MCU Characters vs Their 616 Counterparts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
So, I came across a thread in Reddit's /whowouldwin sub-reddit that asked how the film versions of Marvel's cast would fare against their main universe comic versions. I figure we show that forum a thing or two about how to discuss trivial fictional characters:

1. Which MCU character gets outright stomped - no questions asked, no quarter given - by their 616 counterpart?

2. Which MCU character is most evenly matched with their 616 counterpart, if not possibly get a win?

3. Which fight between each version of a character would be the most interesting?

ShadowFyre
Thor,Hulk,Iron Man,Spiderman,Thanos, all get completely stomped by their 616 counterparts

The Spectre+
strange & scarletwitch too.

HumbleServant
Maybe Rocket Racoon and Starlord can tie in a wrestling match.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
So, I came across a thread in Reddit's /whowouldwin sub-reddit that asked how the film versions of Marvel's cast would fare against their main universe comic versions. I figure we show that forum a thing or two about how to discuss trivial fictional characters:

1. Which MCU character gets outright stomped - no questions asked, no quarter given - by their 616 counterpart?

2. Which MCU character is most evenly matched with their 616 counterpart, if not possibly get a win?

3. Which fight between each version of a character would be the most interesting?

The vast majority of live-action Marvel characters would get absolutely wrecked by their comic book counterparts.

For the most part, the only film characters who could consistently win are ones like Aldrich Killian, whose comic counterpart is basically just a guy lol.

Josh_Alexander
616 stomps

John Murdoch
What about the "street levelers"?

- Cap
- T'Challa
- Bucky
- Hawkeye
- Black Widow
- Falcon

KingD19
They all lose to their comic versions.

The Spectre+
^^ nah. They all die.

ShadowFyre
Aunt may?

The Spectre+
ha! only she stays alive.

Kazenji
Currently movie Thor would beat the comic version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.