Megatron vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Martian_mind
Which Megs?

cdtm
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Which Megs?

IDW, More Than Meets the Eye/Lost Light. The same that took on the Decepticon Justice Division.

Stoic
Tony has a suit that is far larger than Megatron. I think it's his fight to lose, but can see this going either way. Tony imo has more options, depending on the suit, he is faster, or stronger, or even both.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by cdtm
IDW, More Than Meets the Eye/Lost Light. The same that took on the Decepticon Justice Division.

Megs for the win.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Tony has a suit that is far larger than Megatron. I think it's his fight to lose, but can see this going either way. Tony imo has more options, depending on the suit, he is faster, or stronger, or even both.

Did you read the crossover?

It's a completely different Megs, and not even sure if it's canon, but just asking. Tony had to develop a new Transformers sized suit, that kept running out of energy, and needed a power source mainlined into it (I think that power source was Optimus.). And he was still losing.

Anyways, the version of Megs here has anti-matter, that could bust a planet, and a shield that could block that energy, because it's powered by it.

The catch, is the shield is meant to keep his enemies IN. They see the shield, try and break through, and find themselves trapped. Then the anti matter gets released, and game over.

A cheap, but effective trick that took out an entire team of planet razors.

HumbleServant
Megatron scans Iron Man and turns into a huge Iron Man.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Did you read the crossover?

It's a completely different Megs, and not even sure if it's canon, but just asking. Tony had to develop a new Transformers sized suit, that kept running out of energy, and needed a power source mainlined into it (I think that power source was Optimus.). And he was still losing.

Anyways, the version of Megs here has anti-matter, that could bust a planet, and a shield that could block that energy, because it's powered by it.

The catch, is the shield is meant to keep his enemies IN. They see the shield, try and break through, and find themselves trapped. Then the anti matter gets released, and game over.

A cheap, but effective trick that took out an entire team of planet razors.

Ahhh I missed his more recent appearances. Had no idea about the new tech he's running with these days.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Ahhh I missed his more recent appearances. Had no idea about the new tech he's running with these days.

Well, he goes through a lot of bodies. He's also changed allegiances.

Technically,.there are now TWO Megatrons out there. One awaiting execution/indefinite imprisonment for his crimes, the other a quantum duplicate on a duplicated Lost Light starship, in a parallel universe to explore with his friends forever.

Being Quantum magic, they are both the "real" Megatron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.