Qui-Gon Jinn va. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All Out.

Battle takes place in the Jedi Temple.

CuckedCurry
Koon

TheIndyJedi
Plo Koon

MythLord
Jinn.

Meatpants
Jinn.

Selenial
https://pre00.deviantart.net/6542/th/pre/i/2010/326/3/5/the_coon____vectorized_by_kaczorq-d33byrh.jpg

Meatpants
Lmao, respect earned.

victreebelvictr
Koon defeated Yoda in Lightsaber combat once, didn't he?

Jinn couldn't even keep up with Maul. erm

MythLord
Koon also couldn't keep up with Savage.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by MythLord
Koon also couldn't keep up with Savage. Neither would Jinn. smile

HP Legend
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Koon defeated Yoda in Lightsaber combat once, didn't he?

Jinn couldn't even keep up with Maul. erm

Once in a sparring session but we don't know context or anything. It was just talk around the temple in a videogame (IDK which videogame).

Meanwhile we have an easier means to compare them. Jinn's performance against Maul was similair to Koon's performance against Savage and of course Maul is stronger than Savage.

Jin>Plo Koon.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by HP Legend
Once in a sparring session but we don't know context or anything. It was just talk around the temple in a videogame (IDK which videogame).

Meanwhile we have an easier means to compare them. Jinn's performance against Maul was similair to Koon's performance against Savage and of course Maul is stronger than Savage.

Jin>Plo Koon. Savage has a lot of tantrums, for example, ragdolling both Dooku and Ventress with the Force.

Also, I don't think TPM Maul is his Prime.

Savage>TPM Maul.

MythLord
I don't think TCW Maul would beat TPM Maul as effectively as he did Savage, especially not when TCW Maul was mostly on par with his younger self(as was stated in Sith Hunters) and only really started getting any noticeable power-increase after going on Mandalore(as per Shadow Conspiracy).

HP Legend
Savage has a lot of tantrums, for example, ragdolling both Dooku and Ventress with the Force.

Also, I don't think TPM Maul is his Prime.

Savage>TPM Maul.

Savage didn't have a tantrum against Plo IIRC and even if he did it wouldn't compare to his tantrum against Dooku and Ventress because that scenrio has special circumstances.

Savage>TPM is based on what?

Savage doesn't have any feats beyond TPM and Maul absolutely stomped Savage in S5 of TCW which given Maul's power growth wasn't that significant it should put him beyond Savage.

victreebelvictr

HP Legend
Which ones?

Beating fodder Jedi and holding off the duo of jobbers (Anakin and Obi Wan)?

victreebelvictr
Which ones?

Beating fodder Jedi and holding off the duo of jobbers (Anakin and Obi Wan)? Cough And Dooku Cough.

HP Legend
Cough And Dooku Cough.

Savage gets a rage amp and manages to overpower Dooku but before that he was getting his ass kicked with help from Ventress. Definitely seems like a decent feat.

smile

bdsmbdsm
TPM Maul stomps Savage, Jinn humbles Koon.

MythLord
TPM Maul is the same TCW Maul. It's not until Mandalore that you can argue that Maul grew enough in power to make a difference between them. "But muh feats" isn't an argument...

Darth Thor

Jin>Plo Koon.

thumb up

Savage>TPM Maul.

Nah

Dookus goal with Savage was to get him to TPM Maul level.

victreebelvictr
Eh. maybe I am wrong, but how low does everyone rate Koon and why? erm

I just don't see how he is rated so low...

Intr3pId
Eh. maybe I am wrong, but how low does everyone rate Koon and why? erm

I just don't see how he is rated so low...
he wins this fight, forum is just full of delusional liam neeson fanboys

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Intr3pId
he wins this fight, forum is just full of delusional liam neeson fanboys I respect you now. smile

TheIndyJedi
Got to admit Savage>TPM Maul had me laughing

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by MythLord
TPM Maul is the same TCW Maul. It's not until Mandalore that you can argue that Maul grew enough in power to make a difference between them. "But muh feats" isn't an argument...

Not really. SC notes that Maul became more powerful than his TPM version by S4 and he obviously got a big increase there by Revival

Darth Thor
It didnt note that by S4. Only by Revivial. And even then it was in the Force, not necessarily all combat prowess at that point. It was also Kenobis own observation. So Fallible opinion and all.

Only by The Lawless is he stated to be outright better than he ever was. And even then extent of that is left quite vague.

So I dont see anything to contradict Filonis statement of Maul being at a combat disadvantage in those Chicken Legs. Or the fact that he was still in recovery.

LordOfTheLight
Objective statements in SC note that Maul had returned more powerful by S4 actually. Then in Revival Savage again indicates that Maul has grown much more powerful.

So, no, Maul even by the time he actually returns is more powerful than he ever was.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Got to admit Savage>TPM Maul had me laughing

This.

OT-Jinn.

victreebelvictr
Even if TPM Maul>Savage.

How do we know that Jinn>Savage?

HP Legend
Even if TPM Maul>Savage.

How do we know that Jinn>Savage?

We don't know Jinn>Savage.

victreebelvictr
We don't know Jinn>Savage. Than why do you use the fact that Koon<Savage if Jinn<Savage as well? erm

DarthCaedus77
Than why do you use the fact that Koon<Savage if Jinn<Savage as well? erm

It's logical that given their performances against Savage and Maul were equal Jinn would be more powerful since Maul is more powerrful than Savage.

victreebelvictr

Meatpants
Maul didn't "struggle" with Jinn, no, but the idea remains that Jinn's feats against a superior duelist scale him above Plo Koon.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Objective statements in SC note that Maul had returned more powerful by S4 actually. Then in Revival Savage again indicates that Maul has grown much more powerful.

So, no, Maul even by the time he actually returns is more powerful than he ever was.

What Objective statement? SC beings at the beginning of S5.

And Maul had trouble TKing a Lightsaber into his hand when he returned in S4 erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.