Master Hand vs. Crazy Hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
More than likely, they are equal and it will be a draw, but I found something interesting a couple days back on Smash.

I just leveled both my Master Hand and Crwzy Hand spirits to 99, and they placed Master Hand with about 5-10 total Power over Crazy Hand.

It just got me thinking is all...

Jmanghan
Master Hand has been put over Crazy Hand lore-wise, seeing as he was exclusively final boss tier for a long while and crazy hand wasn't up there.

cdtm
In game, they're the same. Just different animations.

Master Hand is in charge, because he has a brain.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Master Hand has been put over Crazy Hand lore-wise, seeing as he was exclusively final boss tier for a long while and crazy hand wasn't up there. That is because they haven't thought of him yet.

And if that were so, why did they place Crazy Hand Dharkon's side and Master Hand on Galeem's if they weren't equal.

Originally posted by cdtm
In game, they're the same. Just different animations.

Master Hand is in charge, because he has a brain. How do you know he has a brain and Crazy Hand doesn't?

Jmanghan
In case I wasn't clear. Master Hand edges it out in the slimmest of slim margins. The reason Master Hand has a brain is because he can think, and crazy hand is... as stated, just that, a crazy hand.

Master Hand has always had some mastermind and seems to be able to stay above Crazy Hand on the food chain by somewhat.

The master hand has always been above him on the tipping scale, him being on the opposing side in World of Light proves nothing.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In case I wasn't clear. Master Hand edges it out in the slimmest of slim margins. The reason Master Hand has a brain is because he can think, and crazy hand is... as stated, just that, a crazy hand.

Master Hand has always had some mastermind and seems to be able to stay above Crazy Hand on the food chain by somewhat.

The master hand has always been above him on the tipping scale, him being on the opposing side in World of Light proves nothing. Galeem and Dharkon are at the EXACT same power.

As we know this is true, that would mean even the slightest amount of power could cause the other to win.

If Master Hand>Crazy Hand, then how did Galeem not win?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Galeem and Dharkon are at the EXACT same power.

As we know this is true, that would mean even the slightest amount of power could cause the other to win.

If Master Hand>Crazy Hand, then how did Galeem not win? You're completely ignoring the other games.

If you wanna argue a stalemate I can agree with that I guess, but Master Hand has always been the better of the two.

Ridley_Prime
Which hand do you jerk off with more, your master hand or your crazy hang? Therein lies the answer.

victreebelvictr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.