Evergreen Madness: Why Brett Weinstein left

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sherloc987
VERY interesting things here.

The new president actually ordered the police chief to stand down, during a riot.

The president also used the chaos to quietly add a bunch of vp's and staff, on a budget that can't support it.

The university is hurting for students, specifically because of administrative decisions made.

Faculty is engaged in a pretty messy conflict behind the scenes, with an uber SJW professor said to be a bully.

Someone was apparently hit with a baseball bat, and this was recorded. For once in my life, I wish this lead to a lawsuit, against the president personally.

The president's actions make no sense, but it's pretty clear he had his own agenda. What that was, is the question.

Finally, much of the faculty is against Weinstein personally, and moved against him. The reasons given, were engaging the media about internal concerns. In other words, a "cult of secrecy".

cdtm
Now where have I read this before. dots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.