most durable person silver surfer can atomize?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
silver surfer channels all his might into ripping apart these characters atoms, how far does he go?

1.wonder woman
2.thor
3.WW hulk
4. superman(post crisis)
5. superboy prime
6. prime with guardian amp.

abhilegend
None of them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
None of them.

thumb up

Wanted to say the same, but I decided to wait for you love

Surfer's blasts are just slightly more powerful than Jubilee's.

Bentley
Jubilee's beams are prettier though. I'd give her beams 7/10 over Norrin's.

carver9
None of them.

leonidas
if we're talking about just disintegrating them via force, then i doubt he could disintegrate any of them either. if he wanted to transmute them into say, air, or something, that might be something different. /shrug

Putinbot1
Originally posted by leonidas
if we're talking about just disintegrating them via force, then i doubt he could disintegrate any of them either. if he wanted to transmute them into say, air, or something, that might be something different. /shrug He could give Qausimodo a superhuman body and life...

DarkSaint85
It's strange. For transmutation, I'd actually say WW and Thor have the bestet chance of resisting, due to their magical nature.

Atoms are atoms right?

ghostman
if we're talking about just disintegrating them via force, then i doubt he could disintegrate any of them either. if he wanted to transmute them into say, air, or something, that might be something different. /shrug

that's exactly what i am talking about, transmutation.

cdtm
Unbiased response:

1, 2, and 3 vaped.

4, 5, and 6 not vaped.

h1a8
I'm thinking Surfer's transmutation doesn't work on very durable objects or beings. Otherwise he would be able to transmute Thanos, adamantium, Mjolnir, etc. But writers don't think so. And it would create a no limits fallacy.

Anyway Surfer blasts are very weak against his peers in comics.
How many herald level beings has he actually significantly damaged with his blasts? Hell, Thor withstood a prolong blast without too much damage.

One Big Mob
Guardian amped Superman Prime

ghostman
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm thinking Surfer's transmutation doesn't work on very durable objects or beings. Otherwise he would be able to transmute Thanos, adamantium, Mjolnir, etc. But writers don't think so. And it would create a no limits fallacy.

Anyway Surfer blasts are very weak against his peers in comics.
How many herald level beings has he actually significantly damaged with his blasts? Hell, Thor withstood a prolong blast without too much damage.

not about blasts.

h1a8
Originally posted by ghostman
not about blasts.

How would he do it then?
Remember he is separating the their atoms.

cdtm
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Guardian amped Superman Prime

Changing my list. thumb up

ghostman
Originally posted by h1a8
How would he do it then?
Remember he is separating the their atoms.

uhhh through direct control?

zopzop
There's a reason why writers gimp this ability because it would end the fight instantly. That's why they come up with lame in comic reasons of why the power doesn't work : Hulk is too angry! Thor isn't worth the effort! Wonder Woman's vagina protects her! etc...

Philosophía
He can't do it to any of them, and it's not even close.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
There's a reason why writers gimp this ability because it would end the fight instantly. That's why they come up with lame in comic reasons of why the power doesn't work : Hulk is too angry! Thor isn't worth the effort! Wonder Woman's vagina protects her! etc...
Or he isn't just powerful enough to do it. In comics raw power trumps versatility 99% of the time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's strange. For transmutation, I'd actually say WW and Thor have the bestet chance of resisting, due to their magical nature.

Atoms are atoms right?
Superman has resisted magical transmutation better than Wonder Woman has.

Mindset
Just Thor.

leonidas
could firestorm transmute any of them....?

zopzop
could firestorm transmute any of them....?
I thought he couldn't transmute organic material? Or am I losing my mind?

The Spectre+
I think he clears............ 1.

leonidas

panthergod
None. hes nowhere near powerful enough to atomize any top tiers.

Stoic
None of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.