G Girl Vs Wonder Woman Vs Mary Embrey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Thats right. Its a three way.

https://i.ibb.co/VgQ84G6/1455-DDEF-12-E4-4-BBB-91-EC-4882-EE9493-F6.jpg

Battle in New York City.

ShadowFyre
I can't remember what G girl did besides the Shark thing, so as of right now I'm going with Mary.

riv6672
G Girl had the basic super powers. Strength, invulnerability, speed, laser vision. She was chucking cars and saving planes.
Plus she super...clingy. stick out tongue

KingD19
Can she survive in space? We know Mary can.

riv6672
Cant recall any of these characters operating in space.

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
Cant recall any of these characters operating in space.

Hancock flew to the moon to paint the All-Heart symbol. Mary is = or slightly > than Hancock so she can do it too.

juggerman
It was never stated or shown how he got to the moon iirc

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
It was never stated or shown how he got to the moon iirc

He flew there. How else would he have?

Ray pointed out how All-Heart could do a lot of good if only he could get more people to see it. So later on Hancock painted the moon so everyone could see it as a thanks to him. He even called him after he left and told him to look up so he'd know what he did.

riv6672
Thats like me saying Hancock can manipulate weather because Mary did.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Thats right. Its a three way.

https://i.ibb.co/VgQ84G6/1455-DDEF-12-E4-4-BBB-91-EC-4882-EE9493-F6.jpg

Battle in New York City.

Ends in sex.

KingD19
Thats like me saying Hancock can manipulate weather because Mary did.

Hancock was shown manipulating weather as well. He had wind control, Mary had lightning. That was why a tornado touched down near him during he and Mary's big fight. The director even said so.

Also as someone who was created as part of a pair, why couldnt Mary do the same things when she was already shown to be just as powerful and stated that she was even stronger than him?

Especially when its just flying and surviving in space. Orm was never shown using a water shield like Arthur and Valko, but as a royal Atlantean theres no reason to think he can't.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.