Hulk runs a [weaker] JLA gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Hulk is as of at this point, i.e. as of Immortal Hulk #11.

1). Mera
2). Metamorpho
3). The Atom (Ray Palmer)
4). Firestorm
5). Doctor Light (Kimiyo)
6). Zatanna

Gauntlet out of order? Not my problem. If it helps, treat it as separate fights.

No made up versions, please. Back statements up with canon comic showings. If you say 'Zatanna throws him in hell', you'd better damn well back it up with a scan of him dumping someone there, at the very least.

They start 10 km apart.
BFR On.

Round 1:. CIS/CIP on.
Round 2: all blocks off.

Who wins?

cdtm
Stops at Metamorpho.

Sin I AM
Stops at KMC Mera

beatboks
Only ones I see that would even trouble him are Firestorm and Zatanna. Given hie Zee failed vs Lobo in hell I cant see her taking it and most versions of FS cant manip organic matter.

Clears

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
Only ones I see that would even trouble him are Firestorm and Zatanna. Given hie Zee failed vs Lobo in hell I cant see her taking it and most versions of FS cant manip organic matter.

Clears

Metamorpho is one of the worst, for Hulk. He's a one Man U-foes, and they beat Hulk pretty handily once.

He can form an anesthetic gas around his head, and there's not much he can do about it (He can't Thunderclap towards his head)

carver9

Clears

MrMind
stops at 1

cdtm
Originally posted by MrMind
stops at 1

At best.

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
Metamorpho is one of the worst, for Hulk. He's a one Man U-foes, and they beat Hulk pretty handily once.

He can form an anesthetic gas around his head, and there's not much he can do about it (He can't Thunderclap towards his head)

Unless battle forum rules have changed and I haven't been informed combatants start 500 m apart. Rex has no super speed, if anything hulk moves faster
so if he turns to gas he's gotta get around Hulk's head and a thunderclap most certainly will disperse his gaseous form b4 that happens. Such a dispersal in my opinion would count as a forum win and equal to a KO.

It's the very reason I discounted him as he really has no other means of taking Hulk down

DarkSaint85
Unless battle forum rules have changed and I haven't been informed combatants start 500 m apart. Rex has no super speed, if anything hulk moves faster
so if he turns to gas he's gotta get around Hulk's head and a thunderclap most certainly will disperse his gaseous form b4 that happens. Such a dispersal in my opinion would count as a forum win and equal to a KO.

It's the very reason I discounted him as he really has no other means of taking Hulk down

Read the OP stips.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Read the OP stips.

All of which makes any argument that "he cant thunderclap at his head" irrelivant and a joke as there is even more reason to discount Rex.

DarkSaint85
All of which makes any argument that "he cant thunderclap at his head" irrelivant and a joke as there is even more reason to discount Rex.

Why? 10km apart.

Faceless808

Wouldn't the freeze spell be considered an incapacitation? And the dialog suggested that Zatanna held back on killing Lobo, even when he was goading her to do it. And BFR is on.

Although FS can't manipulate organic matter, he could affect the surroundings, e.g. gravity, the ground and the air.

Not saying that either would win against the Hulk, but I can see a few stalemates in the JLA lineup.

cdtm
Why? 10km apart.

Right. Box argues Hulk isn't an idiot, but seems to be arguing Rex will approach his opponent like he's an idiot.

Who does he think he is, Anakin Skywalker? starwars

beatboks
Why? 10km apart.

If he's 10km away thennin gaseous form he wont be around Hulk's head. The aledged reason Hulk couldn't us a thunderclal against him because he cant thunderclap his own head.

Considering the shock waves generated from a hulk thunderclap when Rex turns intona gas he'll be stread to thin to quickly to reform.

Yeah right she held back while blood lusted wanting him to feel as much pain as she could b4 destroying him. He had JUST soul killed her dad, thats utter and permenant destruction of his essense- NO AFTERLIFE.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2560834-zee_v_lobo_1.jpg

there is a cost to magic. The more power required the greater the cost. That was why she couldnt best Lobo. It took too much power because he could endure it and keep coming. Hulk can take as much of not more and pulling any of that crap would make him angrier and more powerful

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2560835-zee_v_lobo_2.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30145/2560836-zee_v_lobo_3.jpg

All freezing did was give her a chancento retreat which wasnt a victory. Clearly since Lobo could still talk he wasnt completwly frozen either. Hulk draws energy from a gamma dimension almost limitless. Zee isnt limitless she has likits and costs. Proof she can affect him enough to actually get a win?

cdtm
And if the gas form he took on approach, was say, oxygen? Or something invisible?

That face on his forms is for the audiences benefit, I don't believe he'd have a giant face giving away his position in gas form.

carver9
Originally posted by Faceless808
Wouldn't the freeze spell be considered an incapacitation? And the dialog suggested that Zatanna held back on killing Lobo, even when he was goading her to do it. And BFR is on.

Although FS can't manipulate organic matter, he could affect the surroundings, e.g. gravity, the ground and the air.

Not saying that either would win against the Hulk, but I can see a few stalemates in the JLA lineup.

Hulk has already moved through time stop. Firestorm can affect the area. That would be a great tactic against any brick tbh.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has already moved through time stop. Firestorm can affect the area. That would be a great tactic against any brick tbh.

Faster then a complete time stop, now? Flash's be weak. laughing

DarkSaint85
If he's 10km away thennin gaseous form he wont be around Hulk's head. The aledged reason Hulk couldn't us a thunderclal against him because he cant thunderclap his own head.

Considering the shock waves generated from a hulk thunderclap when Rex turns intona gas he'll be stread to thin to quickly to reform.

http://i.imgur.com/aQY1507.jpg

He can be colourless, odourless, and anywhere within a 10km radius - in 3 dimensions. Unless you're imagining Hulk CONSTANTLY thunderclapping ASAP.....

I mean, you're probably imagining him like how a comic book would depict him - with lines denoting his head and face etc. But that's not how it works.

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
stops at 1
Yup. I mean she has complete control of water and she can desiccate you! Technically anything that has water in his/her/its body that cannot block or overpower her control of water is DEAD.

cdtm

He can be colourless, odourless, and anywhere within a 10km radius - in 3 dimensions. Unless you're imagining Hulk CONSTANTLY thunderclapping ASAP.....

I mean, you're probably imagining him like how a comic book would depict him - with lines denoting his head and face etc. But that's not how it works.

And I'm not even certain he can be killed.

I mean, Despero smashed him to pieces as a concrete wall, and he seemed fine.

DarkSaint85
He survived for weeks inside Katana:

http://i.imgur.com/PBCbtgI.jpg

Faceless808
All freezing did was give her a chancento retreat which wasnt a victory. Clearly since Lobo could still talk he wasnt completwly frozen either. Hulk draws energy from a gamma dimension almost limitless. Zee isnt limitless she has likits and costs. Proof she can affect him enough to actually get a win?

I did mention that I wasn't saying that it would get Zatanna the win. But I do believe Zatanna has a better chance to BFR Hulk before he has a chance to reach her.

Galan007
I chuckled at the notion that FS would be useless against someone like Hulk, lol.

beatboks

Unless he becomes a colourless gas beyond Sight range of Hulk how is that helping.

Hulk sees an opponent dissappear in front of his eyes and the obvious answer is to thunder clap. Its the obvious thing ro do to an known invisible opponent.

Nothing in the OP says anything about pre-knowledge, as such he's not going to become a gaseous form 10 km away that may take days to get to hulk. Without it being done outside Hulks perception it doesnt fly. Also

Never said any such thing. I said he was inebof the only 2 that would trouble Hulk. If he was a version that could manip organic things (like when Ronnie got the power back solo and Steinnwas fire elemental) he could win. I just dont see him winning whennhe can only affect the area.

Galan007
You don't think FS could BFR Hulk with a gesture at the very least?

cdtm
Unless he becomes a colourless gas beyond Sight range of Hulk how is that helping.

Hulk sees an opponent dissappear in front of his eyes and the obvious answer is to thunder clap. Its the obvious thing ro do to an known invisible opponent.

Nothing in the OP says anything about acknowledge it

Aside from the basic knowledge standard with these fights. Whatever the public knows, basically.

Hulk wouldn't know Scott Free has the ALE, but he'd sure know he's an escape artist, and former JLA member.

Lack of pre-knowledge would hurt Hulk as much, anyways, considering Rex's powers. He's like Plastic Man with mineral/chemical morphing, instead of shape shifting. He could literally travel along the dirt as deposits, if he wanted to.

beatboks
Originally posted by Galan007
You don't think FS could BFR Hulk with a gesture at the very least?

Has Firestorm gained a power I'm unaware of? Didnt know he was capable of this.

Only one I could see BFRing is Zee and its not like she does it all that often. Its not a go to out of the gate option. CIS is on.

How so? Hulk has decases of fighting as a reactionary brute. No planning or thinking in a fight beyond the basic "Hulk smash". The options available for Rex to win require him to get close enough to be an invisivle gas around Hulk's head.a 10km starting distance doesnt make this easy at all.

Id also like to see scans of Rex travelling as dirt on the side of the road and see just how fast he is. Usually he travels as a visible gas and ita not a fast mode of transport what your auggesting would be much slower. Why would Hulk wait around? Why would Tex choose to do that whennhe never has before WITHOUT PRE KNOWLEDGE. Its a ludicrous ascertain at best.

DarkSaint85

Nothing in the OP says anything about pre-knowledge, as such he's not going to become a gaseous form 10 km away that may take days to get to hulk. Without it being done outside Hulks perception it doesnt fly.

Over 10km, Hulk is going to see someone disappear, and then what, continuously thunderclap? When Rex could be floating high up in the sky, or whatever? THAT'S doubtful. Note, I'm not saying Hulk can't possibly see over that distance, I'm saying he's not starting a match scanning the horizon in all directions, and upwards etc.

No pre knowledge specified in OP, so we default to forum rules. So Rex knows what the population of Marvel Earth knows about Hulk...The guy who nearly destroyed Manhattan with a single footstep, nearly beat Black Bolt to death on the moon, enslaved Tony Stark etc etc.

Yeah, Rex will know all of this and think gee, better turn into iron and go h2h with him.

beatboks
Over 10km, Hulk is going to see someone disappear, and then what, continuously thunderclap? When Rex could be floating high up in the sky, or whatever? THAT'S doubtful. Note, I'm not saying Hulk can't possibly see over that distance, I'm saying he's not starting a match scanning the horizon in all directions, and upwards etc.

No pre knowledge specified in OP, so we default to forum rules. So Rex knows what the population of Marvel Earth knows about Hulk...The guy who nearly destroyed Manhattan with a single footstep, nearly beat Black Bolt to death on the moon, enslaved Tony Stark etc etc.

Yeah, Rex will know all of this and think gee, better turn into iron and go h2h with him.

1st I already said several posts ago that if Rex turned to gas at that 10km distance Hulk wouldnt see him. and IF he did so with no pre knowledge hiw would Rex even know which direction to go in to attack Hulk. That is my whole point. To even engage Hulk he would have to turn into a gas in sensory range.

Neither Hulk nor Rex possess enhanced senses. IF Rex turned into a colourless gas 10km from Hulk without pre knowledge he wont know where he is to be a threat. He travels in that form literally on the wind so would rely on a breaze pushing him in hulks direction. Given that a decent average wind speed would be about 30km/h IF hulk stays still and doesnt move out of Rex's path AND IF the wind is conveliently traveling in a straight direction toward Hulk (so basically Rex needs Longshot or Domino's luck for it to happen) he might come across Hulk in 20 minutes or so.

Wind normally travels in a preasure system to have that sort of speed (which means circular) so it would in fact be much longer than 20 minutes if at all.

The simple fact is there is no way that Rex turning to a colourless kms away from Hulk will ever eventuate in a battle. The two will simply never meet and since Rex is doing this to himself the result is a self BFR since hes effectively removing himswlf from thw part of the battledield Battle takes place.

On the other hand if he does it in viaible range of Hulk and Hulk does thunderclap dispersing said gas, this would count as a BFR wich is in fact a win condition under the thread stips.why would he have to
when the very first one met the conditions needed for a win??

DarkSaint85
Woah woah.

Since when did Rex need the wind to push him? He can travel along just fine as a gas.

https://i.postimg.cc/x8K142Q2/P4-Yf-U6-N-d.jpg

I know the scan shows how he has to use his sensory abilities etc etc, and I'm not claiming he can scan 10kms (even though the Hulk is pretty standout with his gamma rads). But he's hardly a helpless drifting dandelion seed, lol.

Not self BFR, as he's still on the battlefield, which is 10km in size.if he goes 12km away, then sure, it's self BFR.

Edit: I think what you actually mean is, it's a stalemate.

So Hulk stalemates at 2.

beatboks
Wait you literally provided a scan showing it would take him "half a day" to search a ventilation system in gas form (which btw is a system where air moves either in or out). A system that at best would be 1 km long (thats assuming it's one humongous freeking skyrise).

I'd dig up a few dozen scans that show rex moves on the wind when in gas form but since your own evidence completely proved my point about how bad an idea it is turning to invisivle gas 10 kms away why bother.

I mean seriously dude, are you reading what your posting?

So its a stalemate if one clmbatant doesnt engage now? If Rex turns to gas 10km away he will never reach hulk to fight him. He may as well have run from battle. It it would take him half a day to search a buildings vent system it would take him days to get in range of Hulk.

If he turnsnto gas anywhere within a km of Hulk a single thunderclap disperses him enough to count as a KO. The proof of which os literally how he suffered one of his "deaths" (all four of which he eventually reformed but they would still count as a forum win)

Philosophía
Metamorpho's travelling is not dependent on him waiting for the wind to luckily blow in the direction he wants. He consciously controls his direction.

Can't believe you're making this argument.

DarkSaint85
Wait you literally provided a scan showing it would take him "half a day" to search a ventilation system in gas form (which btw is a system where air moves either in or out). A system that at best would be 1 km long (thats assuming it's one humongous freeking skyrise).

I'd dig up a few dozen scans that show rex moves on the wind when in gas form but since your own evidence completely proved my point about how bad an idea it is turning to invisivle gas 10 kms away why bother.

I mean seriously dude, are you reading what your posting?

So its a stalemate if one clmbatant doesnt engage now? If Rex turns to gas 10km away he will never reach hulk to fight him. He may as well have run from battle. It it would take him half a day to search a buildings vent system it would take him days to get in range of Hulk.

If he turnsnto gas anywhere within a km of Hulk a single thunderclap disperses him enough to count as a KO. The proof of which os literally how he suffered one of his "deaths" (all four of which he eventually reformed but they would still count as a forum win)

Lol. How long would it take you to search a high-rise building?

A ventilation system is one way. How does one search it if you're at the mercy of the currents, lol.

Here's Rex moving as a gas, unless you think there was a lucky air spiral...

Https://i.postimg.cc/zvRML7zf/YJGf-AGp-d.jpg,

I don't think you understand what BattleField Removal means. Rex is still on the Battlefield. So him turning to gas isn't BFR..

leonidas
of course it isn't.... but he wouldn't need to start as gas to cover ground. he can turn just part of his body to gas and propel himself at rocket speeds if he chose. the wind plays no part in his ability to move as a gas though....

DarkSaint85
Beatboks: DS` scan shows Rex using his senses to locate the bomb, then having to wait until a Longshot level lucky air current pushes him towards it.

'Oh no! My senses tell me that the bomb is this way, but because there's no air current flowing there, I'll have to wait until something blows me there!!!'

DarkSaint85
Here, 2 baddies are literally blowing into each others mouths....That's the only logical explanation as to how Rex is getting into their lungs!

https://i.postimg.cc/SRVcDHfs/t-Pydjo-C-d.jpg

Parmaniac
I don't think any character that can turn into gas has to rely on the wind for him/her to move, unless it's the moment they got their powers and are confused af.

leonidas
lol seriously, makes no sense. not sure his max speed, but like i said, if he needs to cover ground quickly he can do so. shift--a lesser version of rex that was later assimilated by rex himself, was also able to survive ground zero of a nuclear explosion. he was scattered for a few minutes but put himself back together just fine. rex is no push over.

staxamillion
Originally posted by leonidas
of course it isn't.... but he wouldn't need to start as gas to cover ground. he can turn just part of his body to gas and propel himself at rocket speeds if he chose. the wind plays no part in his ability to move as a gas though....
beat me to it.

staxamillion
idk if rex could take down the hulk by knock out gas. couldn't hulk survive in space without air. he could phosphor hulk from the insides too but I don't think he could take hulk out.

carver9
Thunderclap ends him.

DarkSaint85
Pretty much, but I wanted to avoid the whole 'Hulk will see him coming and thunderclap him away at 3km out argument.

Not that I think that original argument is silly anyway. Rex CAN sneak up on Hulk (as he has proved in the past, he's willing to turn into invisible gas to sneak about), but it's debatable he can hurt him.

This is Shaggy Man General Eiling, BTW. The guy who has a pretty damn good HF:

https://i.postimg.cc/5yDyfV1j/g7-Tr-MHy-d.jpg

DarkSaint85
Thunderclap ends him.

How would he know where and when to thunderclap?

cdtm
Originally posted by staxamillion
idk if rex could take down the hulk by knock out gas. couldn't hulk survive in space without air. he could phosphor hulk from the insides too but I don't think he could take hulk out.

That's exactly how the U-foes took out a Hulk. And Batman.

Gas has always been his kryptonite.

Edit: Plus Namor suffocated him.

I chalk up the space stuff the same way Kitty doesn't need to breath in that missile, even though she totally needs to breath.

DarkSaint85
It varies.

Indestructible Hulk, who has Carver's favorite feats, needed to breathe:

https://i.postimg.cc/3N2jMnQM/RCO016.jpg

carver9
How would he know where and when to thunderclap?

You're asking that when we both know Hulk senses are next to non. The guy see spirits.

DarkSaint85
You're asking that when we both know Hulk senses are next to non. The guy see spirits.

Spirits aren't oxygen, though. Completely different thing, lol.

Bentley
Carver convinced me Rex manhandles Banner

StiltmanFTW
Pretty much, but I wanted to avoid the whole 'Hulk will see him coming and thunderclap him away at 3km out argument.

Not that I think that original argument is silly anyway. Rex CAN sneak up on Hulk (as he has proved in the past, he's willing to turn into invisible gas to sneak about), but it's debatable he can hurt him.

This is Shaggy Man General Eiling, BTW. The guy who has a pretty damn good HF:

https://i.postimg.cc/5yDyfV1j/g7-Tr-MHy-d.jpg

First panel = pure win thumb up

One Big Mob
Accurate representation of Carver in any thread

Philosophía
The guy see spirits. How is that relevant?

Are you even aware why Hulk sees astral stuff?

http://i.imgur.com/b7pu5rB.png

It's amazing how little you know about the character you're obsessed about.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Just like Hulk seeing ghosts doesn't mean he has better senses than Daredevil or Wolverine.

Posted this 2 days ago, I knew carver would ignore the message and use it as his ammo.

carver9
@Phil...

I posted that same scan some yrs back to prove Hulk have adaptive abilities. I stand by my senses argument.

leonidas
what? aside from seeing spirits, which is inconsequential, what other proof do you have that any of the PHYSICAL senses are heightened? sensing supernatural entities is meaningless here, since, wellllll.....rex is a PHYSICAL being.... any proof of supersenses of the physical variety?

carver9
Currently looking for that proof. smile

DarkSaint85
It better not be that scan of Hulk sitting down staring into bloody space, lol.

leonidas
me am legit curious.

carver9
It better not be that scan of Hulk sitting down staring into bloody space, lol.

Lol... yep. Why wouldn't that be usable though?

DarkSaint85
Lol... yep. Why wouldn't that be usable though?

Because it doesn't mean he has super vision, fool.

I do the same thing as Hulk every time I look at the sky.

Moreover, how do you make that logical leap to Hulk being able to detect Rex when he's oxygen?

StiltmanFTW
Daredevil clearly forgot to mention THE HULK here:

https://i.imgur.com/aosggmI.png

Philosophía
Senses are senses.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah, apparently.

DarkSaint85
I don't think we'll get Hulk's super vision, sadly.

abhilegend
Imagine someone claiming to be a hulk fan being so inept at debating that you can't even argue that Hulk can beat Metamorpho.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
It's possible he can't get past Mera lol.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Faceless808

Not saying that either would win against the Hulk, but I can see a few stalemates in the JLA lineup. when machine man beat the Hulk, he simply cancelled the gravity equation as I remember.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Imagine someone claiming to be a hulk fan being so inept at debating that you can't even argue that Hulk can beat Metamorpho.

laughing out loud

Not arguing for anyone here because the majority of you are DC trolls that bash Thor, Hulk and Surfer. There's no convincing anyone here who Hulk would win against. Now I will post showings proving your claims wrong "when i feel like it". Dark already mentioned the showing I was talking about but debating Hulk beating ANYONE against outright DC tards is a waste.

One Big Mob
Nice. Carver is finally seeing the truth of forum. His eyesight is as keen as Hulk's in seeing the unseen.

carver9
People like Damborgson, rage, Celey, not naming everyone... doesnt even debate here that much anymore. It's usually the same group that is debating pages in a thread. The same people. Lol... I dont even debate on here as much as I use too. A ban of individuals here...

abhilegend
Not arguing for anyone here because the majority of you are DC trolls that bash Thor, Hulk and Surfer. There's no convincing anyone here who Hulk would win against. Now I will post showings proving your claims wrong "when i feel like it". Dark already mentioned the showing I was talking about but debating Hulk beating ANYONE against outright DC tards is a waste.
laughing out loud

This is Hillary Clinton level of playing victim to "DC trolls".

carver9
laughing out loud

This is Hillary Clinton level of playing victim to "DC trolls".

Lol, it isn't playing victim, you all are killing the forum and dont even know it.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, it isn't playing victim, you all are killing the forum and dont even know it.

https://tinyurl.com/y8d33uau

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Celery, reported for not debating.

Philosophía

https://media.tenor.com/images/66aedea9ba14dd45c214733c6b51b081/tenor.gif

celeyhyga17
Celery, reported for not debating.
I do recall spending pages in ownage discussion thread recently with some dc fanboy. Or was that all a dream...?

It must be because apparently I don't post much anymore.

laughing

cdtm
Celery! Every thread I go in, I mutter "That damned Celery better be there." Alas, he is not.

DarkSaint85
Could be worse.

SmellyHymen17.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I do recall spending pages in ownage discussion thread recently with some dc fanboy. Or was that all a dream...?

It must be because apparently I don't post much anymore.

laughing

confused

You dont post NEARLY as much as you do.

DarkSaint85

Just so people are aware.

This is the showing that Carver believes proves that Hulk would be able to see Rex when he has turned himself into nitrogen/oxygen in the air:

https://i.postimg.cc/xjWXgstj/RCO013-1485872057.jpg

Remember, Rex is ALSO oxygen. Using his super-vision, Hulk will be able to pick out which atoms are Rex's, and which are not, based on this scan.

Carver, not trolling. But part of the issue is when I debate against or for Hulk, I actually know a bit about both sides. See the thread where he's against Atom Smasher, for example.

StiltmanFTW
HULK SEES ENTIRE COSMOS

HULK HAS COSMIC SENSES RIVALING THE WATCHER'S

HULK TO ABSTRACT TIER NOW

carver9
Lol, he votes for Hulk when he is young against "Smasher". Funny!!!

DarkSaint85
Lol, he votes for Hulk when he is young against "Smasher". Funny!!!

Lololol

carver9
Lol, he votes for Hulk when he is going against "Smasher". Funny!!!

Edit.

abhilegend
This forum was dead before I joined carver.

MrMind

in the eyes of marvel fanboys anyone who doesn't suck micky mouse or avengers penisia is a dc fanboy

i remember being called dc fanboy few times here, and everytime it's by a die hard marvel fanboy (not you carver), and they are all either in their 30s and even early 40s

you manchildren get your jimmies rustled way too easily

MrMind

there were some great debate between the year 2008-2016 by some users here, some of the threads are gold, i've bookmarked alot of it

there are way lesser people here compare to somewhere like comicvine or reddit but knowledge of this board way surpassed them. lightyears ahead it isn't even funny.

this place and cbr forum are the only two places with credible hardcore fans

carver9

Nope, it wasn't. 2015, 2014, 2013 and 12 were some of the best yrs for KMC.

DarkSaint85

https://i.postimg.cc/cJxJb2pY/Capture.jpg

thumb up

celeyhyga17
confused

You dont post NEARLY as much as you do.
U just finished telling me to purchase an s9 a couple of days ago... stick out tongue

Anyways... I got a gud one for u in the ownage discussion thread.

Ask abhi about this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=658148&from=thread&pagenumber=14#post16804359

abhilegend
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Think it's high time we should take our carver to a veterinarian...

Philosophía
Just so people are aware.

This is the showing that Carver believes proves that Hulk would be able to see Rex when he has turned himself into nitrogen/oxygen in the air:

https://i.postimg.cc/xjWXgstj/RCO013-1485872057.jpg

Remember, Rex is ALSO oxygen. Using his super-vision, Hulk will be able to pick out which atoms are Rex's, and which are not, based on this scan.

Carver, not trolling. But part of the issue is when I debate against or for Hulk, I actually know a bit about both sides. See the thread where he's against Atom Smasher, for example. I legitimately don't understand what the argument is here.

Hulk looks...at the sky...?

StiltmanFTW
I think DS is just giving carv more ammo he can use in future threads.

We're doomed, Phil. It's time to ask Bada to give us a favour and permaban our accounts.

Better that than to lose another debate against King Carver IX.

abhilegend

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ycwnj8u5

Philosophía
https://media.giphy.com/media/mWMML2LQBsj8k/giphy.gif

I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

StiltmanFTW
Don't be.

He's doing it on purpose, trying to give us a stroke.

Where did posters like Jake, Srank or C-Master (examples) disappeared to? They've simply read one carvpost too many.

carver9
Lol... you all are funny. Must be bored.

StiltmanFTW
Lol... you all are funny. Must be bored.

https://tinyurl.com/y9n3sg3f

Philosophía
Lol... you all are funny. Must be bored. C'mere.

https://media.giphy.com/media/yB6yUhYYEK9by/giphy.gif

carver9
Sigh!!! Hulk clears.

Philosophía
Everybody trying to make carver understand comic books:

https://i.imgur.com/2JZfd.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

This is so f*cking accurate.

ghostman
lmaooo carver getting gang-banged episode 616616

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ghostman

The longest running show on this forum thumb up

KMC's The Bold and the Beautiful.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman

You can call it that... I think it's weird. Maybe if this was done to someone else it would be impactful but I'm not amused.

StiltmanFTW
You can call it that... I think it's weird. Maybe if this was done to someone else it would be impactful but I'm not amused.

Oh, so you like to watch, huh? laughing out loud

https://tinyurl.com/yddwffho

DarkSaint85

Philosophía
I'm literally typing this as I gaze into infinity on the balcony.

carver9
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y7mo79df

This is KMC now.

I won't be able to look at the sky again without thinking about carver9.

-Pr-
Kimiyo wins. Somehow.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y7mo79df

This is KMC now.

I won't be able to look at the sky again without thinking about carver9. Great perception feat from Mufasa here. thumb up

leonidas
laughing out loud

carv you bring so much on yourself.... you are calling people here dc tards and fanboys and not worth the effort of debating, then you go and use that scan to support the idea that hulk has super-senses? c'mon. i mean wtf?

have you said somewhere that he clears this gauntlet? i can see him beating each in a comic book, but in a forum? how does mera do against him? shockwave ko'd? can she dehydrate him? how does he beat firestorm? how does he avoid z bfr'ing him?

carver9
@who ever (why am I responding to these people... oh well), this is why I think Hulk clears...

1). Mera - cant do a thing to Hulk. Hulk has literally powered through everything that has been thrown at him. Transmutation, someone trying to power drain him, an antidote attacking his healing factor. Every time he healed, it physically damage him, tremendously. She cant do a thing to him. He powers through her attacks and one punch ko her.
2). Metamorpho - gets absorbed. He has absorbed everything from magic to, gamma, all the way to nuclear energy. Meta gets absorbed and used as a battery for the Hulk.
3). The Atom (Ray Palmer) - he tries to go inside of Hulk and dies. Remember, the only thing that can survive inside of Hulk is adamantium. Shrinking Hulk will not work... https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111321350/6306713-clfcu9c.jpg
Goom shrunk the Hulk down to the size of a mouse and Hulk grew back to his normal size via rage.
4). Firestorm - dont think Firestorm can turn Hulk into anything that would hold and again this is based off of his rage. High Evolutionary even admits he cant turn the Hulk...
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111321350/6306692-3156623-8921647645-savag.jpg
Turned to glass and reverse it...
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111321350/6306691-3156622-6631681194-savag.jpg
Then we have this showing. Hulk is blasted by an attack that rewrite molecules on a molecular level. It does nothing to him.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111321350/5897276-3164824-07ss.jpg

The same attack was used later on him at a higher level and he powered through it. Walked clean through the attack. He Firestorm gets one punched.
5). Doctor Light (Kimiyo) - gets absorbed.
6). Zatanna - I'm skeptical of her. This is one of the only I can see beating the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
I will bite, and as this is a debate site, I will try and do so without insults or trolling.

1. With Mera - Hulk powers through attacks because his enemies (ArmCheddon, Surfer etc) try to drain his gamma energy. Mera drains water - so unless there is a scan of Hulk making more water the angrier he gets, we can't just apply the words 'resists draining' across everything. Mera wins

2. Metamorpho doesn't become energy. He is still physical mass (even if that mass is now in gaseous form). So 'absorption' doesn't work. Metamorpho wins/stalemate

3. Not quite true. Black Ant survived pretty well here:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111163768/4558235-3544273485-32058.jpg

So no, adamantium isn't the only thing. And no one talks about shrinking Hulk, so not sure why Goom's scan is relevant.Stalemate

4. Firestorm can change the entire area, not just Hulk. Really, he's Metamorpho but amped. He can phase through physical attacks.
Firestorm wins

leonidas
i'll play a slight devil's advocate if i can.

i'm not sure mera could dehyrate hulk fast enough. the distance helps her but i wonder what her range is. we know johnny can dehydrate shulk though so there is SOME support for the idea:

https://imgur.com/a/zg8ievx

and mera could do it a LOT faster. storm has never been able to do anything like that to hulk though who has even tanked the nova blast. if his body runs on gamma energy would dehydrating work? not 100%. she COULD flood his lungs and try drowning him though. won't work since we know he has evolved ways to deal with it, but it would still buy her time to maybe further dehydrate him. still, i don't see mera beating him. carv's right in this one--i think he would power through whatever she tried in the end.

rex would be able to create a lot of problems for hulk. if he were inhaled for example he could turn into the most powerful acid, or solidify into prometheum inside him. hulk could shockwave if he's in cloud form and that would work long enough for a ko i think but rex is awesome with his powers and he wouldn't be so dumb. problem is offense. if a gas doesn't work, he would have no way to put hulk down. ko gas or he'd lose.

ray would have problems as well in terms of sheer offense. he may be able to survive inside hulk, (i think there is support for both) but i don't see him being able to do enough damage inside. too much healing. but i'm not sure how hulk beats him either. seems like a stalemate. i wonder what would happen if ray shrunk say, his heart? too many weird things might happen in this one. hard to figure.

the only way he beats fs is if we accept the fact that hulk can't be transmuted. we've seen ss handle hulk a couple times by affecting his gamma energy. this hulk is different but fs could replicate that feat as well. not sure how this would go. could ss transmute hulk.....?

zatanna could easily win via bfr from 10km away. if it got in close, this might go the way of her fight with lobo. if it goes that way, hulk would win. if she fights anywhere close to smart, she would beat him every time.

cdtm
What ways has he evolved to avoid drowning, that would work with a lung full of water.

MrMind
Atom flies into Hulk's butthole, then expand

carver9
I will bite, and as this is a debate site, I will try and do so without insults or trolling.

1. With Mera - Hulk powers through attacks because his enemies (ArmCheddon, Surfer etc) try to drain his gamma energy. Mera drains water - so unless there is a scan of Hulk making more water the angrier he gets, we can't just apply the words 'resists draining' across everything. Mera wins

2. Metamorpho doesn't become energy. He is still physical mass (even if that mass is now in gaseous form). So 'absorption' doesn't work. Metamorpho wins/stalemate

3. Not quite true. Black Ant survived pretty well here:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111163768/4558235-3544273485-32058.jpg

So no, adamantium isn't the only thing. And no one talks about shrinking Hulk, so not sure why Goom's scan is relevant.Stalemate

4. Firestorm can change the entire area, not just Hulk. Really, he's Metamorpho but amped. He can phase through physical attacks.
Firestorm wins

He just powers through it because he can not internally be affected. People have tried and failed. Messing with the fluids in Hulks body will do nothing but piss him off. Also, name the most powerful person this has worked on.

Metamorpho cant do anything to Hulk. Turning into gas etc... won't affect him. He gets absorbed. Like I said, Hulk rage would be Meto downfall. Vision almost died going inside of Hulk due to how powerful Hulk physical form is...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244529/4854064-2482839-30746c2b7d_ga.jpeg

Ant couldnt affect him either and I'm talking about currently where it was outright said by Doc Green that nothing can survive in his body minus adamantium.

Firestorm can change the entire area but he would have to fight completely out of character to win this. I'm talking about phasing while attack (unsure if he can do this). If he can achieve that, then he can beat Hulk via bfr. If he is just changing the environment while remaining physical, Hulk leaps at him and puts him to sleep.

DarkSaint85
He just powers through it because he can not internally be affected. People have tried and failed. Messing with the fluids in Hulks body will do nothing but piss him off. Also, name the most powerful person this has worked on.
But he cannot control the fluids in his body. Mera can. It's nothing to do with power levels - it's a power SET thing.

Does he have internal liquids? Yes. He bleeds, he spits, etc. Can he control it? No.

Can she? Yes.

It's as simple as that. You want to imply that 'powerful' characters can resist it, or power through it - but to do that, they need to be able to control their internal liquids. If you can't show it, then they can't. It's not a willpower thing - you're basically arguing that if Wolverine cuts Hulk, for example, Hulk can power through and will his blood to flow back into his cuts. Which doesn't happen, obviously.

What DOES happen, is that he heals from it. And obviously produces more blood from somewhere. But he doesn't 'power through' slashes in the same way.

You keep thinking that Rex is...energy. Or a spirit. He's not. Neither is he phasing like Vision. He's literally sentient nitrogen gas, or whatever.

That version of Hulk was also affected by toxic gas, so if you want to use that version, he doesn't even get past Rex.

CIS is off. Besides, he has affected the area before, so even if CIS was NOT off, he has still done so - so it is within his character.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
What ways has he evolved to avoid drowning, that would work with a lung full of water.

https://imgur.com/a/S4cncUG

he can survive drowning, in theory, because his body is able to adapt ways to allow him to breathe even when his lungs are full. it would surprise the sh!t out of him though, and hurt, and take some time to adapt. it would be effective, i just don't think she could kill him that way. i guess this argument COULD be extended to dehydration as well. it's possible to SUPPOSE his body might adapt to ways to deal with it, but that really gets into super-senses territory. thumb up

i'm just not sure how his healing factor would handle the dehydration. i think it would allow him to last long enough to ko her IF he still needs water in his enraged state. /shrug

Galan007
CIS is off. Besides, he has affected the area before, so even if CIS was NOT off, he has still done so - so it is within his character. Or just let out blasts like these:
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038282_P00001.jpg

https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038284_P00015.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038285_P00016.jpg

If it can KO Black Adam and a hugely amped Kalibak, it will certainly have an effect on Hulk. thumb up

carver9

But he cannot control the fluids in his body. Mera can. It's nothing to do with power levels - it's a power SET thing.

Does he have internal liquids? Yes. He bleeds, he spits, etc. Can he control it? No.

Can she? Yes.

It's as simple as that. You want to imply that 'powerful' characters can resist it, or power through it - but to do that, they need to be able to control their internal liquids. If you can't show it, then they can't. It's not a willpower thing - you're basically arguing that if Wolverine cuts Hulk, for example, Hulk can power through and will his blood to flow back into his cuts. Which doesn't happen, obviously.

What DOES happen, is that he heals from it. And obviously produces more blood from somewhere. But he doesn't 'power through' slashes in the same way.

You keep thinking that Rex is...energy. Or a spirit. He's not. Neither is he phasing like Vision. He's literally sentient nitrogen gas, or whatever.

That version of Hulk was also affected by toxic gas, so if you want to use that version, he doesn't even get past Rex.

CIS is off. Besides, he has affected the area before, so even if CIS was NOT off, he has still done so - so it is within his character.

Can you show scans of her doing this please?

How is Rex beating Hulk?

The scene that you're talking about, Hulk was weakened.

If all he is doing is affecting the area then he dies. smile

carver9
Or just let out blasts like these:
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038282_P00001.jpg

https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038284_P00015.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40038285_P00016.jpg

If it can KO Black Adam and a hugely amped Kalibak, it will certainly have an effect on Hulk. thumb up

Just like Hercules (who pushed planet weight) and Thor/Jane had an effect on Hu... oops, they didnt. He brushed off their attacks as if they were nothing. Knocking out Adam and Kalibak (lol) is a nice ft but it changes nothing here. Firestorm would need to do something extremely exotic to win this.

DarkSaint85
Can you show scans of her doing this please?

How is Rex beating Hulk?

The scene that you're talking about, Hulk was weakened.

If all he is doing is affecting the area then he dies. smile

https://i.postimg.cc/y3gh2C7S/1372620a78eef50826814f9e8ce8a957.jpg

Rex can stalemate at worst. Beat? That's very iffy.

That Hulk was able to beat teleportation, which current Hulk as of Immortal Hulk #11 cannot do.

So if THAT Hulk, whilst weakened, is still more powerful than Immortal Hulk. And he was gassed.

Firestorm do so as intangible, btw.

Galan007
Just like Hercules (who pushed planet weight) and Thor/Jane had an effect on Hu... oops, they didnt. He brushed off their attacks as if they were nothing. Knocking out Adam and Kalibak (lol) is a nice ft but it changes nothing here. Firestorm would need to do something extremely exotic to win this. You're suggesting that Hulk is just going to tank a blast capable of KO'ing Black Adam and amped Kalibak(for a point of reference, this Kalibak was SO amped that he was casually ragdolling Orion in the same issue)..? Lol, that's rich.

...But even IF Hulk could endure such a blast, what's stopping FS from spamming them?

Philosophía
wtf...

leonidas
yeah it is really tough to make an argument for hulk against fs, and i'm TRYING to play devil's advocate. in a comic fs would act like an idiot. in a forum though it's almost impossible to see hulk beating him.

cdtm
Turboomagehost is getting pretty nasty with ad blocker passing. One "Your pc is locked, call us" (Alt/ctl/del close is your friend), and one "you should be able to surf porn in peace."

Nice affiliates, TIH.

carver9
You're suggesting that Hulk is just going to tank a blast capable of KO'ing Black Adam and amped Kalibak(for a point of reference, this Kalibak was SO amped that he was casually ragdolling Orion in the same issue)..? Lol, that's rich.

...But even IF Hulk could endure such a blast, what's stopping FS from spamming them?

Him screaming "aaaaahhhhh" and then saying "what was that" is proof enough for me to believe he isn't spamming anything. Its debatable if he even knows how to repeat it if we are basing it entirely off of that scan. I think Hulk would heal completely fine IF he is able to hurt him.

DarkSaint85
Him screaming "aaaaahhhhh" and then saying "what was that" is proof enough for me to believe he isn't spamming anything. Its debatable if he even knows how to repeat it if we are basing it entirely off of that scan. I think Hulk would heal completely fine IF he is able to hurt him.

Where does he scream against Kalibak?

Philosophía
I think carver confused his own scream, when he saw the scan, to Firestorm's.

carver9
Where does he scream against Kalibak?

Not against Kalibak. The first scan. Those appear to be 2 different attacks.

carver9
Please dont make me point out why I said they are different. Look at the scan.

DarkSaint85
Not against Kalibak. The first scan. Those appear to be 2 different attacks.

Ok.

But FS can also do the attack in the second scan, so its a moot point, right?

carver9
Ok.

But FS can also do the attack in the second scan, so its a moot point, right?

Not the same attack. Look at the energy from both showings please.

DarkSaint85
Not the same attack. Look at the energy from both showings please.

Why can't FS do the second attack?

carver9
Why can't FS do the second attack?

He can do the second attack, I just dont think it will be effective. Let me explain why. The Challenger and Hulk fought, the same Challenger that attacked Grandmaster and punched a hole clean through him. Lol... Hulk laughed at his attack. He got bfred, but he laughed it off. I feel confident Challenger output>>>Firestorm. Also, Kalibak is trash.

DarkSaint85
He can do the second attack, I just dont think it will be effective. Let me explain why. The Challenger and Hulk fought, the same Challenger that attacked Grandmaster and punched a hole clean through him. Lol... Hulk laughed at his attack. He got bfred, but he laughed it off. I feel confident Challenger output>>>Firestorm. Also, Kalibak is trash.

How powerful is Challenger's energy output?

https://i.imgur.com/95WTZS1.jpg

carver9
Lol... and he is fighting against someone who have a limitless apply of power. A being that has outright been compared to the Phoenix force and Galactus himself. I dont think word of mouth is a good way of approaching this. I think looking at fts are the best option. Lol... Champion also have the power of the big bang inside of him and while powered up with the power stone, he was still compared to the Hulk powerwise. Also, people dont hold the Champion power to those levels.

smile

DarkSaint85
Lol... and he is fighting against someone who have a limitless apply of power. A being that has outright been compared to the Phoenix force and Galactus himself. I dont think word of mouth is a good way of approaching this. I think looking at fts are the best option. Lol... Champion also have the power of the big bang inside of him and while powered up with the power stone, he was still compared to the Hulk powerwise. Also, people dont hold the Champion power to those levels.

smile

So what's CHALLENGER'S power output?

Philosophía
Not the same attack. Look at the energy from both showings please. Carver, remind me, which issue does Firestorm one-shot Black Adam, and what's the context?

Galan007
Also, Kalibak is trash. Again, this was an AMPED Kalibak. He'd been amped to such an extent that he easily stomped Orion, ffs... Then FS KO'd him with that one blast.

What isn't computing here?

Philosophía
thumb up

Orion vs Kalibak :
https://imgur.com/a/Fi7Lrpj

Firestorm creates a mini-star then desintegrates it right after he beats Kalibak, too:
https://imgur.com/a/4sEBd3S

Galan007
thumb up

And as mentioned- FS KO'd THAT Kalibak with a single blast:

Moreover, FS wasn't at all fatigued afterward... Which means he could deliver several more blasts in rapid succession if need be. So even IF Hulk were able to endure the first blast, there's no way he's soaking multiple blasts of that magnitude.

...And this is aside from all of the other tactics in Firestorm's arsenal.

cdtm
Tactics like turning him into salt.

His transmutation resistance can resist transmutation as salt.

carver9
So what's CHALLENGER'S power output?

Took out Grandmaster in one attack...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FtCnk1KQLbM/Wr26lPogRTI/AAAAAAABWRY/fgpdUqaQDakXuWjPEf1orRk-3fjAQplXwCLcBGAs/s1600/024_0022.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>