Intr3pId had sex with his neighbor's dog, doggy style, of course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
And it was enlightening.

I am not kink-shaming Intr3pId. He legit considers this an enlightening experience. And he feels closer to nature because of it.

victreebelvictr
I believe it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
And it was enlightening.

I am not kink-shaming Intr3pId. He legit considers this an enlightening experience. And he feels closer to nature because of it. now I get why Surt had that dog walking gig. Incel release. thumb up

Intr3pId
Ah, another meat-liker who is against zoophilia. Instead of an argument, he presents a troll thread. How surprising... mmm

incel
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531132286721064972/533392081310187536/tg5Ws_1.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531132286721064972/533392081310187536/tg5Ws_1.png

Intr3pId
Can we get a ban on dadudemon for this? @mods

Jeffo
pretty insensitive thread.

The OP should be ashamed after the Jman stuff.

Intr3pId
Originally posted by Jeffo
pretty insensitive thread.

The OP should be ashamed after the Jman stuff.
Yup. Thought we were past personal attacks after the Jman incident but I guess some people never grow up. erm

Robtard
Good job, DDM. You got the retard Star Wars kids focused and whining in here.

+4

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard

+4 I love those little ****s, I've decided they are just such crap trolls.

Intr3pId

+4
But by making the thread, is he not the whiner? mmm

gold slorg
funny thing about this thread

is its true

Intr3pId
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I love those little ****s, I've decided they are just such crap trolls.
The only trolling happening here is by the OP and whoever agrees with him.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Intr3pId
But by making the thread, is he not the whiner? mmm Yes he is, he sould be ashamed. Can i ask though did you **** a dog mate?

Robtard
I love those little ****s, I've decided they are just such crap trolls.

"F*cking amateurs." -Walter Sobchak

Intr3pId
Yes he is, he sould be ashamed. Can i ask though did you **** a dog mate?
Nah. But if I had the opportunity to have one, I prolly would. And I'd bet all the money I have that it would enrichen its life even more.

Putinbot1
"F*cking amateurs." -Walter Sobchak Kurk was the best of them.

gold slorg
Nah. But if I had the opportunity to have one, I prolly would. And I'd bet all the money I have that it would enrichen its life even more.

why would u bet $2,40

Intr3pId
Kurk was the best of them.
You support a doxxer?

Putinbot1
Nah. But if I had the opportunity to have one, I prolly would. And I'd bet all the money I have that it would enrichen its life even more. I look forward to reading about it here or in the paper. It brings new meaning to grooming service.

Intr3pId
I look forward to reading about it here or in the paper. It brings new meaning to grooming service.
So why are you against zoophilia?

Intr3pId
Originally posted by gold slorg
why would u bet $2,40
20k, actually.

Putinbot1
So why are you against zoophilia? I'm not against it, I've ****ed many dogs, just the two legged kind.

Intr3pId
I'm not against it, I've ****ed many dogs, just the two legged kind.
Are you referring to humans?

Robtard
I'm not against it, I've ****ed many dogs, just the two legged kind.

Should have said "religion". My Imam tells me it's okay to eat animals, but we mustn't sodomize them.

Putinbot1
Should have said "religion". My Imam tells me it's okay to eat animals, but we mustn't sodomize them. Haha brilliant, unless I am in Afghanistan and then according to squall x anything goes.

Putinbot1
Are you referring to humans? , ugly chicks bro, they deserve luv too.

Intr3pId
, ugly chicks bro, they deserve luv too.
So are you against humans having sex with animals such as dogs and horses?

victreebelvictr

+4 Only me and Int are from the SW Forum. erm

Intr3pId

Putinbot1
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Only me and Int are from the SW Forum. erm naah

Robtard
naah

They seem bored and are amateur trolling. Just the lull between now and the release of Episode 9; so they can all whine and complain (yet again) how Disney ruined their lives because there's a strong female lead and their incel minds can't cope.

Intr3pId
They seem bored and are amateur trolling. Just the lull between now and the release of Episode 9; so they can all whine and complain (yet again) how Disney ruined their lives because there's a strong female lead and their incel minds can't cope.
What's supporting zoophilia got to do with trolling iyo?

Putinbot1
They seem bored and are amateur trolling. Just the lull between now and the release of Episode 9; so they can all whine and complain (yet again) how Disney ruined their lives because there's a strong female lead and their incel minds can't cope. Pretty much. I like them, they are young and funny in a silly almost retarded way.

Intr3pId
Seems like you guys are happy to live with your double standards. no expression

Putinbot1
Seems like you guys are happy to live with your double standards. no expression always, I'm all about hypocrisy, it's part of being a father and grandfather.

Intr3pId
always, I'm all about hypocrisy, it's part of being a father and grandfather.
All good, at least you admit to it. Do you think Robtard, Silent Master, dadudement and so on would admit to being hypocrites?

Putinbot1
All good, at least you admit to it. Do you think Robtard, Silent Master, dadudement and so on would admit to being hypocrites? Who knows. I've always been a do as I say not as I do kind of guy, it's served me well bullying beta males

Intr3pId
Who knows. I've always been a do as I say not as I do kind of guy, it's served me well bullying beta males
excellent

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Only me and Int are from the SW Forum. erm LOL ****ing, no.

truejedi
Used to be mods in these forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.