Family Force Battle: Dominic Toretto vs Joe West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Dominic Toretto from the Fast & Furious franchise

vs

Joe West from the CW DC Arrowverse.

- Fight takes place in the middle of the street.
- Dom has a big wrench.
- Joe has a katana.
- Opponents start 10 feet apart.
- Both are fighting for their family.

Who wins?

And before someone thinks this is a mismatch in favour of Dom, family force Joe solo'd a Samuroid off-screen during last season of the show. stick out tongue

jOzJqcFGZ60

We later see him walking into a hospital room, IIRC, holding its severed head.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
- Fight takes place in the middle of the street.

Oh snap, this is too big an advantage for Joe to overcome. When taking into account the +10 STR, DEX, SPD, and CRIT buffs Dom gets when fighting in the street (or a parking garage), Joe has no chance. If Dom fires off a double-barreled shotgun into the air beforehand, his stats increase at an exponential rate to the point where we're getting to a Kung Fury/Zohan level of opponent necessary to take him down.

And this is just taking into account Dom's street buff, not the street's alliance with Toretto himself: "Thing about street fights...the street always wins." Joe gets stomped - well, the street will get stomped, at which point the street will use Dom's super strength in conjuction with its own sentient self-destructive powers to cause itself to collapse, leading to Joe falling to his death.

I think this is the right answer.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Oh snap, this is too big an advantage for Joe to overcome. When taking into account the +10 STR, DEX, SPD, and CRIT buffs Dom gets when fighting in the street (or a parking garage), Joe has no chance. If Dom fires off a double-barreled shotgun into the air beforehand, his stats increase at an exponential rate to the point where we're getting to a Kung Fury/Zohan level of opponent necessary to take him down.

And this is just taking into account Dom's street buff, not the street's alliance with Toretto himself: "Thing about street fights...the street always wins." Joe gets stomped - well, the street will get stomped, at which point the street will use Dom's super strength in conjuction with its own sentient self-destructive powers to cause itself to collapse, leading to Joe falling to his death.

I think this is the right answer.

Good response, but I don't think you factored in Joe's Dad Cop power though. That should counter some of the street advantage Dom has.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Good response, but I don't think you factored in Joe's Dad Cop power though. That should counter some of the street advantage Dom has.

Does Joe have someone to give a pep talk to? Or someone to shout at that is in danger? I can concede Dad Cop power + Pep Talk power. Could he start arguing with Dom until Dom relents?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.