X-Men Vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey & Rogue from the 2000 movie replace the GoTG in this scene:

https://youtu.be/tfjpaG6kwbw

They know who Ronan is, what the Power Stone is, and what the stakes are. Other than that they have no time to prep.
Ronan doesnt know or care who they are.

Who wins.

John Murdoch
Cool thread, Riv.

Man, Chris Pratt fills out that jacket and those pants real nice. Handsome devil. Er...anywho...

So, it seems like a quickdraw, and one that my main question about is this: do the X-Men have the power output to separate Ronan from his staff? The X-Men can do it if they play it like this, and assuming they have the power levels to at least get the staff away from Ronan:

- Cyclops and/or Storm hits Ronan with an optic blast or bolt of lightning (I think this would take too long for storm to develop some thunderclouds, so Scott will have to take his best shot)
- Jean telekinetically rips the staff from Ronan.
- Logan goes in for a leaping stab while Rogue drains Ronan's life force. Don't know about Logan piercing Ronan, don't know if Rogue can withstand Ronan's power levels to drain an appreciable amount of power from him. If she can, Logan, Scott, and Ororo should be able to incap him in his weakened state.

Problem is with my above quarterbacking, all old Ronan has to do is stab that staff into the ground, and we don't have any dancers on Team Fox.

carthage

John Murdoch

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by riv6672
Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey & Rogue from the 2000 movie replace the GoTG in this scene:

https://youtu.be/tfjpaG6kwbw

They know who Ronan is, what the Power Stone is, and what the stakes are. Other than that they have no time to prep.
Ronan doesnt know or care who they are.

Who wins.

X-Men. Ronan would very likely underestimate them. Jean would very likely go for a killing blow; no time for Ronan to react.

The Spectre+
if the x-drabs dont take their first attack well. Ronan wont use the butt end of his spear, he has the power stone; one strike and they're down. I dont see rogue draining that amount of power. or she can get a little before she tires out.

riv6672

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
if the x-drabs dont take their first attack well. Ronan wont use the butt end of his spear, he has the power stone; one strike and they're down. I dont see rogue draining that amount of power. or she can get a little before she tires out.

thumb up

riv6672

John Murdoch

riv6672
^^^So true.

If you look at the movie posters for the trilogy, he gets smaller & smaller as Wolvie gets larger. It was written in the stars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.