Hancock vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Post-Ragnorak Upgrade, no Stormbreaker.

The fight takes place on neutral ground.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Post-Ragnorak Upgrade, no Stormbreaker.

The fight takes place on neutral ground.

Hancock.

carver9
Hancock

playa1258
Thor via better skill, abilities and durability.

riv6672
Undecided.

The Spectre+
stalemate

HumbleServant
Hancock. He stopped a train with no budging while Hulk got moved back a little by a leviathan and Hulk is stronger than Thor. Unless Thors lightning makes a big difference in this fight.

riv6672

The Spectre+

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
Hancock does t have the damage output to put Thor down, on the flipside we dont know what it takes to put Hancock down. Thor has better feats so he wins for now.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hancock does t have the damage output to put Thor down, on the flipside we dont know what it takes to put Hancock down. Thor has better feats so he wins for now.

He was able to sharpen a metal plate with his nails.....Idk man, Odinson's nails aren't that impresive.

Just saying.

Khazra Reborn
I don't really remember much of what Hancock did, being it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Regardless, he doesn't have an answer to getting nuked by lightning.

carthage
Thor

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Good points...thumb up

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hancock.

More delusional gibberish from you.

Thor wins. More versatility.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
More delusional gibberish from you.

Thor wins. More versatility.

Hi Eon!!! I thought you had abandon the forum! I mean, you were so utterly denigrated; didn't thought you would have the guts to look for more!

laughing out loud

So, when are you activating quanchi112 account? laughing out loud

Hancock wins. Inform yourself.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
This was a good thread...Seems like the vultures have arrived, how sad.

Eon Blue
This was a good thread...Seems like the vultures have arrived, how sad. The vultures, i.e, you. How ironic.!Stop spouting nonsense, this thread was never good. It was a spite thread and those are never fun. Concession accepted.

BrolyBlack

riv6672
^^^yeah it is but, going by the last several posts (the ones i have blocked and the responses to them) i guess its run its course.
Was fun, though!

Eon Blue
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^yeah it is but, going by the last several posts (the ones i have blocked and the responses to them) i guess its run its course.
Was fun, though!

Enough of your inane insolence, cretin. Your posts are not noteworthy in he least. Get mad.

Thor wins. This is a horrid spite thread. Let it die.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by riv6672
Was fun, though!

Impediment's tolerance for Quan's BS is astonishing.

Eon Blue
Impediment's tolerance for Quan's BS is astonishing.

Stop spamming the thread up with your foolishness, H1.

Thor wins. Go cry and commence the self mutilation process.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.