You run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
In each characters universe. You have a $1,000,000 budget

1. Punisher
2. The Winter Soldier
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Spiderman
6. Luke Cage
7. Colossus
8. Wolverine
9. Aquaman
10. Wonder Woman
11. Thor
12. Hulk
13. Superman

carver9
Hire Xman to take them all out.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by carver9
Hire Xman to take them all out. How is he going to take them out? And would he do it?

carver9
Give him 500k, tell him some bad men are out for me, help, and he mind rapes all of them. Easy win.

HumbleServant
I thought Hulk was resistant to mind rape?

Bentley

qwertyuiop1998
five dollars buy a white flag

HumbleServant
What about some adamantium bullets or cloaking technology?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HumbleServant
In each characters universe. You have a $1,000,000 budget

1. Punisher
2. The Winter Soldier
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Spiderman
6. Luke Cage
7. Colossus
8. Wolverine
9. Aquaman
10. Wonder Woman
11. Thor
12. Hulk
13. Superman

Wouldn't make it past 1 if im being honest

Philosophía
I'd go to Superman and tell him that I know his secret identity and I'll give it to all his villains, unless he solos the list and leave me alone.

The money I keep.

Bentley
I'd pay John Constantine to get me through the guantlet. He's probably the best prepper who would be sympathetic and take the money.

He's also a fine drinking partner.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd pay John Constantine to get me through the guantlet. He's probably the best prepper who would be sympathetic and take the money.

He's also a fine drinking partner. How much would you pay him?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by HumbleServant
How much would you pay him?

All the money.

It means I clear without worrying about him finding out. Double crossing ConJohn never works.

Alternatively, I hire the Spot.

Bentley
500,000 if he takes my place vs them. 999,500 if we take the risks together. 500 is for cabs and sh_t.

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All the money.

It means I clear without worrying about him finding out. Double crossing ConJohn never works.

Alternatively, I hire the Spot.

thumb up I'd rather negotiate openly in terms that make sense to him. He's scarier to face than anyone in this guantlet (at least most of the fighters here would make it quick).

Silent Master
Use the money to work your way up the power/tech hierarchy until your high enough to clear the list. most of us know enough about these universes that 1,000,000 should be enough to get a tech/power that we can exploit to make a lot more money in order to upgrade.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Silent Master
Use the money to work your way up the power/tech hierarchy until your high enough to clear the list. most of us know enough about these universes that 1,000,000 should be enough to get a tech/power that we can exploit to make a lot more money in order to upgrade.

Yea ud stop at 1

Silent Master
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea ud stop at 1

If that helps you cope.

The Spectre+
i'll hire deadshot to clear 1-8. the rest....dig my grave first, then i proceed.

HumbleServant
Yea Deadshot would be pretty good. He has perfect accuracy and would do it.

cdtm
Hire Lobo.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by cdtm
Hire Lobo.
He's too much of a fragg.

DarkSaint85
Jonathan Ohm is still my best bet. He'd be cheap as well, and he's more lethal than Deadshot or Lobo.

Much as I like Lobo, he's liable to kill you if he can't fulfill his contract. So no.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Hire Lobo.

I doubt you could afford Him with a measly 1 Mill....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I doubt you could afford Him with a measly 1 Mill....

Say you're donating it to a dolphin sanctuary.

ShadowFyre
This is completely different than the one in the movie threads. All of these people can actually bullet time and face hoards of ridiculous shit on a daily basis. Everything 5 and up is borderline impossible, 8 and up is impossible as they can all survive nukes.

MrMind
if 1 mill can kill these guys, villain would've done it in comics a long time ago

XLR87T3

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Say you're donating it to a dolphin sanctuary.

Lobo wouldn't trust no Tree Huggers to watch His Fishies.

You would do better to straight up spend it all on Booze Money,,but then that goes back to the not being able to afford Him again...

Stoic
I'd hire a P.I. to find out what exactly was in that serum that turned Bob into the Sentry, remake it, and go to town on everyone on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.