Rank these Marvel and DC characters 1-1000 based on strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Some feats will be list to guage strength on, some will be not. If the one I listed is not the strongest, please use the strongest.

Superman lifting building = 1000
Juggernaut- Highway destroying Feat
Hulk - Leviathan punch feat
Aquaman- Submarine Lifting feat
Abomination
Venom
The other Venom
Lizard
Thor - holding that star thing together

ShadowFyre
Thor-over 9000
Juggernaut-2000
Hulk/Supes-1000

Aquaman never really lifted anything he swam with it with his water propulsion powers so 999

HumbleServant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor-over 9000
Juggernaut-2000
Hulk/Supes-1000

Aquaman never really lifted anything he swam with it with his water propulsion powers so 999 Good numbers

John Murdoch
If 1000 is the top number, Thor gets the 1000 mark. I've stated before that his sequence with Rocket on Vanillalaland or whatever that place was called is a Reeve Superman level of feat. Everything from that feat onwards with Stormbreaker put Hemsworth's Thor with the all-time silver screen big dogs.

The difference between Supes/Aquaman lifting feat and Hulk's punch is that Hulk had to brace and punch a massive object flying at him. I'll go:

- Hulk - 100 (if we're using Thor's feat as the 1000 level)
- Aquaman - 90
- Superman - 90

Can't remember Juggs or Lizard's best feats, and haven't seen Venom, so no comment there. If Juggernaut is what caused the convoy to crash and the road to be destroyed in Deadpool 2, then he gets around an 80.

The Spectre+
Thor-over 9000
Juggernaut-2000
Hulk/Supes-1000

Aquaman never really lifted anything he swam with it with his water propulsion powers so 999

so its his water propulsion powers that made the metal of the sub compress when he finally got his hands underneath??? mehh...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by John Murdoch
If 1000 is the top number, Thor gets the 1000 mark. I've stated before that his sequence with Rocket on Vanillalaland or whatever that place was called is a Reeve Superman level of feat. Everything from that feat onwards with Stormbreaker put Hemsworth's Thor with the all-time silver screen big dogs.

The difference between Supes/Aquaman lifting feat and Hulk's punch is that Hulk had to brace and punch a massive object flying at him. I'll go:

- Aquaman - 90
- Superman - 90

Can't remember Juggs or Lizard's best feats, and haven't seen Venom, so no comment there. If Juggernaut is what caused the convoy to crash and the road to be destroyed in Deadpool 2, then he gets around an 80.

Thors feat is mostly not about strength, it was durability.

HumbleServant
Can someone post a gif or clip of Juggs destroying the highway from the movie and not the trailer.

Josh_Alexander
You forgot the Hulk beating Surtur feat.

That would easily put him above Superman.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch

- Aquaman - 90
- Superman - 90

The only issue I found with Thor's feat is gravity.

There is no real saying on how much the rings weight.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You forgot the Hulk beating Surtur feat.

That would easily put him above Superman.

Hulk didnt beat Surtur, Hulk got wrecked by Surtur.

1LIxeDv0AwE

The Spectre+
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

1LIxeDv0AwE

And supes would do what hulk did, but with far better results.

Josh_Alexander

1LIxeDv0AwE

....I meant the punch that caused Surtur's head and body to move several meters.

Considering the size of surtur.....We are talking about thousands of tons, without considering Surtur's own strength.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
And supes would do what hulk did, but with far better results.

Hulk's Surtur feat 》》》》》 Clark's building feat.

BrolyBlack
....I meant the punch that caused Surtur's head and body to move several meters.

Considering the size of surtur.....We are talking about thousands of tons, without considering Surtur's own strength.

Because he hit Surtur that means hes stronger then Superman?

ShadowFyre
so its his water propulsion powers that made the metal of the sub compress when he finally got his hands underneath??? mehh...

Why I gave it a 999. Most of it is his swimming which he just propels himself somehow. Just because you dont like how I worded it, I basically put it on par with Superman and Hulk.

Josh_Alexander
Because he hit Surtur that means hes stronger then Superman?

Because he moved him yes.

Feats are all that matters, not speculation

BrolyBlack
He moved his head a few meters makes him stronger than Superman? Can you please explain that with reasoning. Just saying it doesn't make it factual.

-Pr-
Thor-over 9000
Juggernaut-2000
Hulk/Supes-1000

What are "water propulsion powers"? The dude swims. Using really strong muscles. He's not like Superman with anti-gravity powers.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
What are "water propulsion powers"? The dude swims. Using really strong muscles. He's not like Superman with anti-gravity powers.

His post should not even be taken seriously he things Juggernaut is stronger then Superman.

Josh_Alexander
He moved his head a few meters makes him stronger than Superman? Can you please explain that with reasoning. Just saying it doesn't make it factual.

His head!? He moved everything from his hip up.

Have you checked Surtur's size buddy?

BrolyBlack
So If Supes punched Surtur his head would not move a couple meters now?

Josh_Alexander
So If Supes punched Surtur his head would not move a couple meters now?

Stop avoiding. We are debating feats not speculation.

Hulk's Surtur feat 》Supes.

BrolyBlack
I'm not avoiding, your statement "because he moved his head>superman"

Don't let your Marvel bias cloud your judgment. Superman has plenty of feats that could easily translate into moving Surturs head.

I dont think you know what your talking about here to be honest.

ShadowFyre
His post should not even be taken seriously he things Juggernaut is stronger then Superman.

He just jets through the water without moving in half the scenes. Not using his arms or anything, hence the propulsion.

And no I think destroying a major section of highway that consists of concrete and steel rebar is more impressive than lifting a small building. And it is. So dont take me seriously. I was going by the feat while you were just trying to jump on Supermans dick as fast as possible.

Superman may be stronger, but Juggernaut has the better feat as far as those two or concerned.

And I have no idea why yall are arguing the Surtur feat, Superman could easily replicate that.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by -Pr-
first it was hydrokinesis, then water propulsion powers, next they'll say poseidon amped him.

The ability of moving himself through water has its use: simply to move through water. imagine you as a human could move just as fast as arthur in water. If you ever tried lifting that sub, it'll be like a fly moving at 300mph hitting dwayne johnson; he wont even move. So you'll move fast but you'll never come close to even moving it.
What is then lacking is strength sufficient enough to lift it. He then used his wpp to move through the water.
its just like saying supes carries buildings just bcos he can fly/move through the air. Even if a human can fly, dosent mean he'll carry buildings. He has to be STRONG enough to support it.
Lets not forget he was able to support it (the sub) 30-40feet above water.

BrolyBlack
He just jets through the water without moving in half the scenes. Not using his arms or anything, hence the propulsion.

And no dumb**** broly, I think destroying a major section of highway that consists of concrete and steel rebar is more impressive than lifting a small building. And it is. So dont take me seriously, my posts are quite a bit more intelligent than yours.

Superman may be stronger, but Juggernaut has the better feat as far as those two or concerned.

And I have no idea why yall are arguing the Surtur feat, Superman could easily replicate that.

So Superman cant destroy a highway now? Thats why I said not to take it seriously.

Its like saying "Superman cant destroy a bus because we only saw him destroy a car."

Its not a serious arguement.

The Spectre+
^^ i dont think he's saying juggs is stronger or that supes CANT replicate the feat.
He's just comparing the feats and he feels juggs feat is superior not juggs himself.

BrolyBlack
Unless I am mistaken, he collapsed the highway and then it did a domino affect right?

-Pr-

And no I think destroying a major section of highway that consists of concrete and steel rebar is more impressive than lifting a small building. And it is. So dont take me seriously. I was going by the feat while you were just trying to jump on Supermans dick as fast as possible.

You're attributing powers to him that Aquaman doesn't have to explain poor art direction. Mera or someone with any kind of "underwater jet pack" would be someone you could use the argument on, but not Aquaman. The dude swims, he just swims in a way far beyond any human (or atlantean) could ever replicate.

first it was hydrokinesis, then water propulsion powers, next they'll say poseidon amped him.

The ability of moving himself through water has its use: simply to move through water. imagine you as a human could move just as fast as arthur in water. If you ever tried lifting that sub, it'll be like a fly moving at 300mph hitting dwayne johnson; he wont even move. So you'll move fast but you'll never come close to even moving it.
What is then lacking is strength sufficient enough to lift it. He then used his wpp to move through the water.
its just like saying supes carries buildings just bcos he can fly/move through the air. Even if a human can fly, dosent mean he'll carry buildings. He has to be STRONG enough to support it.
Lets not forget he was able to support it (the sub) 30-40feet above water.

Yep. If anything the movie focused too much on his strength and durability.

HumbleServant
I thought the domino effect was all because of his strength moving through the highway.

Josh_Alexander

Don't let your Marvel bias cloud your judgment. Superman has plenty of feats that could easily translate into moving Surturs head.

Again, the flaw is that when you say "translate" you mean speculating.

Superman doesn't have a feat nearly as strong as moving Surtur, else name it.

Nevan

I don't think you're quite grasping how big Surtur is or how much he weighs.

Give your estimation of Surtur's size and weight.

HumbleServant
He was much taller than all the buildings in asgard.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Nevan
I don't think you're quite grasping how big Surtur is or how much he weighs.

Give your estimation of Surtur's size and weight.
I know this aint directed to me. Buuut....not taller than my dick.
wink

Silent Master
You shouldn't watch movies on such a small screen, it's not good for your eyes.

BrolyBlack
Again, the flaw is that when you say "translate" you mean speculating.

Superman doesn't have a feat nearly as strong as moving Surtur, else name it.

As others have said denying Superman could move Surturs head is dumb.

playa1258
Hulk never beat Surtur and was casually swatted away.

playa1258
As others have said denying Superman could move Surturs head is dumb. Superman's feats don't count remember?

BrolyBlack
I have noticed that, most if not all of Supermans feats never count. Even his Superspeed doesn't count much anymore.

Silent Master
I have noticed that, most if not all of Supermans feats never count. Even his Superspeed doesn't count much anymore.

Post quotes where people have said his feats don't count. after all, if his feats never count it should be fairly easy to come up with dozens of examples.

BrolyBlack
World Engine feats= Not quantifiable
Building Lift = "small building"
Surviving a nuke = "he died"
Superpeed= Hancock faster
Ship Pull = Fan Service.
Preventing earthquake="doesn't count"
Beating Zod=Zod wasn't a good fighter.

Just to name a few.

Silent Master
World Engine feats= Not quantifiable
Building Lift = "small building"
Surviving a nuke = "he died"
Superpeed= Hancock faster
Ship Pull = Fan Service.

Just to name a few.

That looks more like people pointing out context rather than saying they don't count.

Perhaps if people didn't lie about his feats, others wouldn't have to point out context.

BrolyBlack
I added some more in. No, there is no context in those.

If Thors feats can be quantified, so can Supermans.

Silent Master
You have provided no actual quotes so we can see the context in which those comments were made. if we can't see the context we can't judge if the people were trying to dismiss his feats or were merely correcting someone trying to massively overhype them.

BrolyBlack
Ok well we both know you have said Zod was a bad fighter right?

playa1258
Why are you wasting your time with SM?

Rob has a perfect description of him.

Silent Master
Because Zod is a bad fighter, his fight scenes support that conclusion.

But if you feel you can make a case for him being a skilled fighter, I'd be happy to debate him vs one of the following. Thor, Black Panther, Daredevil, Punisher, Captain America, Black Widow etc etc etc in an equal bodies fight.

BrolyBlack
The way two Kryptonians fight with their power if vastly different then they were Captain America would have to fight to be successful.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by playa1258
Why are you wasting your time with SM?

Rob has a perfect description of him.

Im killing time like he is.

playa1258
Go for it then.

BrolyBlack
I just got off work, had a long day, waiting to hear about Trumps wall addresslaughing out loud Nothing else to do.

Silent Master
The way two Kryptonians fight with their power if vastly different then they were Captain America would have to fight to be successful.

IOW, you know that Zod would lose an equal body fight against just about everyone.

BrolyBlack
Yea Zod would lose, but just because he isnt as good of fighter as top tier marvel crew doesn't make him a bad fighter, it just means others are better.

If I get an A+ and you get an A- does that mean you got a bad grade or does it mean I did better then you?

Silent Master
Name the most skilled person he could beat in a equal bodies fight.

BrolyBlack
Hulk

Silent Master
Ok show me an example of Zod displaying better hth skill than this

u40lpOr07Vo

BrolyBlack
Hulk wasnt showing much skill there.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master

u40lpOr07Vo You think that video shows that Hulk is more skilled than Zod?

Silent Master
Exactly my point Hulk has almost no skill, he gets by solely on his physical abilities, thus if he is the most skilled person Zod could beat. well, that speaks very loudly to just how little skill Zod has.

BrolyBlack
That Originally posted by Silent Master

u40lpOr07Vo

Sure here you go

https://media1.tenor.com/images/89e942e1c1798fc9c35f0fbd8c1771ee/tenor.gif

NemeBro
Exactly my point Hulk has almost no skill, he gets by solely on his physical abilities, thus if he is the most skilled person Zod could beat. well, that speaks very loudly to just how little skill Zod has. Ah I see, you're trolling Supra.

Silent Master
That

Sure here you go

Exactly my point Hulk has almost no skill, he gets by solely on his physical abilities, thus if he is the most skilled person Zod could beat. well, that speaks very loudly to just how little skill Zod has.

BrolyBlack
https://media1.tenor.com/images/89e942e1c1798fc9c35f0fbd8c1771ee/tenor.gif

This doesn't scream "zod is a horrible fighter." Saying anything other is pure bias.

Silent Master
Yet the only person you think he can beat in a equal bodies match is the Hulk, a person that has almost no skill.

BrolyBlack
I could see him taking on Hawkeye, Aquaman, Batman, Spiderman.

Silent Master
Spider-man also has almost no skill and just gets by on his physical ability. remember he was just a normal teenager before getting his powers.

The other three, he'd lose badly.

BrolyBlack
Again that gif I posted above doesn't show him as a slouch in fighting. He knows what hes doing. He's counting punches in super speed and landing hits to critical areas.

Silent Master
It shows him doing basic blocking and punching, nothing special.

BrolyBlack
Ok well thats a bit more than basic punching and blocking. At this point no reason to continue this.

Silent Master
It's really not.

Nevan
As others have said denying Superman could move Surturs head is dumb.
How much do you think Surtur weighs?

Answer the question.

BrolyBlack
Dont know, do you?

Answer the question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.