micah Xavier Johnson and Gavin Eugene Long?

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
Really... is pouring milk on the opposition the worst thing any SJW has ever done?

Lol nope, but they'll pretend like it is.

Just like how they'll dismiss antifa as people merely tossing smokebombs and breaking windows(legit happened on this board)

Putinbot1
4chan, mgtow, chateau chartise and some others.

No, they also murder directly. See Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian Yeah cdtm, makes an excellent point as he often does. And you expanded it beautifully Rob, the Incel doctrine has crossed into the mainstream and now men who are not total Incels just misogynists are empowered and the hate towards women spreads and violence and abuse is often justified or defended. Look at many posters at KMC. These kids to you me and cdtm are vulnerable to this sort of hate speak.

samhain
That's not true. What about Micah Xavier Johnson and Gavin Eugene Long?

Having 3 names really makes a killer sound more sinister doesn't it? Perhaps it evokes images of John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Putinbot1
Yeah cdtm, makes an excellent point as he often does. And you expanded it beautifully Rob, the Incel doctrine has crossed into the mainstream and now men who are not total Incels just misogynists are empowered and the hate towards women spreads and violence and abuse is often justified or defended. Look at many posters at KMC. These kids to you me and cdtm are vulnerable to this sort of hate speak. of course, further to this Incel ideas are dooming a generation of young boys not to have the sanctuary a loving relationship with a woman can give a man. Single men die younger.

Dr Will Hatch
SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be, but they're harmless. Their bark is much bigger than their bite.

Incels already have a body count, so they are objectively more dangerous and harmful to society. Besides which, their beliefs are corrosive to everyone who comes into contact with them, including themselves. They also disgust me, which SJWs don't.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be,

In what way?

I don't think I've ever even met one.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
In what way?

I don't think I've ever even met one.

Not so much in real life. In real life, I can't really say that I've ever had a negative experience with people who I would say fall into the SJW mindset.

Online though it's a different story. That's where you find all of the extremists and crazy people. Like I said, they're more annoying than truly harmful. It's...the best way of putting it is that it's like arguing with religious fanatics. You can't win because they believe they are morally superior to you, and treat even the smallest criticisms as heresy.

jaden_2.0
Why bother wasting time on them then?

For me, I've never really cared enough either way about their causes to invest time in it. It also baffles me why so many people who are not and will never be affected by the SJW causes spend so much time and effort vehemently opposing them especially when it just feeds into their victimhood mentality.

Dr Will Hatch

For me, I've never really cared enough either way about their causes to invest time in it. It also baffles me why so many people who are not and will never be affected by the SJW causes spend so much time and effort vehemently opposing them especially when it just feeds into their victimhood mentality.

Because I'm a thickheaded goon who likes getting into arguments just for the sake of it. stick out tongue

Seriously though, you're 100% right. It IS a waste of time and energy best spent elsewhere. The few times where a SJW started harassing me, it was after I put my nose into someone else's business. I won't make that mistake again.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be, but they're harmless. Their bark is much bigger than their bite.

Incels already have a body count, so they are objectively more dangerous and harmful to society. Besides which, their beliefs are corrosive to everyone who comes into contact with them, including themselves. They also disgust me, which SJWs don't.
SJWs have a body count too, it's just not as high...

jaden_2.0
SJWs have a body count too, it's just not as high...

F**kin pussies need to up their game.

Putinbot1
F**kin pussies need to up their game. laughing out loud

staxamillion
this

Originally posted by MythLord
Incels, by far.

and this

Surtur

By this logic the whining over nazis should baffle you as well, correct? Of course it does, you're consistent. Most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way cuz of a nazi.

jaden_2.0
By this logic the whining over nazis should baffle you as well, correct? Of course it does, you're consistent. Most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way cuz of a nazi.

Yeah. It's not like Nazis have ever caused any problems.

Surtur

Sure they have...and so have SJW's.

Am I wrong when I say most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way by nazis?

Silent Master

Do you really think the people being called Nazi today are actually the same as the Nazi's from WWII?

jaden_2.0
Sure they have...and so have SJW's.

Am I wrong when I say most peoples lives will never be impacted in any way by nazis?

Depends what context. Given that the UN and the European Union were formed to avoid another WW2 situation caused by Nazis then I'd say a lot of people's lives are affected every single day because of what Nazis did.

Surtur
Depends what context. Given that the UN and the European Union were formed to avoid another WW2 situation caused by Nazis then I'd say a lot of people's lives are affected every single day because of what Nazis did.

Lol interesting, I'm curious how you'd spin it if I used your logic to say that...given all the shit communists did and all the pain they caused peoples lives are impacted every day by Antifa.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you really think the people being called Nazi today are actually the same as the Nazi's from WWII?

What certain hyperbolic snowflakes call Nazis, no. Because they think everyone's a Nazi.

Actual swastika waving white supremacist idiots who Hitler salute. Why not. It's not outwith the realms of probability that a extremist white nationalist could get into power somewhere and nobody intervene until a lot of people are dead. It's not like it hasn't happened since WWII with the Balkans.

Silent Master
What certain hyperbolic snowflakes call Nazis, no. Because they think everyone's a Nazi.

Actual swastika waving white supremacist idiots who Hitler salute. Why not. It's not outwith the realms of probability that a extremist white nationalist could get into power somewhere and nobody intervene until a lot of people are dead. It's not like it hasn't happened since WWII with the Balkans.

You realize that Surtur is referring to the people SJW's are calling Nazis and not the actual Nazis, right?

jaden_2.0
Lol interesting, I'm curious how you'd spin it if I used your logic to say that...given all the shit communists did and all the pain they caused peoples lives are impacted every day by Antifa.

Did you just compare Antifa's influence to the political power and influence of the United Nations and the European Union?

jaden_2.0
You realize that Surtur is referring to the people SJW's are calling Nazis and not the actual Nazis, right?

That'll be why I said that in the first sentence.

Putinbot1
Do you really think the people being called Nazi today are actually the same as the Nazi's from WWII? They have the potential to be given their basic nationalism, yes.

Robtard

Nazis are harmless, you Scottish SJW apologist.

v-Plzx73K68
Link

Didn't listen to the commentary, but it's Fox news so they're probably victim blaming.

Putinbot1

Plzx73K68
Link Haha

jaden_2.0

v-Plzx73K68
Link

Didn't listen to the commentary, but it's Fox news so they're probably victim blaming.

Some guys with swastika tattoos tried to dox me once for trolling them online. They never managed despite talking to them through my personal Facebook page and telling them where I lived.

BackFire
Some guys with swastika tattoos tried to dox me once for trolling them online. They never managed despite talking to them through my personal Facebook page and telling them where I lived.

laughing out loud

Robtard

More proof that Nazis are harmless.

Surtur
Quote someone saying nazis are harmless.

Silent Master
Quote someone saying nazis are harmless.

More proof that Nazis are harmless.

evil face

jaden_2.0
evil face

Lol. Jolly good, ol' chap.

Surtur
Lol indeed.

BackFire
Well, I've said most of them are pussies, weaklings and cowards. Because they are. That's pretty close.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire
Well, I've said most of them are pussies, weaklings and cowards. Because they are. That's pretty close.

Even Kung Fuhrer?

BackFire
No, you should stay away from him.

jaden_2.0
Unless you've been struck by lightning and bitten by a cobra.

BackFire
I feel like there's a reference here I'm not getting.

Surtur
What if you were bitten by a mongoose that just killed a cobra?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire
I feel like there's a reference here I'm not getting.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61JmGD5rWDL._UX342_.jpg

jaden_2.0
http://lodownmagazine.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/pulse/image/kung3.jpg?itok=kw_0y_mj

BackFire
I should really watch that movie.

dadudemon

v-Plzx73K68
Link

But..that...wasn't a Nazi. no expression

Robtard
But..that...wasn't a Nazi. no expression

I believe James Alex Fields Jr. had shown support for Neo-Nazi groups via his social media accounts and had driven from Ohio to support the Unite the Right rally. So if it look like a Nazi and quacks like a Nazi...

Putinbot1
I believe James Alex Fields Jr. had shown support for Neo-Nazi groups via his social media accounts and had driven from Ohio to support the Unite the Right rally. So if it look like a Nazi and quacks like a Nazi... thumb up

Bashar Teg
fascist gaslighters love to talk about how he wasnt a true "insert meaningless euphemism for neo-nazi" or better yet that he was "fleeing". too bad nobody cares and he's going to rot in prison for the rest of his life. guess how many antifa got prison time over that protest? smile

Putinbot1
fascist gaslighters love to talk about how he wasnt a true "insert meaningless euphemism for neo-nazi" or better yet that he was "fleeing". too bad nobody cares and he's going to rot in prison for the rest of his life. guess how many antifa got jail time over that protest? smile None? Because they are criminals?

Bashar Teg
vandals, yes. you british might go so far to call them ruffians and possibly even hooligans if the shit got real

dadudemon
I believe James Alex Fields Jr. had shown support for Neo-Nazi groups via his social media accounts and had driven from Ohio to support the Unite the Right rally. So if it look like a Nazi and quacks like a Nazi...

The Neo-Nazi group, Vanguard America, said he was not affiliated with their group. He was a wannabe Neo-Nazi, at best.

His own mother outed him. Said he had an African-American friend.

And the most damning evidence against his supposed "Nazism":

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/us/charlottesville-fields-white-supremists.html

But what would I know, I'm only an Alt-Right, Nazi, Fascist, gaslighter, according to PVS. smile

Putinbot1
vandals, yes. you british might go so far to call them ruffians and possibly even hooligans if the shit got real Agreed as I have stated many time we had our on anti Nazi league in the eighties and we shut the Nazis down then, it's starting to build again in the UK and we will shut them down again.

Robtard
Agreed as I have stated many time we had our on anti Nazi league in the eighties and we shut the Nazis down then, it's starting to build again in the UK and we will shut them down again.

Confronting and shutting down fascist means you're actually the fascist; not the Nazis spewing their intolerance.

We learned this here on KMC after Charlotsville and whenever Nazis are given the finger.

Putinbot1
Confronting and shutting down fascist means you're actually the fascist; not the Nazis spewing their intolerance.

We learned this here on KMC after Charlotsville and whenever Nazis are given the finger. Yes because #gaalighting #special rules #rightistretards.

dadudemon
Agreed as I have stated many time we had our on anti Nazi league in the eighties and we shut the Nazis down then, it's starting to build again in the UK and we will shut them down again.

What do you guys do to be effective? Seems like the US needs a bit of that.

Putinbot1
What do you guys do to be effective? Seems like the US needs a bit of that. We kept beating the shit out of them.

Robtard
Lolz

Imagine if that happened when young Hitler was on street corners spewing his hate speech for a then proto Nazi party.

jaden_2.0
What do you guys do to be effective? Seems like the US needs a bit of that.

Put their leaders on political programmes and let them humiliate themselves then add to it with stuff like this

u7CcTz37Yfs

dadudemon
Put their leaders on political programmes and let them humiliate themselves then add to it with stuff like this

u7CcTz37Yfs

I'm afraid too many legit incels would identify with them if we give them air-time like that. But...if it worked, that's good.

Robtard
I agree with DDM here. Lots of people thought Trump would sink himself during the primary by being himself in the spotlight; he ended up winning that and the POTUS.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups". -G. Carlin

Trocity
This thread brought to you by Antifa.

cdtm
Trump has, at most, six more years.

That's pretty bad. But the precedent... That's gonna be interesting.

We could get President Kanye West. At this point, that sounds less ridiculous to think, let alone say, then it did two years ago.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm

We could get President Kanye West. At this point, that sounds less ridiculous to think, let alone say, then it did two years ago.

And Idiocracy will have been brought to life. Can't wait.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm

I want Ron Perlman as my president. He's a democrat, a legit badass, can speak well, has class, is smart as hell, and is one of the nicest guys around (but he doesn't take shit).

"Didn't we already learn our lessons with Celebrities?"

No. Reagan is still touted as the best modern president. He was a celebrity before a president.

Putinbot1
Lolz

Imagine if that happened when young Hitler was on street corners spewing his hate speech for a then proto Nazi party. Exactly, the battle of Lewisham was the start of shutting them down. I was 10 and living in South London at the time. It took 10 years to fully stop them.

samhain
In Liverpool, we send the EDL boys and the like running, often have them cowering in the lost luggage section of Lime Street Station under police escort waiting to be smuggled out of the city, not unlike if they were fleeing Nazi Germany TBH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RX43xpy90k

Surtur

We learned this here on KMC after Charlotsville and whenever Nazis are given the finger.

You're too stupid to properly identify fascists and the alt right though lol. This is not up for debate.

Putinbot1
You're too stupid to properly identify fascists and the alt right though lol. This is not up for debate. So triggered...

Surtur
So triggered...

Facts>>your feelings

Fact: your pal legit can't comprehend the definition of words.

Putinbot1
Facts>>your feelings

Fact: your pal legit can't comprehend the definition of words. almost everyone here has explained "some" words to you. It's not open to discussion.

Surtur
almost everyone here has explained "some" words to you. It's not open to discussion.

I agree it's not open for discussion: it's a fact you and your pals struggle with certain words. It's a fact you especially have trouble defining "alt right".

Putinbot1
I agree it's not open for discussion: it's a fact you and your pals struggle with certain words. It's a fact you especially have trouble defining "alt right". You just don't like or definition. You are really triggered today so I'm off down the gym, I can't be doing watching one of your meltdowns.

Surtur
You just don't like or definition. You are really triggered today so I'm off down the gym, I can't be doing watching one of your meltdowns.

Lol is this the best you can do? "You correctly pointed out we have no clue what we're talking about, you're triggered. I'm so not triggered you've driven me to go work out".

Surtur
Debunking The Narrative Of Right Wing Radicalization On Youtube

S4hq5uVsb5k

Intriguing!

Robtard
You're too stupid to properly identify fascists and the alt right though lol. This is not up for debate.

^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

In reality: The Unite the Right rally at Charlottesville was full of Neo-Nazis, KKK, Fascist and other garden variety White Supremacist. We literally see them marching and chanting racist hate speech.

Surtur
^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

In reality: The Unite the Right rally at Charlottesville was full of Neo-Nazis, KKK, Fascist and other garden variety White Supremacist. We literally see them marching and chanting racist hate speech.

^In reality you label people alt right who aren't alt right. These are facts.

Jmanghan
The ones who are assholes.

Robtard
^In reality you label people alt right who aren't alt right. These are facts.

Play Alt-Right games; win Alt-Right prizes. <--- That is indeed a fact.

Surtur

Fact: you consistently label people who aren't alt right...alt right.

Bashar Teg

yyyup thumb up

Surtur
Let's hope this is trolling as opposed to adults legit believing in what they are spewing lol.

Robtard
I know this quote triggers people like you, but it's true:

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut

You don't like people thinking you're some bigot, then don't act like one. Pretty simple, really.

Surtur
I know this quote triggers people like you, but it's true:

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut

You don't like people thinking you're some bigot, then don't act like one. Pretty simple, really.

*yawn* Hiding behind this quote doesn't somehow negate the fact you routinely label people alt right who are not alt right lol.

If it's not trolling then you legit are below average intelligence.

Surtur
SJW's do no harm:

Family of white man accused of murdering 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes gets death threats after activist Shaun King wrongfully names him 'Someone is going to rape, tortur

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by samhain
In Liverpool, we send the EDL boys and the like running, often have them cowering in the lost luggage section of Lime Street Station under police escort waiting to be smuggled out of the city, not unlike if they were fleeing Nazi Germany TBH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RX43xpy90k

BASH. BASH THE FASH.

dadudemon
BASH. BASH THE FASH.

Reminds me of this great song from Venetian Snares:

https://soundcloud.com/venetian-snares/whos-the-cymbol-venetian

jaden_2.0
Reminds me of this great song from Venetian Snares:

https://soundcloud.com/venetian-snares/whos-the-cymbol-venetian

Oddly enough, it's a song. Bash the Fash by Oi Polloi.

darthgoober
Wouldn't that make you alt-right though?

Robtard
Wouldn't that make you alt-right though?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well you're a Bill Maher fan, right? He's against identity politics, criticizes Islam, and is pro free speech(he actually DEFENDS people's right to speak when antifa tries to shut them down and has given a platform to Coulter, Milo, and Shapiro on his show)..

Robtard
Well you're a Bill Maher fan, right? He's against identity politics, criticizes Islam, and is pro free speech(he actually DEFENDS people's right to speak when antifa tries to shut them down and has given a platform to Coulter, Milo, and Shapiro on his show)..

I've said I agree with Bill Maher sometimes, probably a good 60% at least, but everything you've noted I agree with when done correctly and fairly. IP can't be bad, Islam has legit critiques against it and I've said shitlords like Milo, Coulter and Shapiro should be allowed to speak if invited. He can be rather smug-arrogant though and that's off putting.

Are you suggesting Bill Maher is Alt-Right though now? Lolz. Weirdo.

darthgoober
I've said I agree with Bill Maher sometimes, probably a good 60% at least, but everything you've noted I agree with when done correctly and fairly. He can be rather smug-arrogant though and that's off putting.

Are you suggesting Bill Maher is Alt-Right though now? Lolz. Weirdo.
Well he does agree with the Alt Right on those topics(as do you), which by your standards seems to imply that yes, both he and yourself are Alt Right...

Robtard
No, not by my standards, by whatever you're making up right now. But hey, if it helps you thinking* I'm Alt-Right, cool. Bill Maher can defend himself, but he's not Alt-Right, imo.

*I will add that I don't really believe you believe this, you're just doing your thing and that's fine.

darthgoober
No, not by my standards, by whatever you're making up right now. But hey, if it helps you thinking* I'm Alt-Right, cool. Bill Maher can defend himself, but he's not Alt-Right, imo.

*I will add that I don't really believe you believe this, you're just doing your thing and that's fine.
It's entirely possible that I'm confusing you with others, but haven't you expressed before that agreeing with the Alt Right about stuff makes someone Alt Right even if they don't identify themselves as such?

Robtard
Let me expound, when I said "your thing", I was talking about how you defend someone or something by passively attacking its critics. It's your MO.

eg I attack the Alt-Right, so you attack me. I have to ask, I don't think you're Alt-Right, but what do you get out of it defending them this way? You did so in the Charlotsville thread via whataboutary tactics and you've done so other times since then.

darthgoober
Let me expound, when I said "your thing", I was talking about how you defend someone or something by passively attacking its critics. It's your MO.

eg I attack the Alt-Right, so you attack me. I have to ask, I don't think you're Alt-Right, but what do you get out of it defending them this way? You did so in the Charlotsville thread via whataboutary tactics and you've done so other times since then.
I seldom defend the Alt Right except in regards to recognizing that they have the same legal rights as other citizens. When it seems that I'm taking their side most of the time I'm actually taking issue with using the label Alt Right to vilify people who aren't actually Alt Right in an effort to undercut their arguments and/or hypocrisy from the other side.

Trump God

eg I attack the Alt-Right, so you attack me. I have to ask, I don't think you're Alt-Right, but what do you get out of it defending them this way? You did so in the Charlotsville thread via whataboutary tactics and you've done so other times since then. The alt right are better than SJW'S, we should defend them or the ethnics will over run us.

Trump God
It's entirely possible that I'm confusing you with others, but haven't you expressed before that agreeing with the Alt Right about stuff makes someone Alt Right even if they don't identify themselves as such? I'm not alt right but Science proves whites and men are more intelligent.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>