Why do people swear so much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Simple question, complex answers

riv6672
**** if i know.

riv6672
According to one site:

1 and 7 are pretty inreresting.

Surtur
I remember seeing an article that said stupid people swear. Then I saw a different one recently that said smart people swear.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Simple question, complex answers restricted and elaborated code. A time and s place for everything. Catharsis, stress, poor upbringing emphasis. All of the above, none, take your pick.

Lord Lucien
I swear to sound like a big f*cking tough guy. Makes all the puny b*tches take me seriously. Every pathetic c*cksucker out there is afraid of real men who swear like a f*cking motherf*cker. Marvel at my manliness and more than adequate sized genitalia, you pieces of shit.

plz

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I swear to sound like a big f*cking tough guy. Makes all the puny b*tches take me seriously. Every pathetic c*cksucker out there is afraid of real men who swear like a f*cking motherf*cker. Marvel at my manliness and more than adequate sized genitalia, you pieces of shit.

plz I think you sound like a moron. erm

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

plz

It is very sad how your vocabulary is limited to a few words.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
It is very sad how your vocabulary is limited to a few words. Too little. -3-

riv6672
haha

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by riv6672
haha Hehe.

Patient_Leech
I don't know exactly, but I've heard that people who swear are generally more trustworthy.

Fu#k yeah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I think you sound like a moron. erm He's joking, my man. Part of KMC, as I hate to say it, is perpetuated with smartass remarks and sass, it's normal for this site.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I don't know exactly, but I've heard that people who swear are generally more trustworthy.

Fu#k yeah.
I dont trust non cursers, especially if they justify it w. religious reasoning.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
I dont trust non cursers, especially if they justify it w. religious reasoning.

You iconoclast, you.

X-Continuity
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Simple question, complex answers

Rage and lack of happiness.

riv6672

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You iconoclast, you.
I....dont like hypocrites and con artists.

The Spectre+
nice f*ucking thread.

Surtur
vwoAxuZYclo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.