Superman vs He-Man (Arm wrestling)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U7f5h83tUgE/XCx10cAgqiI/AAAAAAAAK9w/Vu_Lx24P_6A4I14wUk17lmBAIilh18_ugCHMYCw/s0/RCO019.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GyaC2ucpgs4/XCx11QRgmYI/AAAAAAAAK-A/4EMzEhprmnwJ-vOPX-I0Y1hOFxy7R9P_QCHMYCw/s0/RCO020.jpg

Supergirl is supposed to be as strong as Superman, according to DC.

abhilegend
Injustice Supergirl is hardly as strong as Injustice Superman much less mainstream Superman.

Diesldude

XLR87T3
Superman is the strongest one there is

tkitna
He-Man

CosmicComet
That artstyle is atrocious.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
That artstyle is atrocious.

Agree to thoroughly disagree. That art style is some of the most impressive work out this generation.

Also, I think that this would be extremely close.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Agree to thoroughly disagree. That art style is some of the most impressive work out this generation.

It nailed the cartoon look and feel almost exactly. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
That artstyle is atrocious. Nah, it's dope as hell. thumb up

CosmicComet
Itt everyone but me has terrible tastes confirmed.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic

thumb up
I also totally dig it. Best Artist I can imagine for 80ties toon crossovers with DC. TMNT with Batman were also great.

carver9
Superman beats Heman but Heman still have Herald level strength imo. He just isn't elite level.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Superman beats Heman but Heman still have Herald level strength imo. He just isn't elite level.

Now you're just being a troll.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Now you're just being a troll.

laughing out loud

Because I think Superman wins? Hilarious.

Stoic
He Man has elite herald level strength. Read the entire arc before passing judgement is the best suggestion that I can make.

D-Block
Originally posted by cdtm
It nailed the cartoon look and feel almost exactly. thumb up Sure did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.