Black Manta vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
https://worldofblackheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/black-manta.jpg

vs.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ru/thumb/6/66/Green_goblin2.jpg/250px-Green_goblin2.jpg

Philosophía
I think Black Manta stomps, tbh.

leonidas
good one. not sure. neither sweeps. large mobility edge to gg so i'm thinking i'd take him for a slim majority. be interesting to see what would happen h2h. manta does oddly well against aquaman for some reason i've never really understood. i don't think it's been stated anywhere that he is overtly meta or that his armor grants him near-herald level strength....

CosmicComet
Large Mobility edge to GG, but BM has the edge in long range with his optic beams.

However GG can spam bombs easier than BM can spam his beams.

I think BM has a better chance of one shotting goblin than vice versa though.

leonidas
definitely a better chance. goblin is pretty tough to put down though. that crazy phukcer can take a beating. and some of his bombs could cause some damage for sure. were he to use his throwing bats and cut the helmet's tubing, he has tons of different gases that might come into play. acids too iirc. it could be seen as 2 on 1 as well given his auto control of his glider. the physical speed edge would be his too, i think. he has proven several times that he can be as fast or faster than spidey.

i dunno. i like osborne's chances here.

Senor Cage
If Manta uses his suits fullest capabilities, I'd give it to him.

Senor Cage
Plus, one of the reasons Manta does well against Aquaman, is because he has Atlantean DNA. Hes also stronger and faster than Norman.

Philosophía
I don't think he is faster, but he is certainly functionally stronger/more durable.

Dude goes into slugfests with Aquaman regulary.

Besides, Manta has autism.

http://rhymeswithnerdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/blackmanta8.png

Nothing beats autism.

leonidas
hrm. true. now i'm not sure. mmm

CosmicComet
Hasn't deathstroke done well against black manta?

leonidas
yeah but i think the one time slade handled him easily he had the ikon suit didn't he...? i think they battled another time though without the armor but i'm not 100% on that. i think slade could take manta out though, even without the armor. could be i'm underestimating manta, but i just don't find him to be very impressive for some reason. /shrug

Mindset

BruhMan
"It was autism that made you act the way you did."

Great out of context quote.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hasn't deathstroke done well against black manta? He also has autism.

Vanguard
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hasn't deathstroke done well against black manta?

He has. Low showing I guess. Not too much happened in the fight.

I'd give this one to Manta.

Sin I AM
Does Parker pull his punches with Norman

carver9
GG wins this but good fight though.

Senor Cage
Norman loses to the power of autism.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
GG wins this but good fight though.
Y

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
definitely a better chance. goblin is pretty tough to put down though. that crazy phukcer can take a beating. and some of his bombs could cause some damage for sure. were he to use his throwing bats and cut the helmet's tubing, he has tons of different gases that might come into play. acids too iirc. it could be seen as 2 on 1 as well given his auto control of his glider. the physical speed edge would be his too, i think. he has proven several times that he can be as fast or faster than spidey.

i dunno. i like osborne's chances here.

Not saying you're necessarily wrong, leo, but... you kinda ruined your own post by not being able to spell Norman's surname correctly...

Or maybe you wanted to debate Ozzy Osbourne vs. BM?

leonidas
sneer

CosmicComet
Don't mind Stilt.

He is a spelling nazi.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y9rb7ua3

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Is this real? Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.