Spider-Man vs Ronan h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Bentley
I don't recall Ronan having any h2h showings that suggest he can win here. He has certainly showed decent physical status on occasion but he's far from a decent brick. Miles will outfight him in the end.

Sin I AM
Ronan ftw

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ronan ftw

Has he done anything of note without his Universal Weapon ever?

I know you're the Cosmic expert of this board, so please enlight me sister.

Mindset
Lmao

Damborgson
https://i.imgur.com/tbTK9yc.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't he amped here?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Has he done anything of note without his Universal Weapon ever?

I know you're the Cosmic expert of this board, so please enlight me sister.

Not much he's still has very few feats. His best assessment of combat effectiveness comes from power scaling. But even with that imo he is better than Parker with or without the hammer

leonidas
ronan is in ben's class. he'd have hell hitting spidey but in a ring type scenario i can't see him losing. he'd connect eventually. spidey has great damage soak but i think ronan would win via attrition.

cdtm
If 15 tonner US Agent can ko him, Spidey should have a shot though.

leonidas
meh, that was one showing and i personally don't put much stock in it. he's consistently been harder to put down than that. i'd give him the majority here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
If 15 tonner US Agent can ko him, Spidey should have a shot though.

10 tonner, not 15.

Ronan sucks.

cdtm
He's the kind of guy Aquaman brings to a party, just so he isn't the lamest guy there.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Nobody invites Aquaman to parties, though stick out tongue

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
ronan is in ben's class. he'd have hell hitting spidey but in a ring type scenario i can't see him losing. he'd connect eventually. spidey has great damage soak but i think ronan would win via attrition. I'm not sure Ronan is in Thing's class. And even if he is then Spider-Man can definitely defeat Thing (especially with Ronan level hardness).

Stoic
Spidey for me. He's beaten more powerful opponents. Morlun, Hulk, Firelord, Juggernaut. Even with context, which I haven't gone into, a win is a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.