Batman vs. Captain America U.F.C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Joe Rogan is calling the fight. M.M.A. fight.

Fight last until one submits or gets ko'd. No rounds.

No gear just m.m.a. shorts, no gloves.

MrMind
cap finishes batman then punch Joe Rogaine in the face for shitty commentary

oh my godddd he's hurt

RadZoa
The thing about Captain Americai s that he's not very smart or skilled so I see him more of Nightwings level.

Batman is simply too much for him

Eternal Idol
Captain America would beat the shit out of Batman, then give him an inspirational speech about letting go of the pain from the past, embracing the inherent goodness of humankind, the importance of trust and friendship, and fighting injustice every day to build a better tomorrow.

XLR87T3
Captain America is much like Superman in the sense that, technically, he's far more intelligent than Batman, Luthor, or any other human in earth, due to his superhuman brain and how it works. If Cap was on the JLA, Batman would talk down to him and leave out secrets and his typical M.O., and it would take literal seconds for Steve to figure out everything. Nick Fury already admitted that Steve is smarter than himself, despite knowing far more at first.

abhilegend
Wut?

XLR87T3
Someone said that Captain America is not very smart or skilled, proving they only watch the Marvel movies and don't read the comics

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Captain America is much like Superman in the sense that, technically, he's far more intelligent than Batman, Luthor, or any other human in earth

Marvel Earth thumb up

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Marvel Earth thumb up DC Earth, try again

DarkSaint85
I didn't know Cap was DC

XLR87T3
I never implied he was

Stoic
Originally posted by RadZoa
The thing about Captain Americai s that he's not very smart or skilled so I see him more of Nightwings level.

Batman is simply too much for him

Then you've seen him in the wrong light. Steve would destroy Nightwing. Please don't try to make this a new trend based on your gut feeling. An aging Captain A embarrassed the Avengers. Without the SSS he also proved how deadly and smart in terms of combat skill that he can be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.