Movie Superman vs CW Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
No interest, because Superman wins, with ease?

BruceSkywalker
Imp wins as he'll close this big grin

KingD19
Flash isn't strong enough to hurt Supes, but Supes isn't fast enough to touch Flash.

cdtm
Flash has a million tricks he could use to hurt Supes. The infinite Mass Punch on that one uber tough guy being an example, back when he was way slower and less powerful.

KingD19
Originally posted by cdtm
Flash has a million tricks he could use to hurt Supes. The infinite Mass Punch on that one uber tough guy being an example, back when he was way slower and less powerful.

You mean the Mach 1 punch he used on Girder?

Flash has shown nowhere near the damage output of Zod or Doomsday or Steppenwulf. Even with his bag o' tricks, it's still not gonna stop Clark. But like I said, Clark can't hit him when he's not jobbing anyway so it's kinda a moot point.

Josh_Alexander
CW Flash to Superman would be like lightning to a snail. (Assuming this is DCEU Superman).

Am giving this to Flash...He travels back in time and murders Superman whilst a baby.

/thread.

The Spectre+
yes cw flash is by magnitudes faster(based on showings) but how does he damage supes?

TheVaultDweller
Barry won't travel back in time to murder a baby. That's completely out of character for him.

However, if he can budge Clark, he can potentially shove him into the Speedforce and leave him there. We've seen Speedsters dispose of things into the Speedforce before.

However, if Clark manages to land a few hits, Barry is screwed. And I say a few, because Barry himself has some crazy blunt force durability:

PgCxvXS_yxA

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*fight

KingD19
Clark at his fastest is comparable to Smallville Clark vs Impulse. A serious Flash won't get touched by him. He's much faster than movie Flash.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

Lol Grodd took the IMP with no trouble. The best thing to try would be phasing a fist through his brain.

I'm not sure where you get this "he has a million tricks to hurt Supes" though, this is not the comic version. Even if you were under the impression the IMP could harm him, that's 1 option. Phasing is a another. Lightning is a third, but it's doubtful that would do anything.

He has two options:

-phase fist through brain
-flee

Surtur

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol Grodd took the IMP with no trouble. The best thing to try would be phasing a fist through his brain.

Well, his strongest IMP (they call it his "sonic punch" in the show now, which doesn't even really make sense, but whatever) is probably the one he used with Nora to destroy the satellite, which is a lot harder than the one he used against Grodd (likely because he is WAY faster now). Also, Grodd can survive an impact with a speeding train without damage, so he isn't exactly weak in terms of durability.

LzFpnEe-HZ8

It's a shared feat, but considering what DeVoe's wife said about the mass being increased by a thousandfold, that's still pretty impressive.

Probably still not enough to seriously hurt Clark though.

Surtur
Yeah I honestly was only thinking of solo feats. That's a good one though even if we split it between them. Still think the best bet is phasing.

BrolyBlack
I love how Superman loses every forum now, very telling about bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.