Colossus Vs The Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Deadpool 1 & 2 Colossus Vs The Defenders.

BrolyBlack
He dies

HumbleServant
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He dies Can you explain how they would kill him?

BrolyBlack
By choking him out.

HumbleServant
By choking him out. Ok. But I dont think there strong enough to chock him out, only one person can do that.

BrolyBlack
So if one person on the team can do that, and there is like 4 of them, why cant they take him out?

HumbleServant
So if one person on the team can do that, and there is like 4 of them, why cant they take him out? I mean there is only room for one person to do the choking and they are not strong enough individually.

Do you think they are as strong as Angel Dust?

tkitna
Daredevil and Jessica are useless in this fight and die quickly. IF would need to use his best shot and that still wouldn't put Colossus down and Cage isn't enough either.

Defenders die

HumbleServant
Originally posted by tkitna
Daredevil and Jessica are useless in this fight and die quickly. IF would need to use his best shot and that still wouldn't put Colossus down and Cage isn't enough either.

Defenders die Good post.

BrolyBlack

KingD19
He fought Juggernaut and would've won against Angel Dust if he wasn't such a gentleman.

No Defender has shown the strength to hurt Colossus or the durability to stand up to him for long.

Defenders die.

carthage

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by KingD19
He fought Juggernaut and would've won against Angel Dust if he wasn't such a gentleman.

No Defender has shown the strength to hurt Colossus or the durability to stand up to him for long.

Defenders die.

He fought Juggernaut and was clearly losing badly. Ironfist has the power to stop him.

KingD19
He fought Juggernaut and was clearly losing badly. Ironfist has the power to stop him.

Did you just compare Juggernaut to Iron Fist? Go home and stop trying to downplay Colossus.

BrolyBlack
Actually thats not what I did. I stated he was clearly losing to Juggs. And then I said Iron First has the power to stop him.

KingD19
Actually thats not what I did. I stated he was clearly losing to Juggs. And then I said Iron First has the power to stop him.

Iron Fist couldnt put aluke down for more than a few seconds. How is he stopping Colossus?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

KingD19
Luke Cage can literally put his palm out and stop and IF cold with no harm to himself. Colossus could easily do the same. And youre acting like he can't just punch Danny once and kill him.

But multiple fists wont hurt considering the beating he took from Cain.

And the "team" is worthless as Matt is human, Danny is human except for the fist and Jessica is far too weak and soft to last much longer than the regular guys.

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker
spite city.. Defenders can't harm Colossus, while he can beat the shit out of them

TheVaultDweller

BrolyBlack
The only feats I remember are the ones I stated. From seeing the ones you showed yea I think Colossus can beat him.

I thought Cage lost some teethlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.