Avengers vs X-men(female edition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phoenixlord
Avengers vs x-men female edition
On the avengers side:
Ms marvel(captain)
She-hulk
The wasp
Black widow
Scarlet witch
Invisible woman
Tigra
On the X-men side
Storm(leader)
Jean grey
Kitty pryde
Emma frost
Mistyque
Rogue
Psylocke

Round 1:fight takes place in the desert. Morals on + no phoenix+no mind rape
Round 2:fight takes place in an island. Morals off+black phoenix+mind rape+HOM SW+malice IW(all bloodlusted)

Flyattractor
I will wait for the 90's Swim Suit Edition.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will wait for the 90's Swim Suit Edition.

laughing

StyleTime
Scenario 1 is a hard call. Lots of players. Avenger Ladies have the physical edge with the X-Ladies having more exotic options. I lean towards the X-Women though, as I see a few problematic players, like Shadowcat.

Scenario 2: Depends on how much you think Hope's HOM-reversal feat is transferable to Jean, and how well Wanda could fight it. And how well you think Wanda could stand up to a psychic assault from Phoenix Jean, Psylocke, and Emma.

I'm inclined to say Wanda goes down, but her powers have a weird effect on the Phoenix.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
Scenario 1 is a hard call. Lots of players. Avenger Ladies have the physical edge with the X-Ladies having more exotic options. I lean towards the X-Women though, as I see a few problematic players, like Shadowcat.

Scenario 2: Depends on how much you think Hope's HOM-reversal feat is transferable to Jean, and how well Wanda could fight it. And how well you think Wanda could stand up to a psychic assault from Phoenix Jean, Psylocke, and Emma.

I'm inclined to say Wanda goes down, but her powers have a weird effect on the Phoenix.

Psylocke is a non factor. And Jean is greater than Hope. So Team X

StyleTime
I wouldn't say Psylocke is a non-factor. Wanda was operating at such a ridiculous level of power at that, and her chaos magic screws with the Phoenix. Even if we give Jean the benefit of the doubt and assume she can replicate or exceed Hope's feat, she may just wind up stalemating Wanda. At that point, it may come down to a telepathic dogpile on Wanda, in which case Psylocke and Emma will become huge assets.

I'm curious to hear other thoughts though. Jean is considered the "real" host, but does she inherit the feats of say Cyclops and Hope? Hope reversed a multiversal reality warping spell despite only being Phoenix for a couple minutes tops. Pretty nuts tbh.

Are we to assume Jean could too? I don't necessarily have a problem with it, but just wondering what everyone else thinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.