Way of the Samurai 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically Bushido Blade Open-World RPG's.

Way of the Samurai 4 (侍道4 Samurai Dou 4) is a video game developed by Acquire and published by Spike for the PlayStation 3. It was released in Japan on March 3, 2011.

ZZJRSkWXkxw
0juQDhZZ_e0
ds8Xw0kTm9Y

Get it here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/312780/Way_of_the_Samurai_4/

Jmanghan
This game is so fun. I like the combat system a lot, it's so realistic.

I finally beat Dojima in the cemetery for his quest, and defeated Uchimada's "clean samurai" for the first time, but now I have to do it again. God damnit.

Jmanghan
I have been screaming at my computer in frustration for so long. I am so angry, but I need the money, so... Yeah.

Great game though.

Jmanghan
Jesus the learning curve for this game is brutal, but once you get it down, you really get it down.

Jmanghan
I love this game so much now, jesus christ 32 hours.

Khazra Reborn
WotS 1-3 are the shit, I was deeply disappointed in this one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
WotS 1-3 are the shit, I was deeply disappointed in this one. I tried Way of the Samurai 3, wasn't the biggest fan.

I enjoy the combat more in 4.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
WotS 1-3 are the shit, I was deeply disappointed in this one. Apparently a lot of people think 4 is the best one, from what I'm seeing it's a tie between WotS 1 and 4, with 4 ever so slightly edging it.

From what I've read people keep citing being able to use any style with any sword and the inclusion of some western styles, and I have to say I agree.

I've opted to turn myself into a royal marine swordsmen, a Japanese samurai wielding a European Greatsword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.