Blade vs Judge Dredd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Scenario 1 - its only H2H.

Scenario 2 - they have their usual equipment.

abhilegend
Dredd

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Dredd

thumb up

Dredd rapes that pussy.

Flyattractor
Current Dredd is getting kinda old and I hear has gone Full SJW Pussy.

SO probably Blade in Both counts (who has been turned into a joke)

Old School Dredd can win both. He has taken on Bigger and Badder.

Kazenji
^ Maybe the IDW Dredd but not the 2000ad version

and Dredd Kills Blade with the kinda things he's tackled over the years.

CosmicComet
Both of them destroy Beast 10/10 with zero difficulty using just a jab.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Maybe the IDW Dredd but not the 2000ad version

and Dredd Kills Blade with the kinda things he's tackled over the years.

Gawd I hope so. I gave up on IDW Dredd a while back, but loving the 2000AD TPBs.

But yeah.

Some good Armor Piercing and Hi Ex and wham bam BECAUSE I AM THE LAW this fight is done.

Vanguard
Not even worth arguing. Dredd can't react as fast as Blade, he has next to no enhancements. And Blade heals. Dredd would be beheaded before he knew what happened.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Vanguard
Not even worth arguing. Dredd can't react as fast as Blade, he has next to no enhancements. And Blade heals. Dredd would be beheaded before he knew what happened.

Yeah because Dredd hasn't dealt with vampires before... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Yeah. Dredd has fought Dracula Before. Bit him on the Nose too!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gawd I hope so. I gave up on IDW Dredd a while back, but loving the 2000AD TPBs.

The only thing that i've liked from the IDW stuff was the Mars Attacks crossover.

Trackz
checked a dredd respect thread quickly...i'm not sure any of his feats match up

Flyattractor
Well Dredd is Technically Only Human. He don't have any magical powers to call on like Blade. But Technology and Weapon wise Dredd as Blade beat hands down.

Trackz
Well Dredd is Technically Only Human. He don't have any magical powers to call on like Blade. But Technology and Weapon wise Dredd as Blade beat hands down.

what's he got there?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Trackz
what's he got there?

His Gun is a Super Hot Piece of Kick Ass all by it self!

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

Galan007
Not even worth arguing. Dredd can't react as fast as Blade, he has next to no enhancements. And Blade heals. Dredd would be beheaded before he knew what happened. If only the Dark Judges knew that...

Trackz
So people like Dredd....but Blade's stronger, faster, more durable and heals quicker on top of that. His gun is amazing, but Blade is a casual bullet time who has healed from multiple gun shot wounds easily, being disemboweled, and having thor's hammer thrown nearly through his chest. Really don't see how this is a contest.

shiv
JUDGE DREDD 2000 AD

I can't even...

Kazenji
His gun is amazing

Dredd's gun is far more amazing then Blade's.

Vanguard
Dredd's gun is far more amazing then Blade's.

Won't have time to use it properly.

Bentley
Won't have time to use it properly.

Blade would be already unconsious after getting pimpslapped with the gun as Dredd takes it out?

Very likely indeed.

shiv
Make it Judge Joyce and its a fair fight.

Trackz
Dredd's gun is far more amazing then Blade's. his bullets still have to connect and blade is a casual bullet timer. this isn't a fight.

Kazenji
Dredd's very resourceful he'll work Blade out.

Vanguard

You're Reaching.

Trackz knows what he's talking about. I'm not sure why you guys like being wrong about Blade nearly all the time. I wouldn't even know who Dredd was if it wasn't for Sly Stallone.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Kazenji
You're Reaching.

Trackz knows what he's talking about. I'm not sure why you guys like being wrong about Blade nearly all the time. I wouldn't even know who Dredd was if it wasn't for Sly Stallone.

That just shows you know bugger all about Dredd

go back to reading comics on youtube.

Parmaniac
It's great when people lower their own credibility/reputation.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's great when people lower their own credibility/reputation.

I own the other Dredd movie and watch it often (without sly). I also have a few Dredd comics.

It's even better when people jump to conclusions based on one comment and end up looking like an ass.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ybunc6vg

Vanguard
I would STFU if I was wrong.

StiltmanFTW
You can't even post scans without giving us spam links to fallout game or forensic anthropology salary laughing out loud

-K-M-
You're Reaching.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/6e/0a/b86e0a729c366bb656113d61764be48f.gif

Reevaluate your choices in life

Trackz
Alright....so if no one is going to try and actually make a point, we'll take this one too?

Trackz

Blade is more resourceful he'll work Dredd out.

Kazenji
^ Are you Vanguard's 2nd account?

seems like it.

One Big Mob
Blade wins. If it wasn't Karl Urban half of these dreadful spite threads wouldn't even exist. I seriously think people are pulling feats from the DOOM movie and giving it to his Dredd incarnation when they say he has a chance.

-K-M-

Trackz
superhuman feats? damn. don't see too many of those.

Trackz
^ Are you Vanguard's 2nd account?

seems like it.

are you wasting space with your posts?

seems like it.

StiltmanFTW
superhuman feats? damn. don't see too many of those.

That's because you're a Blade fan vin

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's because you're a Blade fan vin

that's a good one.

for real though. are we going to debate this or not?

StiltmanFTW
So Blade is enhanced. Cool.

Dredd is not your normal human, either.

Who stalemated Batgod? Dredd did.

Who got one-shotted by Steve (not to be confused with Steve-O)? Blade did.

So yeah, pretty much one-sided.

Eric gazes into the fist of Dredd.

Trackz
So your answer is no?

If you're seriously trying to argue Blade got one shotted in that book, Blade one-shotted Thor.

So this is a wrap.

StiltmanFTW
Try to keep up.

Thor is officially the weakest character in Marvel, worthy or not.

And we had a KMC campaign which resulted in killing damn near every thorbag on site. #PunchAThorbag

He's weaker than even Daywalker himself, something which was considered impossible.

shiv
Vanguard, Trackz...

What Actual Progs or Megazines Have You Read?

Trackz
Originally posted by shiv
Vanguard, Trackz...

What Actual Progs or Megazines Have You Read?

Like this isn't an argument. How many of Blades stories have you actually read? Or do you just browse respect threads?

If you think there's a case for Dredd, make it.

Trackz
Try to keep up.

Thor is officially the weakest character in Marvel, worthy or not.

And we had a KMC campaign which resulted in killing damn near every thorbag on site. #PunchAThorbag

He's weaker than even Daywalker himself, something which was considered impossible.

Done with you 😂

StiltmanFTW
Do a KMC search.

#PunchAThorbag was a huge success. And it's still going.

Become a part of it (we only have 2 thorbags left to kill or convert).

Vanguard
Originally posted by -K-M-

Reevaluate your choices in life

Why?

Vanguard
Like this isn't an argument. How many of Blades stories have you actually read? Or do you just browse respect threads?

If you think there's a case for Dredd, make it.

There is no case man. They just don't like Blade, or me, or you, or all of the above. And that's why he loses.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
I love Trackz. He's a classic KMCer.

Hell, when times were less dark, I used to side with him.

I believe Trackz is our messiah that will obliterate the last two remaining thorbags.

Then KMC will be free of its ass-guardian curse.

-K-M-

shiv
What do you mean 2000 AD Appearances

Dredd Is 2000 AD He is The Anchor Series in The Galaxy's Greatest Comic.

By Dredd's Comic do you mean The Megazine.

There really is no English Language Comic as Rich as 2000 AD or a Hard As Nails Character with as much Canon in Print as Ol' Stonyface.

Every single week from 1978 Dredd's been stacking Combat Skill and Experience its all one long canon where all his battle experience stacks up. The Dredd 2012 Film is about right for Greenhorn Rookie Cadet Judge Dredd and an Academy Trainee Cadet Andersson at about age 10 (Canon Dredd and Andersson... That movie once Dredd stepped in off the street... would have been over in 5 to 10 minutes).

-K-M-
Yeah he was one of the biggest character from 2000 ad serial. But people don’t entirely know that’s where the bulk of his stories come from. Come to think of it. Who would be the second famous from 2000 ad?

And yep the Megazine too. Dreed has had a few solo runs. Including IDW, DC comics, etc lots of stories people should check out

In short...I like dreed

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/dredd_zpsyzvrsvom.png
(Actually my display)

Flyattractor

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah he was one of the biggest character from 2000 ad serial. But people don’t entirely know that’s where the bulk of his stories come from. Come to think of it. Who would be the second famous from 2000 ad?

And yep the Megazine too. Dreed has had a few solo runs. Including IDW, DC comics, etc lots of stories people should check out

In short...I like dreed

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/dredd_zpsyzvrsvom.png
(Actually my display)

Slaine, probably.

celeyhyga17
Do a KMC search.

#PunchAThorbag was a huge success. And it's still going.

Become a part of it (we only have 2 thorbags left to kill or convert).

https://media.giphy.com/media/vVk6b2x3Jx2dG/giphy.gif

Oh how far u have fallen.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Slaine, probably. Slaine, Strontium Dog, or ABC Warriors would probably be the next contenders after Dredd.

shiv
The only people who can say for sure who is the top 3rd character (after Tharg and Dredd) are the truly dedicated

2000 AD make so many series which start and end

For some It will be Slaine, Nikolai Dante (Long Run), Rogue Trooper (Long Run), Robo Hunter, The V.C.s, Kano & Bad Company, Strontium Dog (Long Run), Durham Red (Long Run), Nemesis The Warlock (Long Run), The A.B.C. Warriors (Long Run), Zenith (Long Run)

There are so many Thrilling characters and series which have appeard in the pages of 2000 AD from the fertile imagination of Pat Mills, John Wagner, Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Garth Ennis, Gerry Finley Day and Robbie Morrison.

Everyone will have their favorites (you can not have just 1... its impossible)

One of the reasons Judge Dredd totally stomps the vote is even if you don't like the character.... The World His Stories are set in has so much depth.

also

2000 AD really used to stretch the 'all likenesses to actual real life people and events is purely co-incidental' defense to the fullest (and break it) publishing brutal side splitting parodies (brutal as in you'll cry laughing, once you figure out exactly what they're doing and keep on laughing until it hurts to laugh any more, or you need a drink of water because you're so dehydrated) where Judge Dredd has more of an investigative role in the story.

Kazenji
are you wasting space with your posts?

seems like it.

And you're a waste of space on this forum.

Trackz
And you're a waste of space on this forum.

back atchu champ. we can do this as long as you want to avoid actually trying to make a point.

Vanguard
{Spam link/post removed}

StiltmanFTW
Why are you spam-linking us to Fallout again? laughing

DarkSaint85
Shut up.

Van, how much does a forensic archaeologist make?

Kazenji
back atchu champ. we can do this as long as you want to avoid actually trying to make a point.

Yeah whatever...you're the one that wanted to fire the first shots and now you want to back down.

shiv
Okay I'm going to call upon one of the few 2000 AD Crossovers which are Official Canon in 2000 AD For the benefit of all those who can not understand why Dredd Is On A Completely Different Level to Guys Like Blade

2000 AD Dark Horse Comics Crossover

Written & Produced by The Old Gang - So Its 1000% Dredd Canon

Mega Spoiler Alert:

After a Ton of Action Dredd To Save His City Seals Himself Deep In An Underground Tunnel With Thousands of Xenomorphs. There is no place for him to hide or retreat. The Xenomorphs have filled the tunnel he's in. Sorry for the Spoiler, When You read that story you will be like No Dredd Nooooooooo! Don't Do It. He's Making The Ultimate Sacrifice. But The Situation He Is In And The Judges at Central Are In - As Usual its a worse than hopeless situation. It's so sad. John Wagner is a writer who has the ability like James Cameron to run a knife through the heart of the reader.

Like any John Wagner Story, There Is The Story and Then There Is Another Story... You'll love the ending.

And when you think surely it can not get any worse for Dredd surely.... It gets worse. And he still fights.

We all know Xenomorphs Right. We all know how tough it is to have to battle just one of them in the open.

The tunnel system is full of Xenomorphs. There are enough to terminate every one of the Hundreds Of Millions Of Citizens In Mega City One.

Thats Typical Dredd - How Can You Explain What He Does.

Put Blade In The Same Situation. Put Spider-Man In The Same Situation. Swimming In Xenomorphs.

Judge Dredd - You have to read if for yourself - Its impossible to explain. He fights Dimension Destroying Sorcerers, Advanced Alien Lifeforms, Invading Armies, Mutants, Monsters, AI, Telepaths, Ghosts / Paranormal Spirit Beings (With His Gun and His Utility Belt And Sheer Force Of Will), Omniscient Omnipotent Beings and Kills Them Dead. Has a shave, a change of uniform and a synthi caff and goes back out on patrol like its nothing.

Flyattractor
Marvel Comic Book Characters operate on a diff level of "reality" to characters like Aliens and Predators.

Trackz
Yeah whatever...you're the one that wanted to fire the first shots and now you want to back down. ...back down from what? You? I don't care about you. Like I said at first and will continue you say, you're deflecting because you can't make an actual point. Either address the topic of the thread or maybe lot off for a bit, because you're making the thread worse.

Vanguard

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No that's Galan abusing his power, and using it for personal reasons. Real mod's shouldn't be able to do that. I'll handle it later.

It was a gif from Rocky 4. One of my favorites.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shut up.

Van, how much does a forensic archaeologist make?

Why are you so desperate for attention?

Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No that's Galan abusing his power, and using it for personal reasons. Real mod's shouldn't be able to do that. I'll handle it later.

It was a gif from Rocky 4. One of my favorites. Nice try. It was a link to a spam video that had absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. You've already been told not to post that type of stuff here, but you did anyway. Hence the edit.

Continue the BS you're pulling now, however, and the consequences will be greater than me just editing one of your posts.

Thanks.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Galan007
Nice try. It was a link to a spam video that had absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. You've already been told not to post that type of stuff here, but you did anyway. Hence the edit.

Continue the BS you're pulling now, and the consequences will be greater than me just editing one of your posts.

Thanks.

I don't want your thanks. I don't want your warnings.

I was never warned about links. It was about something totally different. This is bordering on harassment. Stop abusing your power. I don't need to hear from you.

Galan007
You were warned about posting spam links and such in another thread. By me.

That said, telling you to stop posting off-topic spam links does not constitute "harassment" by any stretch of the word. If you didn't post that type of stuff in the first place, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Again, I suggest you just drop it and move on.

Thanks.

Vanguard

And why are you laughing at your own jokes *****?

Is it because nobody else does?

Vanguard
You were warned about posting spam links and such in another thread. By me.

That said, telling you to stop posting off-topic spam links does not constitute "harassment" by any stretch of the word. If you didn't post that type of stuff in the first place, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Again, I suggest you just drop it and move on.

Thanks.

I've reported you.

Thanks

Galan007
Don't say I didn't warn you.

shiv
Marvel Comic Book Characters operate on a diff level of "reality" to characters like Aliens and Predators.

It's useful as a Reference for Dredd's Combat Capability because Every One Is Familliar With The Fight Capability Of That Specific Alien Species.

btw Predators are not Canon in Dredd's Canon.

DarkSaint85
Why are you so desperate for attention?

Because you give it so freely, big daddy.

Putinbot1
If only the Dark Judges knew that... This, 2000AD in a stomp

Badabing
I've reported you.

Thanks Thanks. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to address your poor attitude within a reasonable time. Also, arguing with a mod is against the rules.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Trackz
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This, 2000AD in a stomp

Not even close

Flyattractor
ABC Robots would Slaughter.

Jonny Quantum would be a Fun Fight.

SO would Rogue Trooper.

Kazenji
When it comes to fighting Dredd has defeated Stan Lee in H2H who is one of the best martial artist's out of the Radlands of Ji AKA China.

shiv
A more interesting fight would be an all 2000 AD Throwdown

Missionary Man versus Judge Dredd in The Cursed Earth

But theres no way they'd fight one another.

Flyattractor
When it comes to fighting Dredd has defeated Stan Lee in H2H who is one of the best martial artist's out of the Radlands of Ji AKA China.

Stan Lee was All Hype.

juggernaut74
Blade just took down Ghost Rider in the last Avengers issue.

Not bad.

Zelax
I am the Law!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.