Iron Man Vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://is2-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Video118/v4/84/17/c6/8417c6ad-772c-d94e-d472-b3e37e8b70b0/pr_source.jpg/268x0w.jpg

Fighting in NYC.
Who wins.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/f9/69/82f969e71afd1243026370c116ad6c2f.png

Eon Blue
Firestorm is a pathetic boy from a pathetic verse. IM wins all day.

carthage
Tony destroys

riv6672
Thsnks, my naturally combative fellow poster...stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Stark is way too smart for Firestorm

riv6672

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Firestorm is a pathetic boy from a pathetic verse. IM wins all day.

Both Racist and Elitist.

And I would say that FS should Stomp but IM would win due to Silly Shenanigans.

Senor Cage
FS.

cdtm
Firestorm, with ease.

riv6672
Some Fs votes. Nice.

The Spectre+
firestorm, roflcurbgodstomps.

TheVaultDweller
Tony wins. If Firestorm operated at his very peak, he might have a shot. But his general MO is just flying around and throwing a few fireballs, which won't cut it against Stark.

riv6672
The transmutation feat he accomplished at the end of the INVASION crossover was very cool, but an outlier imo.

TheVaultDweller
Problem with the transmuting is he always has a moment to stop, focus and concentrate to achieve the effect. And it's virtually always done against inanimate objects that can't fight back. Plus, he requires physical contact throughout to do it. So, it's not something he can easily do right in the middle of a fight, and his lack of using transmutation against enemies in the middle of fights onscreen shows this.

And when it comes to actual feats of strength, speed, durability and overall offensive arsenal, Tony has him beat in every category.

Surtur
Tony one shots him before he can do any real damage.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Tony one shots him before he can do any real damage.

That's the big issue here. Barring the nuke feat (which seemed more like a nuclear energy absorbing feat than a durability feat, which makes sense given the nuclear origin of his power, plus he again needed physical contact and had a moment to get ready), Firestorm has been dropped by everything from blunt force hits, to regular explosions, to energy blasts, and even arrows on one occasion. So, Tony can definitely take him out with his arsenal.

In contrast, based on the fact that 0:37 did little more than temporarily BFR Tony, he can probably take at least a few fire blasts before it starts to have an effect. And that's not even factoring in shields and armour repair.:

4Vag3-f7A5s

riv6672
Loving your posts, VaultDweller...thumb up

BrolyBlack
Tony could take him in his first real suit. That thing was godly.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by riv6672
Loving your posts, VaultDweller...thumb up

Vault is the best of us

TheVaultDweller
The feats just happen to be on my side today. stick out tongue

riv6672
^^^So humble...wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.