Ozy vs Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
No suit for Panther.

H2H only.

Who wins

juggerman
Herb?

BrolyBlack
Yes

juggerman
T'Challa

BrolyBlack
Can you give some reasons at least?

h1a8
Ozy wins.
He is more skilled and has faster reactions.
He has superhuman strength sufficient to harm Tchalla.

BruceSkywalker
Panther, Ozy is a joke

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Panther, Ozy is a joke

Jokes don't
1. Catch bullets from point blank range
2. Have superhuman strength and speed
3. Beat two great fighters simultaneously without getting touched like they are children.

Silent Master
Good thing Ozy never did any of that.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by h1a8
Beat two great fighters simultaneously without getting touched like they are children.

I know what you were trying to say here, but your choice of phrasing makes the back end of that sentence sound very wrong.

Also, 99% sure this thread has been done before.

carthage
Panther without difficulty

BruceSkywalker
Jokes don't
3. Beat two great fighters simultaneously without getting touched like they are children.

sorry , but this...

Originally posted by Silent Master

this post is way more correct than h1's

Silent Master
sorry , but this...

this post is way more correct than h1's

I hope he tries to call me on it, because I can prove each of his three points are lies..

h1a8
1. Ozy caught a bullet at point blank range
2. Ozy has feats that take superhuman strength to pull off
3. Ozy beat two great fighters without getting touched.

h1a8
I hope he tries to call me on it, because I can prove each of his three points are lies.. Prove it

Silent Master
1. Ozy caught a bullet at point blank range
2. Ozy has feats that take superhuman strength to pull off
3. Ozy beat two great fighters without getting touched.

1. Your claim what that he can catch bullets from point blank range, whereas the feat you listed actually proves he wouldn't have been able to catch another bullet.

Conclusion, your claim was a lie

2. You claimed Ozy has superhuman strength and speed, only Captain America has far better strength feats and you said he was only peak human.

3. You claimed Ozy beat two great fighters at the same time. only by feats neither of those two were actually great fighters.

h1a8
1. Your claim what that he can catch bullets from point blank range, whereas the feat you listed actually proves he wouldn't have been able to catch another bullet.

2. You claimed Ozy has superhuman strength and speed, only Captain America has far better strength feats and you said he was only peak human.

3. You claimed Ozy beat two great fighters at the same time. only by feats neither of those two were actually great fighters.

Did you notice that the post you quoted actually stated BULLET (singular).
And my original post doesn't mean that he can catch multiple bullets back to back. For example, if a character destroyed a planet then the expression, "he can destroy planets" simply means he can destroy a planet. This is basic common sense.

2. That isn't my current stance. I was referring to the superhuman in relation to all humans in all of fiction. That was a mistake. Remember I agreed with Robtard that Cap was superhuman in the MCU. Ozy is superhuman in the DC universe, unless you can find a human in that universe that has feats that match or exceed his. If you can then that reduces him down to peak human.

But make no mistake, both are superhuman in relation to the real life human as to what I meant when I stated he was superhuman in strength.

3. Both are great fighters as they took on and beat a group of enemies.
It would be extremely difficult for any elite real world fighter (a great fighter by definition) to take on and beat a large group of enemies of equal size and weight.

Silent Master
Your original claim was bullets.

Jokes don't

So yes, I just prove you lied three times.

h1a8
Your original claim was bullets.

So yes, I just prove you lied three times.

No you didn't.
To prove a lie you must first show something to not be true (you haven't) then you have to show it up was done intentionally in order to deceive. Meaning, you must show that I know it not to be true yet I posted it in order to deceive.

Good luck with that.

Silent Master
I did show them not to be true, the very scene you mentioned proves that he wouldn't have been able to catch another bullet. Thus lie number one. you stated Cap was only peak human yet Cap has much better strength feats than Ozy who you claimed had superhuman strength. Thus lie number 2. you claimed they were great fighters despite not having any feats backing that up. Thus lie number 3.

Edit: no, beating up unskilled no names does not make them great fighters.

h1a8
I did show them not to be true, the very scene you mentioned proves that he wouldn't have been able to catch another bullet. Thus lie number one. you stated Cap was only peak human yet Cap has much better strength feats than Ozy who you claimed had superhuman strength. Thus lie number 2. you claimed they were great fighters despite not having any feats backing that up. Thus lie number 3.

Edit: no, beating up unskilled no names does not make them great fighters.

It was explained to you that wasn't the meaning of the post.
You are clearly adding words to the post to change its meaning.
At worst, you now know my intended meaning and therefore you must show that it is false.

2. I stated Ozy was superhuman. I didn't give a relation. The relation is real humans. When I stated Cap was peak human it wasn't in relation to real humans but fictionally humans. But that statement is void since I agreed that he is Superhuman (not peak human) in the MCU a long time ago. Therefore there is no lie.

3. Now you tell lies. I just provided the feats that make them great fighters. And I explained that it would be difficult for a real great fighter to achieve the same feats.

Silent Master
Again, nothing you have posted actually refuted any of my points.

h1a8
Again, nothing you have posted actually refuted any of my points.

That's what you say when I'm right and you have no way of refutting me.

H1 gives amazing solid and sound argument while silent has no way of refuting. Silent just says, "nothing you have posted actually refuted any of my point ."

Silent Master
No, that's what I say when you fail to refute my points.

h1a8
No, that's what I say when you fail to refute my points.

Saying that I didn't refute your points is not proof that I didn't. Anyone can say that at anytime.

Mindset
Ozy will be catching BP's fists with his face.

Silent Master
Saying that I didn't refute your points is not proof that I didn't. Anyone can say that at anytime.

You didn't and I'll prove it, we'll take one at a time. your original claim was that he could catch bullets at point blank range and my argument is your own example proves that he can't do it.

Go ahead, refute my argument.

The Spectre+
The Spectre Wins. stick out tongue

h1a8
You didn't and I'll prove it, we'll take one at a time. your original claim was that he could catch bullets at point blank range and my argument is your own example proves that he can't do it.

Go ahead, refute my argument.

I did. I explained the meaning of that post.
If a person caught a bullet then "them being able to catch bullets" doesn't mean they have to catch them back to back within seconds of each other. You are adding details to my post that don't exist. It just mean they have the ability to catch a bullet. Ozy can catch one today and then one tomorrow or he can just catch one today.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
Ozy will be catching BP's fists with his face.

If only he couldn't see the punch coming as easily as the bullet.

Silent Master
I did. I explained the meaning of that post.
If a person caught a bullet then "them being able to catch bullets" doesn't mean they have to catch them back to back within seconds of each other. You are adding details to my post that don't exist. It just mean they have the ability to catch a bullet. Ozy can catch one today and then one tomorrow or he can just catch one today.

Yes it does, otherwise it's not an example of them catching bullets. it's two examples of them catching a bullet.

Your claim was that he could catch bullets, prove it.

Darth Thor

Maybe try watching the film.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Maybe try watching the film.

Why, so I can confirm for the 1,000th time that they're not great fighters?

h1a8
Yes it does, otherwise it's not an example of them catching bullets. it's two examples of them catching a bullet.

Your claim was that he could catch bullets, prove it.

If you catch two bullets one at a time then you have caught two "bullets".

BrolyBlack
I am assuming baseball players can see bullets in slow motion?

Silent Master
If you catch two bullets one at a time then you have caught two "bullets".

I'll explain this like I would to a two year old, maybe then you'll understand. If you do 1 push-up a day for 30 days, that isn't an example of you doing 30 push-ups. it's 30 examples of you doing 1 push-up.

h1a8
I'll explain this like I would to a two year old, maybe then you'll understand. If you do 1 push-up a day for 30 days, that isn't an example of you doing 30 push-ups. it's 30 examples of you doing 1 push-up.

But you did push-ups (plural). This is an English lesson for you.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I am assuming baseball players can see bullets in slow motion? Nope. They can't see bullets at all.

Silent Master
But you did push-ups (plural). This is an English lesson for you.

Nope. They can't see bullets at all.

I like how you have to make lame excuses for cover for your lie. H1's new claim: When I said Ozy could catch bullets, I didn't actually mean he could catch more than one during a scene. I actually meant he could only catch a single bullet during a scene.

Your new claim makes you look even more dishonest, so I'm happy with it.

h1a8
I like how you have to make lame excuses for cover for your lie. H1's new claim: When I said Ozy could catch bullets, I didn't actually mean he could catch more than one during a scene. I actually meant he could only catch a single bullet during a scene.

Your new claim makes you look even more dishonest, so I'm happy with it. Its not my fault you don't understand basic English. Try to focus on what a person means vs what you think the words they said actually means. That way you don't keep committing the logical fallacy of nitpicking. Everyone here knows what I mean.

Silent Master
H1's new claim: When I said Ozy could catch bullets, I didn't actually mean he could catch more than one during a scene. I actually meant he could only catch a single bullet during a scene.

h1a8
H1's new claim: When I said Ozy could catch bullets, I didn't actually mean he could catch more than one during a scene. I actually meant he could only catch a single bullet during a scene.

Ozy can catch bullets means he can catch at least one bullet at a time. Common sense really!

Silent Master

BrolyBlack
Confused, did Ozy not catch a bullet?

Silent Master
Confused, did Ozy not catch a bullet?

His claim was that Ozy could catch bullets, as in more than one. he is now making excuses by saying that he didn't really mean multiple bullets during the same scene. he meant a single bullet on Monday and another on Tuesday for a total of 2 bullets.

BrolyBlack
Hard to tell, he was playing possum, that bullet didn't actually hurt him, he def caught it at point blank which is a good feat considering he didn't have any prep.

Could he catch a hail of bullets no? Could he catch two fired at the same time, probably not. Could he catch two bullets a few seconds fired from each other, its possible

Silent Master
It's not hard to tell, we go by feats and as of now Ozy has zero feats to prove he can catch multiple bullets in the same scene nor do we have any evidence that suggests it's likely that he could.

Thus h1's original claim is wrong and unless he's a moron, he knew it was wrong when he stated it, that makes it a lie.

Although I'm happy with his new claim, because it makes him look like an even bigger moron

BrolyBlack
I don't think he could catch multiple bullets as I said

Silent Master
h1 did and when I pointed out that his own proof doesn't support his stance. in an effort to save face he is trying to argue that, that wasn't what he meant by Ozy could catch bullets and I'm a idiot for not understanding that by catching bullets he meant that Ozy could catch one on Monday and another on Tuesday for a total of 2 bullets.

BrolyBlack
Why do you bother debating him, it's like a giant taking candy from a baby, his arguments are nonsensical and dumb at best?

Silent Master
This isn't really a debate, it's just me providing entertainment for the board by showing everyone how retarded h1's argument is.

BrolyBlack
Do you think Josh is H1?

Surtur
Do you think Josh is H1?

I can't speak for SM, but personally I don't. I don't think H1 would be capable of curbing his own behavior enough seem different.

Silent Master
I don't think h1 is smart or talented enough to fool anyone.

Eon Blue

h1a8
Hard to tell, he was playing possum, that bullet didn't actually hurt him, he def caught it at point blank which is a good feat considering he didn't have any prep.

Could he catch a hail of bullets no? Could he catch two fired at the same time, probably not. Could he catch two bullets a few seconds fired from each other, its possible

Silent is lying.
I stated that Ozy can catch bullets.
What does that mean?
It means he can catch a bullet.
Common sense.

Silent Master
Silent is lying.
I stated that Ozy can catch bullets.
What does that mean?
It means he can catch a bullet.
Common sense.

H1 just proved that he's retarded.

Eon Blue

The Spectre+
i think the problem here is simple english. when h1 said ozy's capable of catching bullets he didnt imply literarily bullets, his point was: a gun is fired, ozy can catch the bullet.
sometimes its how people speak or refer to things or just excitement. for example i and a friend havent seen BvS yet, but when i go see it, i come back telling the dude: "that movie's crazy, can you imagine supes can tank nukes" or thor can tank stars.
you see, ofcourse supes didnt get hit by more than one nuke, nor did thor tank beams from two stars. That statement just shows that a nuke is launched, supes can tank/survive it. THAT SIMPLE.
But seeing the amount of h1 haters and people who nitpick words unnecessarily instead of letting the thread progress, its no suprise silent decided to fully twist what h1 was implying, branding him a liar when silent himself knew the point being driven at.
for me its not good. if you want to point out errors in grammar, fine. But dont use it as a form of arguement.

Nibedicus

tkitna
H1 involved in a thread and its 3 pages of explaining his stupidity. Shocking

Anyways, Panther wins. Easily at that.

FrothByte
BP wins. As impressive as Ozy looked he was never really tested against someone with similar stats as his. He looked impressive because he was beating up on guys below his weight class. T'Challa has actually fought and gotten the advantage of superhumans before.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
BP wins. As impressive as Ozy looked he was never really tested against someone with similar stats as his. He looked impressive because he was beating up on guys below his weight class. T'Challa has actually fought and gotten the advantage of superhumans before.
Those Superhumans didn't apply any superhuman speed and perceptions against T'Challa.

Ozy will not get touched. His skill, speed, fighting style, and perceptions prove it.

FrothByte
Those Superhumans didn't apply any superhuman speed and perceptions against T'Challa.

Ozy will not get touched. His skill, speed, fighting style, and perceptions prove it.

Ozy never showed enough speed to "not get touched" in any of his fights. He needed to block multiple hits (touch) that wouldn't be easy when your opponent is as strong or stronger than you.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nibedicus
No, the problem is that h1 is a known liar and he does it to lowball characters he doesn't like (mostly Marvel characters, probably why you are defending him, I assume?). Ppl assume he is lying because he lies so much that it is the default position that ppl assume he would take.

Edit. He likely does it because he is a troll and he gets his jollies from ppl giving him attention. Which is why putting him on /ignore is the best recourse for most any poster in these forums.

Edit2. And we do not "hate" h1. At best he is an annoyance. We bash him because he makes it so easy to mock him and his arrogant attitude and slimey/weasely debating style makes ppl feel that he is deserving of the mockery.

Agreed

h1a8
Ozy never showed enough speed to "not get touched" in any of his fights. He needed to block multiple hits (touch) that wouldn't be easy when your opponent is as strong or stronger than you.

So you want to act slow and pretend to not know "won't get touched" means he won't get tagged. Stupidity or trolling at its finest.

Silent Master
Remember when h1 argued that Hela crushing Mjolnir didn't count because it was an outlier, yet here he is using an outlier for Ozy's speed.

More proof that h1 is a troll.

FrothByte
So you want to act slow and pretend to not know "won't get touched" means he won't get tagged. Stupidity or trolling at its finest.

Doesn't matter what you decide it means, the fact remains that Ozy needed to block hits that he won't be able to do so easily when you're getting hit by someone as strong as T'Challa.

NemeBro

Given that h1 already clarified his stance before this post, that Ozymandias demonstrated caught a bullet, you're just arguing the semantics of his original post at this point.

Proving that h1 is a hypocrite doesn't disprove his claim that Ozymandias is superhuman, which is what you were allegedly setting out to do:

Furthermore, it doesn't make the claim a lie either.

Rather, it makes his older claim that the stronger Captain America is peak human a lie.

What would make them great fighters?

Don't counter h1's stupidity with stupidity my friend.

On-topic, Black Panther stomps. All signs point to Black Panther having similar physicals to Captain America. He could take Ozy's best punch with a smile and likely knock Ozy out in one punch. The bullet catch feat is not enough to place him above BP's range to hit, given that Ozy only barely managed to react to the bullet and had to catch it rather than dodge it (BP hits harder than a handgun), and that Bucky (who is comparable and likely slightly inferior to BP) is able to dodge and block bullets. He should also be at least comparable to Scarlet Witch, who blocked Crossbone's explosion.

Silent Master
He didn't clarify his stance oh, he made an excuse to cover up his lie.

Silent Master
That should read. He didn't clarify his stance on the issue, he made an excuse to cover up his lie.

Edit: that is what I get for using the microphone feature.

Putinbot1
H1 gets in people's heads so well Neme, nicely played.

Putinbot1
That should read. He didn't clarify his stance on the issue, he made an excuse to cover up his lie.

Edit: that is what I get for using the microphone feature. S and M what cracks me up is H1s trolling toolkit is not dissimilar to your own when they mood takes you, you should be immune to him.

The Spectre+
^^ putin, you dont belong here.

John Murdoch

This right here. We see Rorschach, Nite Owl II, and Silk Spectre II blow through fodder during the course of Watchmen, then they come up against Ozy and get stomped.

The problems for Ozy here are just as you say, Froth:
- Ozy goes to block a strike from T'Challa, but he's blocking a dude's strength that can stalemate Winter Soldier's in plains clothes.
- Ozy can jump long distances, so can T'Challa. T'Challa can drop from a few to multiple stories and land on his feet.
- Both are skilled fighters, but Ozy won't be grabbing Panther and choke-slamming him, because again, T'Challa has the heart-shaped herb flowing through him.

h1a8
Ozy is strong enough to affect Tchalla given his feats.
Ozy has perception ability to see Tchalla much slower than a bullet.
Ozy has the speed and skill to defend against any attack made by Tchalla.

Ozy wins this after a long fight.

John Murdoch

I also agree with your statements, H1: Ozy could do some damage to Mr. Panther, he has the stats to do so, but I'm going with the consensus of T'Challa, just after a good brawl and not an outright Wakandan stomp.

Froth's argument, as I said before, is sound because T'Challa is someone who Ozy won't blow past like the gunman in Veidt Enterprises' lobby, Rorschach, Nite Owl II, or Silk Spectre II.

Can Ozy win? Sure, but I think the odds favor T'Challa, all things considered.

FrothByte

Oh I don't deny that Ozy can hurt BP. It's definitely not going to be a walk in the park for BP. But in the end, nothing we've seen from Ozy shows that he can take out a legit superhuman of BP's stats whereas BP already has the feats to back him up.

And though the bullet catching feat is a pretty good feat, it doesn't make Ozy into the super speedster you seem to imply. If he was, he wouldn't have taken so long to take out an elderly Comedian.

Silent Master
Remember when h1 argued that Hela crushing Mjolnir didn't count because it was an outlier, yet here he is using an outlier for Ozy's speed.

h1a8

1. You actually disagreed that the Hela feat is an outlier and that it counts.
Therefore, you should accept Ozy's feat not being an outlier and thus counting. Otherwise you are a troll.

2. I actually accepted the Hela feat by arguing that it doesn't prove that she's stronger than Nam.

3. Ozy's feat isn't an outlier. It doesn't contradict every other showing, Where Hela's feat contradicts EVERY other showing of physical strength (not some but all). Therefore Hela's feat is indeed an outlier. Now go to 2. above.

Silent Master
We are talking about your standards right now, so thank you for admitting you're a troll.

Massively lowballing the feat isn't accepting it.

If it's not an outlier, post his other bullet-time feats.

h1a8
We are talking about your standards right now, so thank you for admitting you're a troll.

Massively lowballing the feat isn't accepting it.

If it's not an outlier, post his other bullet-time feats.

"My standards" is a made up term. It is fictional. If you disagree then prove it.

He doesnt have to any other bullet time feats for it to not be an outlier. He just can't have many contradictory showings.
For example, showings where he's paying attention yet is getting tagged by timings that are at least a magnitude larger.

Every punch, throw, action Hela has done is far below a magnitude in strength than her outlier feat.

Silent Master
"My standards" is a made up term. It is fictional. If you disagree then prove it.

He doesnt have to any other bullet time feats for it to not be an outlier. He just can't have many contradictory showings.
For example, showings where he's paying attention yet is getting tagged by timings that are at least a magnitude larger.

Every punch, throw, action Hela has done is far below a magnitude in strength than her outlier feat.

It's not a made up term, we are talking about your actual arguments.

Him not having any other bullet-time feats is what makes it an outlier.

Just like evey other time he moves in the entire movie is far below bullet-time.

h1a8
It's not a made up term, we are talking about your actual arguments.

Him not having any other bullet-time feats is what makes it an outlier.

Just like evey other time he moves in the entire movie is far below bullet-time.

We agree to disagree.
An outlier contradicts most other showings.

Me lifting 10lb doesn't contradict the fact that I lifted 100lb before.

Silent Master
We agree to disagree.
An outlier contradicts most other showings.

Me lifting 10lb doesn't contradict the fact that I lifted 100lb before.

We agree that you're a hypocrite.

h1a8
We agree that you're a hypocrite.

I don't agree to that.
But I do agree that you are a troll, very close to Quanchi's level.

Silent Master
It took you 8 hours to come up with "no you" that is just really sad.

h1a8
It took you 8 hours to come up with "no you" that is just really sad.

I just saw this morning.
Im pretty sure you know that.

So not only you are a troll but a deceptive liar.

Silent Master
It's like you don't know that your name appears at the top of the page when you're browsing the forum.

h1a8
It's like you don't know that your name appears at the top of the page when you're browsing the forum.

Browsing the forum =/= seeing a post in particular thread.
Having your computer (or phone) to stay on the website while you switch to a game and then fall asleep =/= browsing the forum.

The more you post the more people see how stupid you are.

Silent Master
Everyone knows you're a liar.

h1a8
Everyone knows you're a liar.

No one thinks I'm a liar, not even you.
Everyone knows that you are the deceptive liar though.

Silent Master
No one thinks I'm a liar, not even you.
Everyone knows that you are the deceptive liar though.

Multiple people have called you a liar, so the above is just another lie.

h1a8

Silent Master

Eon Blue
H1 made a new pop song. Call me a liar.

Nibedicus

Nevan
Where Hela's feat contradicts EVERY other showing of physical strength (not some but all). Therefore Hela's feat is indeed an outlier.
You never proved this BTW.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nevan
You never proved this BTW.
Everytime she struck, threw, etc someone, it was with forces far below the force needed to crush Mjolnir. Basically any showing shows her using strength far below.

If you disagree then give me a feat by her that doesn't contradict the Mjolnir feat.

Silent Master
Everytime she struck, threw, etc someone, it was with forces far below the force needed to crush Mjolnir. Basically any showing shows her using strength far below.

If you disagree then give me a feat by her that doesn't contradict the Mjolnir feat.

Just like everytime Ozy moved in the rest of the movie fell far below bullet-time.

You're just a hypocrite.

KingD19
Just like everytime Ozy moved in the rest of the movie fell far below bullet-time.

You're just a hypocrite.

If he doesnt just ignore this, he's gonna make up some Bullshit h1 logic.

h1a8

You're just a hypocrite.

Ozy doesn't need to move his hand faster than a bullet unless there is a bullet coming.

Again Hela was trying to kill, therefore she was using her full strength (you even see her face grimace with effort at times).

If a punch is coming towards me then why in the hell do I have to move as fast a bullet to stop it?

h1a8
Let's say that Ozy's feat is indeed an outlier. Then what's your stance on both Hela's and Ozy's feats?

Silent Master
Let's say that Ozy's feat is indeed an outlier. Then what's your stance on both Hela's and Ozy's feats?

No "let's say" excuse. are you admitting that using the standards you used for Hela. the bullet catch is an outlier?

h1a8
So you refuse to answer my question and yet demand I answer your question.

Tell you what, answer mine first and I'll answer yours.

Silent Master
No, I'm happy with everyone seeing that you refuse to hold Ozy and Hela to the same standards as that proves I'm right about you being a hypocrite.

Nevan
Ozy doesn't need to move his hand faster than a bullet unless there is a bullet coming.

Again Hela was trying to kill, therefore she was using her full strength (you even see her face grimace with effort at times).

If a punch is coming towards me then why in the hell do I have to move as fast a bullet to stop it?
He wasn't moving anywhere near as fast as a bullet the first time he got shot either.

None of Hela's other showings contradict breaking Mjlonir, she was overpowering Thor with a single arm.

Darth Thor
He wasn't moving anywhere near as fast as a bullet the first time he got shot either.

None of Hela's other showings contradict breaking Mjlonir, she was overpowering Thor with a single arm.

thumb up

h1a8

You you didn't understand anything I said.
I'll repeat.
He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower. It would be incredibly stupid to do so.Think about it.

2nd. Every strike, throw, action Hela did took far less force than crushing Mjolnir. Look at distance she threw people, look at the effects of people she struck (they wasn't koed or killed), etc.

Silent Master

You're just a hypocrite.

KingD19
I'll repeat.
He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower. It would be incredibly stupid to do so.Think about it.

2nd. Every strike, throw, action Hela did took far less force than crushing Mjolnir. Look at distance she threw people, look at the effects of people she struck (they wasn't koed or killed), etc.

So Ozy doesn't need to move as fast as a bullet if hes not against a bullet, but Hela has to hit with Mjolnir+ level force every time she attacks, even when shes not trying to destroy Mjolnir? You're literally applying the rule to Hela and ignoring it for Ozy. Its blatant too. You're not even trying to hide your lies and bias.

h1a8
He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower. It would be incredibly stupid to do so.Think about it

Also Ozy perceived time very slowly when he was attempted to be assassinated.

Silent Master
He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower. It would be incredibly stupid to do so.Think about it

You're such a hypocrite.

KingD19

You ignored the part about Hela. Are You saying she has to hit with Mjolnir+ strength every time she hits something or someone despite not trying to destroy Mjolnir? Since Ozy doesn't need to move as fast as a bullet when hes not trying to dodge one?

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
You ignored the part about Hela. Are You saying she has to hit with Mjolnir+ strength every time she hits something or someone despite not trying to destroy Mjolnir? Since Ozy doesn't need to move as fast as a bullet when hes not trying to dodge one?

Yes because she kills and has exhibited effort in her physical endeavors.
She literally has hit people and thrown people without even koing them, and some of this is with effort.

FrothByte
Something to note about Hela's feat: she caught Mjolnir and OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW SECONDS crushed it. As far as I know, Hela never attempted to do something similar to Thor. Her punches and kicks only had a split second of contact with her target and the only time she ever grabbed Thor in her grip, she didn't seem intent on trying to crush him.

What I'm trying to say is, you can't compare the strength of her crushing Mjolnir over a few seconds to the strength of her strikes delivered in a split second. It's not like Hela destroyed Mjolnir by punching it.

h1a8
Something to note about Hela's feat: she caught Mjolnir and OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW SECONDS crushed it. As far as I know, Hela never attempted to do something similar to Thor. Her punches and kicks only had a split second of contact with her target and the only time she ever grabbed Thor in her grip, she didn't seem intent on trying to crush him.

What I'm trying to say is, you can't compare the strength of her crushing Mjolnir over a few seconds to the strength of her strikes delivered in a split second. It's not like Hela destroyed Mjolnir by punching it.

People want to equate her crushing feat as proof of her strength in general (striking, lifting, etc). She could have crushed Thor's throat with utmost ease if we apply the Mjolnir feat. But she didn't have the strength in that scene to do so because she decided to throw Thor and kill him by stabbing him.

FrothByte
People want to equate her crushing feat as proof of her strength in general (striking, lifting, etc). She could have crushed Thor's throat with utmost ease if we apply the Mjolnir feat. But she didn't have the strength in that scene to do so because she decided to throw Thor and kill him by stabbing him.

Well yes, grip strength is actually a good indicator of one's general strength. So her ability to crush Mjolnir is definitely a valid strength feat. I don't see why you have a problem with this.

Hela never tried to crush Thor's throat. She grabbed him by the throat to stop him from moving, and Thor was completely helpless to get out of her grip. Let me repeat that: A big guy like Thor, using his entire body's strength was unable to break free of Hela's grip on his throat. Couldn't even move away from the spot. That alone should tell you just how strong she is already.

h1a8
Well yes, grip strength is actually a good indicator of one's general strength. So her ability to crush Mjolnir is definitely a valid strength feat. I don't see why you have a problem with this.

Hela never tried to crush Thor's throat. She grabbed him by the throat to stop him from moving, and Thor was completely helpless to get out of her grip. Let me repeat that: A big guy like Thor, using his entire body's strength was unable to break free of Hela's grip on his throat. Couldn't even move away from the spot. That alone should tell you just how strong she is already.

So if you equate grip strength to all other strength then you must conclude that the Mjolnir feat is an outlier.

Her holding Thor like that isn't sufficient enough strength to crush Mjolnir.
And that feat can be done if someone is just twice as strong as the other person.

And like I said, she did not have the strength to crush Thor's throat in that scene.

KingD19
Wow you are just...wow.

Silent Master
Yes, once again h1 proves that he's a massive hypocrite.

FrothByte
So if you equate grip strength to all other strength then you must conclude that the Mjolnir feat is an outlier.

This literally made no sense. If I saw someone strong enough to crush a metal hammer in their grip, why would I arrive at the conclusion that this person is not strong?

Her holding Thor like that isn't sufficient enough strength to crush Mjolnir.
And that feat can be done if someone is just twice as strong as the other person.

And like I said, she did not have the strength to crush Thor's throat in that scene.

No dude, you don't get it. Hela wasn't trying to crush Thor in her grip. She was using her grip to keep him from moving - which she was successful at. If you really did do martial arts like you claim (or even if you just exercised a bit of common sense) you'd realize that crushing something in your grip and keeping someone immobile by grabbing them by the neck are pretty different actions utilizing different muscles.

And no, being just twice stronger than a person would not give you sufficient strength to counter their entire body's strength with just your one-handed grip. Not unless you have a pretty solid leverage advantage.

h1a8
This literally made no sense. If I saw someone strong enough to crush a metal hammer in their grip, why would I arrive at the conclusion that this person is not strong?

No dude, you don't get it. Hela wasn't trying to crush Thor in her grip. She was using her grip to keep him from moving - which she was successful at. If you really did do martial arts like you claim (or even if you just exercised a bit of common sense) you'd realize that crushing something in your grip and keeping someone immobile by grabbing them by the neck are pretty different actions utilizing different muscles.

And no, being just twice stronger than a person would not give you sufficient strength to counter their entire body's strength with just your one-handed grip. Not unless you have a pretty solid leverage advantage.

Stop being slow now. It's too much work to explain shit you misunderstood.

Crushing Mjolnir is outlier because every showing of strength by Hela is far below it. In other words, the Mjolnir feat contradicts every showing where she uses strength. Now you can argue that outliers count, I don't care. But it is indeed an outlier.

From that position, one can achieve it at twice the strength. Hell I can hold you up against the wall and you would have a unbelievably hard time getting out just using strength and not technique. You would but it will take you some time.

She couldn't crush his throat as the reason she threw him and tried to stab him. This is common sense. Another proof of Mjolnir feat being an outlier.

KingD19
Lol you just make shit up and feed it to yourself until you're convinced its true. You ever think if youre the only person who thinks you're right every single time, like literally every instance...youre probably not right?

Silent Master
h1 just loves being a hypocrite.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol you just make shit up and feed it to yourself until you're convinced its true. You ever think if youre the only person who thinks you're right every single time, like literally every instance...youre probably not right?

That's why we debate. We prove someone is wrong. That's why we are here in the first place. Don't forget that.

carthage
What braindamaged users voted for Ozymandias 😂

Silent Master
h1, don't know who else voted for him so I can't comment on whether or not they're also braindamaged.

h1a8
h1, don't know who else voted for him so I can't comment on whether or not they're also braindamaged.

So you agree to being a hypocrite since you accept Thor's neutron feat and Hela's Mjolnir feat but not Ozy's bullet feat.

Silent Master
Are you at some point going to address your massive double standards?

BruceSkywalker
That's why we debate. We prove someone is wrong. That's why we are here in the first place. Don't forget that.

You're always proven wrong though

h1a8
You're always proven wrong though

Although I disagree, that has nothing to do with the thread.

Prove me wrong here.
Ozy wins because both his perception, BP moving far slower than a bullet, and his fighting style will make him unhittable here.

Even if BP can eventually tag Ozy (which he won't), Ozy would have hit BP countless times before then.

Silent Master
interesting how you continue to use an outlier even though you've gone on the record as saying you believe we should go by averages

Those are the actions of a hypocrite.

h1a8
interesting how you continue to use an outlier even though you've gone on the record as saying you believe we should go by averages

Those are the actions of a hypocrite.

What does that have to do with thread? You are derailing the thread.

tkitna
Originally posted by carthage
What braindamaged users voted for Ozymandias 😂

H1 5 times

Silent Master
What does that have to do with thread? You are derailing the thread.

Then stop being a hypocrite.

Eon Blue

Nevan
I'll repeat.
He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower. It would be incredibly stupid to do so.Think about it. Are you saying that the first bullets he was shot with were far slower than the bullet he was shot with the second time?

h1a8
Are you saying that the first bullets he was shot with were far slower than the bullet he was shot with the second time?
Are you stupid?
That's not what I'm saying at all.

h1a8
Are you saying that the first bullets he was shot with were far slower than the bullet he was shot with the second time?

That's what I think of you. Very stupid.

Nevan
Maybe you should read your own posts.

He doesn't need to move his hand fast as a bullet to defend against attacks that are far slower.

So either you think he was moving as fast as a bullet or that the attacks were far slower.

Which one is it?

h1a8
Maybe you should read your own posts.

So either you think he was moving as fast as a bullet or that the attacks were far slower.

Which one is it?

The attacks were far slower.

Nevan
The attacks were far slower.
Ok, now prove that the bullets he was first shot with were far slower than the bullet at the end of the movie.

Surtur
To be honest I do view Ozy as slightly superhuman, but I don't think he wins.

Or maybe it's better to say he's in that nebulous area between peak human and superhuman.

Nevan
I don't think any non-biased person would deny that both Ozy and Panther are superhuman.

Darth Thor
Of course Ozy is superhuman.

Hes just not a faster than bullet speedster like h1 makes out.

h1a8
Here's the thing. Ozy doesn't need bullet perceptions and speed. He can achieve success with just a fraction of it. He would still be very skilled and have insane reflexes and perceptions.

Silent Master
Here is the thing, you're a hypocrite. you change the standards on what counts for proof depending on what helps the side you're currently arguing for.

h1a8
Here is the thing, you're a hypocrite. you change the standards on what counts for proof depending on what helps the side you're currently arguing for.
You are derailing the thread.

Silent Master
More proof that you're a hypocrite, or do you not realize that your post is actually further "derailing" the thread?

Surtur
Here's the thing. Ozy doesn't need bullet perceptions and speed. He can achieve success with just a fraction of it. He would still be very skilled and have insane reflexes and perceptions.

https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0059/63/1515217408513.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>