Debunked Krayt runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
1. Visas Marr
2. Bastila Shan
3. Vrook Lamar
4. Adi Gallia
5. Luminara Unduli
6. Ki-Adi Mundi
7. Tholme
8. Qui-Gon Jinn
9. Asajj Ventress
10. Kit Fisto

TenebrousWay

MythLord
How was Krayt debunked?
Anyways, clears.

Geistalt
Originally posted by MythLord
How was Krayt debunked?
Anyways, clears.

bdsmbdsm
Ventress above Fisto please, and Krayt stops at her.

Trocity
Stomps the gauntlet with one arm and no legs.

TheMuser
Explain the debunk plz.

PSA. TOTJ is a dead era, only good for milking hype for other eras. Legacy might be dead if Kyrat has been debunked to where fisto can beat Kyrat...So basically its TOR, PT, NJO and....What? Whatever DMB has on DBT that can stand the arms race of hype expansion of the other eras....

(Side Note) Az is probably the most influential SW debater to ever grace the forums....

Geistalt
Originally posted by TheMuser
(Side Note) Ellimist is probably the most influential SW debater to ever grace the forums.... fixed

bdsmbdsm
The 'debunk' consists of; Krayt can't really be comparable to GM Luke, and Dark Transfer is no longer considered an instant kill/one-shot force ability.

So no, TOTJ is still the only dead era.

MythLord
Rly? How come?

BTW, I've always believed both those sentiments, anyways... I've never subscribed to the NLF of any Force ability, and I always thought Luke and Sidious were in a league of their own, though some are closer than others.

TheMuser
Originally posted by bdsmbdsm
The 'debunk' consists of; Krayt can't really be comparable to GM Luke, and Dark Transfer is no longer considered an instant kill/one-shot force ability.

So no, TOTJ is still the only dead era.

Kun>Ragnos>Muur=Vong Kyrat kek

MythLord
no

gold slorg
yes
embrace the inevitable

Geistalt
Originally posted by MythLord
no

TheMuser
Originally posted by gold slorg
yes
embrace the inevitable

I'm with the slorg on this one. "Let Kyrat die, kill him if you have to"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.