If you eat meat, you can't be against zoophilia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Intr3pId
Eating meat is seen as completely normal. Zoophilia is hated. This despite the fact that animals are often psuedo-tortured in the process of becoming the meat we buy at supermarkets - conversely, animals tend to enjoy sex with their owners.

It's an obvious double standard. Why doesn't society realize this?

dadudemon
And your next thread will be a thread about your enlightening experience f*cking your neighbors dog (or being f*cked by your neighbors dog).

I'll get you started.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Intr3pId
Eating meat is seen as completely normal. Zoophilia is hated. This despite the fact that animals are often psuedo-tortured in the process of becoming the meat we buy at supermarkets - conversely, animals tend to enjoy sex with their owners.

It's an obvious double standard. Why doesn't society realize this?

You cant be serious.

Intr3pId
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You cant be serious.
Why not? Your own incredulity is hardly a sufficient case.

Silent Master
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Intr3pId
Originally posted by Silent Master
Obvious troll thread is obvious.
So you call everything you disagree with for trolling? No wonder this section has gone to shit - every opinion that isn't the popular one here gets mocked immediately.

Intr3pId
@DarthSkywalker0

thumb up Fair. You're not guilty of a double standard here.

Silent Master
So you call everything you disagree with for trolling? No wonder this section has gone to shit - every opinion that isn't the popular one here gets mocked immediately.

Obvious strawman is obvious

Intr3pId
Obvious strawman is obvious
You obviously don't know what a strawman is. Here, let me tell you: when you appear to refute an argument but you actually refute an argument that was not presented. You didn't even present an argument in the first place; so how my post was a strawman is beyond me. Besides that, I actually asked you a question; I didn't claim that you actually do scream ''trolling!'' to all posts you disagree with. Keep up.

HP Legend
The sad part is he's actually right.

And everyone has to resort to saying he's trolling because they know there is no counter to his argument.

Intr3pId
Originally posted by HP Legend
The sad part is he's actually right.

And everyone has to resort to saying he's trolling because they know there is no counter to his argument.
thumb up

Only vegans are not guilty of a double standard by disagreeing with me.

Silent Master
You obviously don't know what a strawman is. Here, let me tell you: when you appear to refute an argument but you actually refute an argument that was not presented. You didn't even present an argument in the first place; so how my post was a strawman is beyond me. Besides that, I actually asked you a question; I didn't claim that you actually do scream ''trolling!'' to all posts you disagree with. Keep up.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

No, a strawman is when you misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. which is exactly what you did in your response to me.

Intr3pId
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

No, a strawman is when you misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. which is exactly what you did in your response to me.
...Which is what I said. As I said, you're wrong, because 1) you presented no arguments and 2) I didn't attack it. Nothing was misinterpreted.

Silent Master
I see, we can add reading comprehension to the list of things you need help with.

Intr3pId
I see, we can add reading comprehension to the list of things you need help with.
And ad hominem to yours. facepalm

Silent Master
It's not an ad hominem if it's true and relevant to the argument.

Intr3pId
It's not an ad hominem if it's true and relevant to the argument.
Neither of which is the case 131

Jeffo
The thread is funny because it's true.

How can the lifetime poor-treatment and hapless murder of animals be worse than a thirty minute act of twisted debauchery?

BrolyBlack
How often do you see Lions try to have sex with Gazelles? You won't. Lions eat them because they are higher up on the food chain and they don't have any reason to breed with them because they are lesser then they are and not the same species.

Surtur
Nom nom nom, love eating animals. So tasty. I also hope the next person that tries to bang a dog gets their throat torn out by the dog.

Jeffo
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How often do you see Lions try to have sex with Gazelles? You won't. Lions eat them because they are higher up on the food chain and they don't have any reason to breed with them because they are lesser then they are and not the same species.

You're arguing from a perspective of nature. The OP is arguing from one of morality. Morality is antithetical to primal instinct, because humans have developed a level of autonomy and understanding of the world beyond the primordial wilderness. We don't need to eat meat to sustain ourselves, and the tools and infrastructure we use to facilitate flesh consumption is far from natural, unsustainable and often extremely cruel.

If society were about implementing laws based of natural impulses, killing other humans and rape would be permitted. Instead society is about instilling a system of morals and enforcing they're not breached. If the cruelty and killing of animals is protected why shouldn't sex with them be ?

BrolyBlack
My argument is infallible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.