USA military runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
Why not? I guess since it's IRL thing, GDF is the best forum.

Rules:
- USA invades the specified countries
- They need to completely disable their militaries and reduce them to nothing more than guerrilla force
- No nuke attacks included

Gauntlet:
1. Iran
2. Iran + Turkey
3. Iran + Turkey + India
4. China
5. China + Russia
6. China + Russia + Iran + Turkey
7. China + Russia + Iran + Turkey + North Korea
8. China + Russia + Iran + Turkey + India + North Korea
9. China + Russia + India + Israel + Saudi Arabia + UK + France
10. Entire NATO + China + Russia + India + Israel + North Korea

SquallX

Jeffo
Defending US soil form any of the countries in question (bar maybe round 10) with the stipulations of no nukes would be fine.

Invading countries is not something we're particularly good at however.

Robtard
America probably clears, if the game is to ruin the other nations' military might

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers

truejedi
If this is sequential, number 4 alone might take 50 years. Winning and completely destroying address definitely 2 different things. You need to give an objective to the defending countries too. Not being destroyed wo uld be pretty easy for some military factions in a country the size of china.

Lord Lucien
Shit is rigged. Who's giving defeated enemies a res for future rounds? Hax.

jaden_2.0
Lol. Russian military spending is barely a 10th of US spending. It's about 1 1/2 times the UK's.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Lol. Russian military spending is barely a 10th of US spending. It's about 1 1/2 times the UK's. I don't think it's that high anymore.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't think it's that high anymore.

It tanked a few years about cos the ruble crashed. Think it's about $60b a year now. Not exactly the half trillion and then some the US spends.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It tanked a few years about cos the ruble crashed. Think it's about $60b a year now. Not exactly the half trillion and then some the US spends. I think the UK is near that last I looked, we, France, Saudi, Russia were much of a muchness with our sales 3rd after the US and France which offset spending.

Bentley
If you deprive USA from its good relationship with other regions regarding resources and intelligence you are nerfing them quite substantially. Their economic weight and influence would be critical to win any long war effort.

So I assume there are no big economic changes in place in this scenario? It's pretty unrealistic to believe the internal economics of these countries wouldn't shift overnight in this kind of all out war effort

BrolyBlack
ZENT9VGWDsg

Rockydonovang
eocnomic shutdown, everybody sues for peace.

Intr3pId

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.