Gillette commercial/PSA and the inevitable outrage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternal Idol
Saw this on the only other forum I'm still active on, and was surprised I hadn't seen it mentioned here.

Gillette recently aired long commercial which emphasized respect and responsibility rather than their products, while expressing concern over sexual harassment, bullying, toxic masculinity, and the blind eye Americans seem to turn to them because it is so culturally ingrained.

What say you, scholars and misfits of KMC? Has Gillette gone too far and deserving of the outrage and boycotts, or are people completely overreacting over what was intended as a positive message?

koPmuEyP3a0

Gillette faces backlash and boycott over #MeToo advert

Bashar Teg
"triggered babymen stop shaving"

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"triggered babymen stop shaving"
laughing out loud

Putinbot1
"triggered babymen stop shaving" must go clean shaven now...

Surtur
Get woke go broke. I can't blame people for not wanting to buy the products of a company that is condescending towards them.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
must go clean shaven now...

triggered fascist babymen ruin everything. Now I can't wear a polo and you can't wear a beard.

cdtm
Who buys Gillette? I get mine from the dollar store.

If their target is thrift shop browsing millennials and they think this strategy will make them go for that money clip, good luck to them.

Surtur
Speaking of babies..I hear people are freaking out Trump bought some fast food for some college kids.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Who buys Gillette? I get mine from the dollar store.

If their target is thrift shop browsing millennials and they think this strategy will make them go for that money clip, good luck to them.

I buy gillete. My beard is super-thick so I can't screw around with cheapo blades. Sorry if that came off like a commercial.

snowdragon
I don't have a problem with the message they are presenting BUT it doesn't SEEM to coincide with the product they are selling.

They are probably going to lose customers because of the crazy messaging they have as it relates to their product.

I've never associated shaving with overly masculine behavior or boys that misbehave due to a masculine culture. Now when I go to the gym or compete in something, that is where I see testosterone meters pinging out.

cdtm
I dunno, I'd take me some Five Guys over overpriced status symbol food most days.

It's an easy thing to poke fun at, sure. Awesome story for the players: "Son, I was served Mcky'D's at the White House. Put down the phone, my 25 year old son, I am NOT going senile."

Surtur
Why'd they fire the guy who did this ad:

https://i.imgur.com/39L3kZ8.jpg

Surtur
I dunno, I'd take me some Five Guys over overpriced status symbol food most days.

It's an easy thing to poke fun at, sure. Awesome story for the players: "Son, I was served Mcky'D's at the White House. Put down the phone, my 25 year old son, I am NOT going senile."

It's also an easy way to highlight Trump Derangement Syndrome lol. I legit saw one person whining saying Trump was a bigot cuz he was stereotyping college kids by assuming they all love fast food.

Can you imagine if he'd fed them ramen?

Bashar Teg
seems like you're trying super-hard to change the topic

Surtur
seems like you're trying super-hard to change the topic

No I was just laughing at the side with the biggest babies on the planet calling others babies. You are free to continue your conversation bro, did you wanna wax poetic about youtubers now?

Raptor22
If someone has a problem with this ad they're probably an *******. Id lump them in with the same people thay have a problem with the song Baby its Cold Outside. A bunch of d-bags with nothing better to do than pick a fight over nothing.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Surtur
Get woke go broke. I can't blame people for not wanting to buy the products of a company that is condescending towards them.

I imagine most people getting bent out of shape over this are the same types who ***** about political correctness, safe zones, outrage for the sake of outrage, and over-sensitivity in general, while calling anyone who shows even a slight disapproval over things they're ok with "libtards", "SJWs", and "snowflakes"...yet these bunch of pussies are throwing fits online over a preachy commercial. laughing out loud

Weird of Gillette to have a minute-and-a-half PSA to advertise their shaving products, but it's a positive message, at least.

"Oh, but they're alienating men, their core consumer base!"

If you're getting offended by a commercial stressing the importance of respect and responsibility, you may have some deeper underlying issues to address.

The commercial won't influence me to buy any more or less of their products than I already do, which at this point, is down to antiperspirant and sometimes shave gel.

dadudemon
I have a difficult time trying to find something wrong with this.

This is what they taught me as a youth in our Mormon churches.

This is what we were taught in Boy Scouts when Boy Scouts was called Boy Scouts of America.

This is what I was taught in sports during my secondary education years.

The core message I took away is a great man leads his male peers to do and act morally, respectfully, and justly. A couple of the clips in their montage was of men who stopped fights and taught young men what being a man is about.

How is this toxic? This is masculine. This is manly.

You don't have to be a neckbeard to respect women. In fact, shave your neckbeard and just don't say or do the creepy things like the advert pointed out.

Why is it considered unmanly to be a moral leader to your group of male friends? You don't have to be an SJW. Just act and say like they did in the advert. Don't get preachy. Keep the response very short and sweet. Don't dwell on it.

Bashar Teg
No I was just laughing at the side with the biggest babies on the planet calling others babies. You are free to continue your conversation bro, did you wanna wax poetic about youtubers now?

So the topic makes your butt hurt and that's somehow my fault?

Robtard
Couldn't care less about the commercial, wouldn't make me stop buying razors from them.

Am laughing at the sensitive males crying about it though. Just how fragile is your masculinity that an add about not being a male-shitstain triggers you?

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon

This is what we were taught in Boy Scouts when Boy Scouts was called Boy Scouts of America.

The core message I took away is a great man leads his male peers to do and act morally, respectfully, and justly. A couple of the clips in their montage was of men who stopped fights and taught young men what being a man is about.

You don't have to be a neckbeard to respect women. In fact, shave your neckbeard and just don't say or do the creepy things like the advert pointed out.

Why is it considered unmanly to be a moral leader to your group of male friends? You don't have to be an SJW. Just act and say like they did in the advert. Don't get preachy. Keep the response very short and sweet. Don't dwell on it.

Masculinity in general does get a bad rap. The bully jock, the bro, the predator. Was a staple of every teen movie ever.

They existed, sure, but you hardly see positive masculinity, unless it's someone like The Rock or Samuel L. Jackson headlining.

Silent Master
Don't care.

Beniboybling
my shaver is a phillips, but I think I'll switch to gillette now. any company that makes incels mad deserves my business. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
my shaver is a phillips, but I think I'll switch to gillette now. any company that makes incels mad deserves my business. smile

thumb up

Flyattractor
The real product The Lefty should Support.

JloghRXteyY

Putinbot1
triggered fascist babymen ruin everything. Now I can't wear a polo and you can't wear a beard. It is shit, I wear polos too. I have shit loads of them.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Beniboybling
my shaver is a phillips, but I think I'll switch to gillette now. any company that makes incels mad deserves my business. smile postvofvthe daythumb up

Flyattractor
Are they the kind with the little alligator on them?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I imagine most people getting bent out of shape over this are the same types who ***** about political correctness, safe zones, outrage for the sake of outrage, and over-sensitivity in general, while calling anyone who shows even a slight disapproval over things they're ok with "libtards", "SJWs", and "snowflakes"...yet these bunch of pussies are throwing fits online over a preachy commercial. laughing out loud

Weird of Gillette to have a minute-and-a-half PSA to advertise their shaving products, but it's a positive message, at least.

If you're getting offended by a commercial stressing the importance of respect and responsibility, you may have some deeper underlying issues to address.

The commercial won't influence me to buy any more or less of their products than I already do, which at this point, is down to antiperspirant and sometimes shave gel. awesomecpost too thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Are they the kind with the little alligator on them? Yes and the polo player will get some pics posted.

Surtur

The commercial won't influence me to buy any more or less of their products than I already do, which at this point, is down to antiperspirant and sometimes shave gel.

Probably yeah since there are hypocrites on both sides.

Surtur
IMO it's silly for people to toss stuff out. This stuff doesn't last forever, if you wanna buy something different next time fine, but you only own yourself if you throw out something usable.

Putinbot1
I admit I groom, I trim my pubic hair and when in the UK get my back waxed. I also enjoy a Turkish barber, especially burning tapers on the ears, the cut throat and hot towel. Manicures and pedicures are also good.

Bashar Teg
i also have a turkish barber. the man knows his business, but goddamn what a fat f*ck. 70 year old version of randy from trailer park boys, gigantic gut grinding on my arm, i'd tuck them in so tight they lose circulation but it doesn't matter, the gut always wins.

Robtard
I go to a hot redhead milf for my haircuts. Not unusual to have the vaginal area pressed against a hand or elbow through the barber's drape. You guys enjoy those Turkish testicles though stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Robtard
I go to a hot redhead milf for my haircuts. Not unusual to have the vaginal area pressed against a hand or elbow through the barber's drape. You guys enjoy those Turkish testicles though stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
look man it's all about location and availability. i don't have time to chase after cute hairdressers, i want to be in and out in 20 minutes...like when i spend time with your mom

Robtard
You're just being considerate then, my mom's a very busy woman.

Silent Master
Just checked out the official video. Currently 187k people like it and 521k don't.

People need to get a life.

Emperordmb
Great comment on youtube

MyBalls
12 hours ago (edited)
I buy a razor to shave my balls,
NOT to cut them off.
.. Sooo it seems I won't buy Gillette anymore.

jaden_2.0
The only thing offensive about Gillette is the prices they charge for razors.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Great comment on youtube

MyBalls
12 hours ago (edited)
I buy a razor to shave my balls,
NOT to cut them off.
.. Sooo it seems I won't buy Gillette anymore. I'm shocked your masculinity is that fragile DBM.

Bashar Teg
neckbeards don't shave, so why should gillette worry

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The only thing offensive about Gillette is the prices they charge for razors.

thumb up

Putinbot1
neckbeards don't shave, so why should gillette worry Haha poor old DMB

Mindship
Generally, I think it's a very good message, though what seems to be ignored is that it is men, good men, who are correcting the "toxic" ones. So this is not a flat-out "men are bad" message. Nonetheless, here are my reservations...

1. Why call it toxic "masculinity"? Why not just toxic behavior? IMO, there is subtle reverse sexism here, just like "white privilege" is subtle reverse racism (the proper term should be "majority privilege," because white skin bestows no such privilege in countries where whites are the minority -- hell, it could even trigger the reverse).

2. What about toxic femininity? Remember "mean girls"? Has it run its course as a FOTM social issue? Or how about women who will exploit and manipulate "toxic masculinity" to interpret any/all male behavior as toxic ("victim" feminism)?

My point is this: men and women both exhibit "toxic" behavior. Both should be brought to attention equally, so that one can not exploit the other, which people are generally wont to do, given that humans are short-term emotional thinkers.

In closing, again, I think the ad is a good one, but perhaps too simplistic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Generally, I think it's a very good message, though what seems to be ignored is that it is men, good men, who are correcting the "toxic" ones. So this is not a flat-out "men are bad" message. Nonetheless, here are my reservations...

1. Why call it toxic "masculinity"? Why not just toxic behavior? IMO, there is subtle reverse sexism here, just like "white privilege" is subtle reverse racism (the proper term should be "majority privilege," because white skin bestows no such privilege in countries where whites are the minority -- hell, it could even trigger the reverse).

2. What about toxic femininity? Remember "mean girls"? Has it run its course as a FOTM social issue? Or how about women who will exploit and manipulate "toxic masculinity" to interpret any/all male behavior as toxic ("victim" feminism)?

My point is this: men and women both exhibit "toxic" behavior. Both should be brought to attention equally, so that one can not exploit the other, which people are generally wont to do, given that humans are short-term emotional thinkers.

In closing, again, I think the ad is a good one, but perhaps too simplistic.

Do you have some examples of what you consider "toxic femininity?"

jaden_2.0
Do you have some examples of what you consider "toxic femininity?"

Big red.

Adam_PoE
This could have been done better. It was really hokey, and did not seem catch its stride until halfway through.

Robtard
Well, sure. But did you feel your masculinity threatened over it? Did you throw a tantrum? You did not.

Adam_PoE
Well, sure. But did you feel your masculinity threatened over it? Did you throw a tantrum? You did not.

No, I just think the execution is dumb, and people are even dumber for getting worked up over it.

It reads like a teen who wants to be edgy but is not, and incels, MGTOWs, and MRAs are predictably sperging out over it.

Flyattractor
Sad to see the Leftist Poison infect everything like this. You can't even buy a shaving product with Asinine Leftist Propaganda being Shoved into your face. Quite Literally this time.

Their War on Masculinity is both hilarious and Disgusting at the same time.

Adam_PoE
^ See examples.

Bashar Teg
Kmc's oldest Incel is mad?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
^ See examples.

Adam is also a Very Good Example of the Lefts Hypocrisy.

His Double Standards are on display all the time.

Obviously a product of a broken home. Sad really.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

BUHUUUU!!

awwwwwww

dadudemon

There's a post you made in the GDF years ago about your lamentations of incel-hood.

We gave you a hard time over it. But, looking back, this is before the whole "call all the things incel!" took off on the internet.

Bashar Teg
WHOOOSH white knight chimp to the rescue. took 3 whole minutes though

dadudemon
WHOOOSH white knight chimp to the rescue. took 3 whole minutes though

Yes, you've got me all figured out, secretly conspiring with Flyattractor in PMs to find gems like these:

Originally posted by PVS
no, not a virgin....just a 31 year old video game/dvd addict...but i choose to feed my addiction. this is whats known as a marraige killer. thank god i'm not married laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
you're a broken chimp desperate for attention?

Mindship
Do you have some examples of what you consider "toxic femininity?" Have you never been used by a woman? Seduced, exploited for, say, your money or status? Well, neither have I, but over the years I've had two friends who were. One was in college, a chubby nice guy. His gf had quite the sexual hold over him.

Men and women are far more alike than they are different, and the former are not alone in using their power over the opposite gender. Women use it differently, of course, but power corrupts, regardless of gender.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Have you never been used by a woman? Seduced, exploited for, say, your money or status? Well, neither have I, but over the years I've had two friends who were. One was in college, a chubby nice guy. His gf had quite the sexual hold over him.

Men and women are far more alike than they are different, and the former are not alone in using their power over the opposite gender. Women use it differently, of course, but power corrupts, regardless of gender.

I see. Yes. My previous two long-term relationships were like that.

Emperordmb
I'm shocked your masculinity is that fragile DBM.
I really don't have too much of a stake in this, just thought the youtube comment was funny

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I really don't have too much of a stake in this, just thought the youtube comment was funny Good, good, I still have faith in you DMB, most of the time you show a morality only Silent master and Snowdragon also sometimes show of the far right here.

Putinbot1
I see. Yes. My previous two long-term relationships were like that. I got some good advice from my Irish traveller grandfather growing up, never let a woman mark you, I'd come home with a hiccy, and never let a woman see how much she matters to you even if you love her.

Words to live by I think.

As a narcissist, I have my own theory - cultivate the next one before you leave the last. I always try to have at least two other women in the wings at all times.

Impediment
Only cum gargling fanny bandits buy Schick.

Robtard
I mostly stopped using a razor years ago, use the lowest setting on my beard trimmer now. Used to buy Gillette though, hands down the best razors, especially if you have a thick/coarse beard (I do). My wife uses the Dollar Shave razors for her armpits, legs and vaginal area, they're no Gillette, but they're good; especially for the price. I use those to clean around my neck line every couple days.

-Pr-
Saw this on the only other forum I'm still active on, and was surprised I hadn't seen it mentioned here.

Gillette recently aired long commercial which emphasized respect and responsibility rather than their products, while expressing concern over sexual harassment, bullying, toxic masculinity, and the blind eye Americans seem to turn to them because it is so culturally ingrained.

What say you, scholars and misfits of KMC? Has Gillette gone too far and deserving of the outrage and boycotts, or are people completely overreacting over what was intended as a positive message?

koPmuEyP3a0

Gillette faces backlash and boycott over #MeToo advert

All that trouble for a crappy ad that's as useless as that stupid Pepsi one. Great. shrug

lol @ TYT being featured in it, though.

Surtur
There's a post you made in the GDF years ago about your lamentations of incel-hood.

We gave you a hard time over it. But, looking back, this is before the whole "call all the things incel!" took off on the internet.

Yes, you've got me all figured out, secretly conspiring with Flyattractor in PMs to find gems like these:
Originally posted by PVS
no, not a virgin....just a 31 year old video game/dvd addict...but i choose to feed my addiction. this is whats known as a marraige killer. thank god i'm not married laughing out loud

LOL!

cdtm
Straight razor for life.

Bashar Teg
send some play-doh to whatever tender guy voted to boycott

Surtur

I'm gonna try to give a real response. First let me point out I don't use Gillette products, if I had a Gillette product I used that I really I liked I'd still continue to use it.

Anyways, I think the problems come down to the fact that Gillette entered the culture war with this. You hear the left talk a lot about dog whistles, well the phrase "toxic masculinity" is kind of a dog whistle. The usage of that phrase and also Ana from The Young Turks being involved made this political and it clearly showed what side Gillette is on.

If Gillette wants all men to buy their products they went about this the wrong way. I'm also guessing some people just saw it and thought "I want a shave not a sermon". If Gillette really wanted to wade into this subject a commercial showing the positive aspects of masculinity might have come off better. The involvement of TYT just baffles me though.

snowdragon
Good, good, I still have faith in you DMB, most of the time you show a morality only Silent master and Snowdragon also sometimes show of the far right here.

It's a good thing we don't have any far right posters here, although I can understand where a more centrist view is "far right" when one sits so very far to the left. wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
It's a good thing we don't have any far right posters here, although I can understand where a more centrist view is "far right" when one sits so very far to the left. wink

https://i.imgur.com/1COYjKv.gif

dadudemon
I'm gonna try to give a real response. First let me point out I don't use Gillette products, if I had a Gillette product I used that I really I liked I'd still continue to use it.

Anyways, I think the problems come down to the fact that Gillette entered the culture war with this. You hear the left talk a lot about dog whistles, well the phrase "toxic masculinity" is kind of a dog whistle. The usage of that phrase and also Ana from The Young Turks being involved made this political and it clearly showed what side Gillette is on.

If Gillette wants all men to buy their products they went about this the wrong way. I'm also guessing some people just saw it and thought "I want a shave not a sermon". If Gillette really wanted to wade into this subject a commercial showing the positive aspects of masculinity might have come off better. The involvement of TYT just baffles me though.

They clearly chose a side, for sure. It's the SJW side.

But I don't think you have to be an SJW to demonstrate the same behaviors their men in the vid did.

Surtur
They clearly chose a side, for sure. It's the SJW side.

But I don't think you have to be an SJW to demonstrate the same behaviors their men in the vid did.

It's true you don't need to be a SJW to behave that way, which is why it was silly for them to use the term toxic masculinity and involve TYT lol.

I think it's stupid when a business tries to enter the culture war cuz you're always gonna alienate people. Like Michael Jordan said: Republicans buy shoes too.

Eternal Idol

As I said in the other forum, taking charge of out-of-control situations and protecting those who need protection are pretty ****ing manly things to do. Being respectful, responsible, and stoic are also very masculine traits.

And then there's this shit:

s58L5l4EoIc

https://www.avoiceformen.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/01/Gil.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dw-S2JaXcAAVLRP.jpg

Robtard
You know that sensitive cowboy is a Trumper.

Eternal Idol
Oh, and one more thing...

Ana Kasparian love

https://wikicelebinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Ana-Kasparian.jpg

https://girltalkhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22-1240x826-e1448142022703.jpg

Eternal Idol
You know that sensitive cowboy is a Trumper.

Oh, I'd bet on it. "**** your feelings!" turned into "Stop picking on me!" real quick. Now he wants to boycott Proctor & Gamble products. I thought that was just an SJW thing?

dadudemon

Ana Kasparian love

Me too, my son. Me too.

But she seems like the type to key your car up when a girl says hi to you, beat you and scream at you behind closed doors, or demand your mobile phone passcode.

Robtard

Ana Kasparian love

https://wikicelebinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Ana-Kasparian.jpg

https://girltalkhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/22-1240x826-e1448142022703.jpg

Oh my, she's sexy af

Eternal Idol
Me too, my son. Me too.

But she seems like the type to key your car up when a girl says hi to you, beat you and scream at you behind closed doors, or demand your mobile phone passcode.

Shut your mouth about my Lucille!

yuuCr2UvOPs

Raptor22
Dear god thay cowboy was a whiney little *****. Maybe if he stuck with his mach 3 he could get a closer shave around his pubes and he'd be able to clean all that sand out of his vagina.

Beniboybling
It's true you don't need to be a SJW to behave that way, which is why it was silly for them to use the term toxic masculinity and involve TYT lol.

I think it's stupid when a business tries to enter the culture war cuz you're always gonna alienate people. Like Michael Jordan said: Republicans buy shoes too. I think involving Ana was a great move, ensured the internet incels would go into the vid good and mad. thumb up

whereas I suspect the average viewer wouldn't even recognise her

Robtard
I didn't know who she was or her connection to TYT.

snowdragon
Me too, my son. Me too.

It's a good thing she had plastic surgery otherwise she'd be more like a 12 pack cutie.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by snowdragon
It's a good thing she had plastic surgery otherwise she'd be more like a 12 pack cutie.
She probably just lost weight and grew out of her baby face. Surgery or not, she was ****ing gorgeous even before she gained fame for hosting The Young Turks.

SquallX

Eternal Idol
I've heard of this, but if true, it may have been before I subscribed. Always hear it brought up in criticisms of them.

Here's the important thing though: have they admitted to being wrong about it, and now accept it as fact?

Sammin
Oh, I'd bet on it. "**** your feelings!" turned into "Stop picking on me!" real quick. Now he wants to boycott Proctor & Gamble products. I thought that was just an SJW thing?

This is the commentary from the yet another low sentient NPC.

You see when a company like Gilllete nags and preens to it's buyerbase (men with enough Test/DHT to grow a beard) to be "better" people, despite being a multinational cooperation that employs child workers, the response is simple.

- They express they're dislike for the video
- They Don't buy or no longer buy the product with their own money

The SJW thing is to deplatform/ban people ad's they dislike.

Sammin
If this video was flipped the other way... Imagine seeing this advertised: Voiceover Society has a problem that can no longer be ignored...Toxic Femininity News reports of False Rape Accusations and Huge Divorce Settlements play in the background Several women are standing around at a barbecue. One is laughing, cradling her pregnant stomach and says "Haha yeah, Joe still doesn't want kids so I cut holes in the condoms". Her friend says "Not cool, sis" Toxic Femininity affects all of us... Two women are sitting on a bed in what seems to be a dorm room. One is visibly upset and screams "He thinks he can cheat on me? We'll see who's laughing when he's sitting in a cell on rape charges". A smile replaces her tears. Women. You have to do better.

How do you think women and feminist groups would react ?

Robtard
Surt, is that you socking already? Lolz.

Sammin

Given the like/dislike ratio on the youtube vid.

Do cuckolds such as Robtard among other's on kmc wonder why their little GDF is so unrepresentative of what the rest of the internet think ?

Or do you like any shady multinational company that tries to do their best to insult their buyers just because ?

samhain
Welcome back Surt.

Bashar Teg

rock bottom laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Sammin
Given the like/dislike ratio on the youtube vid.

Do cuckolds such as Robtard among other's on kmc wonder why their little GDF is so unrepresentative of what the rest of the internet think ?

Or do you like any shady multinational company that tries to do their best to insult their buyers just because ? Maybe not then. Timing and NPC comment was suspect though.

Protip: Normal people don't run their lives based on how many hits a vid got on Youtube or what "the internet thinks". That's for Incels such as yourself who live your lives through a computer screen and eEchochambers.

Your fragile masculinity has been noted though, another Incel wounded by a harmless commercial.

Bashar Teg
Maybe not then. Timing and NPC comment was suspect though.

Protip: Normal people don't run their lives based on how many hits a vid got on Youtube or what "the internet thinks". That's for Incels such as yuorself who lives your lives through a computer screen and eEchochambers.

Your fragile male masculinity has been noted though, another Incel wounded by a harmless commercial.

if these phaggots want to impress me then i want to see them destroy pristine new 8-packs. no instead all i see is whiney manbabies throwing away their old razors. WOW hardcore af

Sammin
Well given that you confide in the opinion of Bashar and Putin bot as well as the other cuckolds on KMC's gdf - an internet echo chamber for libtards who wet themselves over Russian conspiracy theories, this is rich. Protip : don't throw stones in glass houses cucky.

Basically robby is trying say that anyone who thinks a preachy advert from a razor blade company shit, and cares to express that opinion online is "wounded". Pretty clear case of projection. When libcucks like him try to activley ban the voices they don't like.

P.S I'm not wounded. I just don't feel like spending my hard earned money on their products. Dolar store razors dojust fine.

Robtard
if these phaggots want to impress me then i want to see them destroy pristine new 8-packs. no instead all i see is whiney manbabies throwing away their old razors. WOW hardcore af

Of course not, that's like throwing away $40-$50.00.

I did like the spin that the outrage is over Gilette's shady to shit practices. The Incels didn't give a a single wet shit about any of that, their outrage is strictly over their feeling being hurt by a commercial going "hey, be a real man."

SquallX

Sammin
Also. Tidbit from the ad itself : The white guy approaching the hot girl :

Everyone knows that it's the white men with supreme confidence standing outside liquor stores yelling out at passing girls, and the gentle level-headed black man holding him back. I see it everyday.

Lmao

Stop it you racists
Americans are dreamers too

Bashar Teg
#angeraddiction

love how you added a vote to your existing vote laughing out loud

Robtard
Seems the commercial triggered more than just "muh masculinity!", but also "muh Whiteness!" in some. Interesting. Not sure if Gillette intended that or if it's just an unexpected, but pleasant outcome.

Sammin
Why is it that Bashar Teg's response to any aversive opinion is to accuse people of being the sock. And always getting the identity of the original account wrong?

Bashar Teg
loving this meltdown surt. keep this going, don't disappoint me again eat

Sammin
Seems the commercial triggered more than just "muh masculinity!", but also "muh Whiteness!" in some. Interesting. Not sure if Gillette intended that or if it's just an unexpected, but pleasant outcome.

Man the 2016 election really destroyed you.

Robtard
Throwing a tantrum over a harmless commercial and then calling another "destroyed". Too good.

Sammin
Throwing a "tatrum" lol. Again Robbcuck, stones in glass houses.

And yes, Gillete probably did try to invoke race with their ad considering the details in the content. From the YouTube comments... seems factually correct from what I recall of the video:

"43 men in this video displayed toxic masculine behavior. 1 was black.
7 men in this video showed "desirable" actions. 5 were black lol."

It goes without saying no one is pointing this out to hear any racist comments about black men. It does however provide more evidence that straight white males are being portrayed as evil and toxic at every turn from ever kind of media outlet there is. Even though black men have much higher criminality rates per capita and are a the worst perpetrators when it comes to "harrasing whamen" on the streets.

Robtard
It's spelled "tantrum", genius. Use spellcheck if you must.

Do keep whining over a harmless commercial though. Anything else you're offended over besides your fragile masculinity and Whiteness?

Sammin
Of course realisation of these subtitles means one has to base their worldview on reality, and how people actually interact.

Instead of gushing over Russian conspiracy theories and pretending to yourself that your wife isn't being ploughed by other dudes.

Sammin
It's spelled "tantrum", genius. Use spellcheck if you must.

Do keep whining over a harmless commercial though?

He says while whining over a harmless misspelling....

jaden_2.0
It's like the mirror universe of when fat chicks complained about this poster

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/london-ad-beach-body.jpg

Sammin
Bad link.

And I think I know the poster you're talking about. Is it the "are you beach body ready"

yeah I remember seeing that Ad on the london tube bilboards when going to work, thinking that it's sure to stoke the ire of many a feminist fatty.

And no. It's different. They were protesting the poster and trying to get the ad removed. Instead of just not buying the product.

jaden_2.0
They were being whiney bitches over nothing. It's the same.

Sammin
Nah

The were petitioning to ban the ad.

Not only that, they were successful in doing so.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They were being whiney bitches over nothing. It's the same.

I'd say the fragile males here are worst, as the stereotype for Feminist is to whine and complain, so they did the expected. Now the same people who mocked others for whining over an add; are whining over an add.

jaden_2.0
Well they couldn't exactly boycott something they weren't buying anyway.

dadudemon

Robtard
Seems like it might be ziggy or one of he other cookie-cutter types like him.

Sammin
Says Cucktard who manages to sound exactly like Backfire, Bashar Teg, Putin Bot and the congregation of people who haven't enough adrogens to grow a beard themselves and have successfully made the GDF a Echo chamber.

Robtard
That's a whiny and long winded "No you!"

Sammin
That's a whiny and long winded "No you!"

Well let's put it this way. As far as these boards go, Id say i'm a pretty unique character compared to other members.

You on the other hand ? Well just look at this thread. As soon as I started posting opinions and facts outside your comfort zone, you response was to claim I was Surtur's Sock.

And then Bashar Teg did the same.

And then some other rando did the same.

This despite me not sounding at all like Surtur, as DDM (someone who usually shows glimpses of analytical thinking) pointed out.

dadudemon
This despite me not sounding at all like Surtur, as DDM (someone who usually shows glimpses of analytical thinking) pointed out.

That's the kindest thing someone said to me all week.

https://i.imgur.com/XVa4occ.gif

samhain
Well let's put it this way. As far as these boards go, Id say i'm a pretty unique character compared to other members.

You on the other hand ? Well just look at this thread. As soon as I started posting opinions and facts outside your comfort zone, you response was to claim I was Surtur's Sock.

It was a reasonable theory given the evidence at hand. You appear after Surt got banned (still don't know why it happened this time.) and you seem to be cut from the same political/social/ideological cloth somewhat. Hardly a crackpot theory on anyone's part.

Silent Master
Sounds like profiling.

Robtard

Look at you thinking you're special and unique. You're a cookie-cutter style though.

I said you weren't Surtur right after you responded to the inquiry, so calm down. No need to throw a tantrum over that too.

Bashar Teg
no no, tantrums are always welcome at kmc smile

Putinbot1
Actually the sock probably isn't Surt, he had someone whispering in his ear through pm. The same person who supplied him with the picture I suspect, someone who is as good at hiding there ip as me, not that I do that shit now. To that individual... amusing stuff, but why bother.

Putinbot1
Says Cucktard who manages to sound exactly like Backfire, Bashar Teg, Putin Bot and the congregation of people who haven't enough adrogens to grow a beard themselves and have successfully made the GDF a Echo chamber. um, I have a really good beard and the amount of testosterone in my bloodstresm mate is monumental, I inject it myself.

samhain
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sounds like profiling.

You always say this though, it's like you're a Simpsons character.

Putinbot1

Adam_PoE
Basically robby is trying say that anyone who thinks a preachy advert from a razor blade company shit, and cares to express that opinion online is "wounded". Pretty clear case of projection. When libcucks like him try to activley ban the voices they don't like.

P.S I'm not wounded. I just don't feel like spending my hard earned money on their products. Dolar store razors dojust fine.

I criticized the commercial, and no one called me "wounded," Hector Projector. Has anyone tried to ban you for your opinion, you big crybaby? Oh, by the way, dollar stores are for poor people.

Robtard
laughing out loud
https://media.tenor.com/images/3bab23262af425adec7fd08e16dedf95/tenor.gif

Adam_PoE
https://data.whicdn.com/images/48819712/original.gif

Flyattractor
So True...So TRUE!

Me_WxIKNiEY

Bashar Teg
IHector Projector.

oooh I'm stealing that one

Flyattractor
5AbK76jXOWQ

Sammin
I criticized the commercial, and no one called me "wounded," Hector Projector. Has anyone tried to ban you for your opinion, you big crybaby? Oh, by the way, dollar stores are for poor people.

That's becuase your a fagot though?

In both the euphemistic and literal sense.

I just can't wrap my head around why SJWs get so offended over calmly expressed opinions. I don't have to like your ad, I don't have to spend jew dollars on your products and I don't have to agree with your agenda. 

This is unlike your side of the spectrum - ie fat feminists who don't like advertisements of attractive women - trying to ban things they don't like.

cdtm

Hey now, some of us are merely well off tightwads. smile

Adam_PoE
That's becuase your a fagot though?

In both the euphemistic and literal sense.

I don't know, you have to ask them.

I just can't wrap my head around why SJWs get so offended over calmly expressed opinions. I don't have to like your ad, I don't have to spend jew dollars on your products and I don't have to agree with your agenda. 

Who's offended again? That's right, the tender MRAs who are flushing their razors.

This is unlike your side of the spectrum - ie fat feminists who don't like advertisements of attractive women - trying to ban things they don't like.

But the attractive women in the advertisements are often liberal and feminists too, so that kind of destroys your petty generalization.

cdtm

Flyattractor

But the attractive women in the advertisements are often liberal and feminists too, so that kind of destroys your petty generalization.

More like LeftyLand don't want to show that there are Attractive Conservative or Right Women in those areas so....It is the Left that is Petty.

Putinbot1
I'm betting at least one is a classic Toriyama-ish perv.

Roshi, Dr. Slump, that type.

Exactly and Viz had this guy,

Morris Day: Sexual Pervert - A moustachioed, jumper-wearing middle-aged man who is obsessed with pornography, ignoring his attractive wife who waits for him in their bedroom. Kentish Town estate agents Morris Day changed their name to Day Morris around the time of the first appearance of this character.

MythLord
It's a good commercial with a good message. The message has been said before, but apparently it needs repeating.

MythLord
Like Michael Jordan said: Republicans buy shoes too.
And gays buy cakes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sammin
Originally posted by MythLord
It's a good commercial with a good message. The message has been said before, but apparently it needs repeating.

You're naive Myth to think this cringe commercial will change even a single persons behaviour "for the better".

In it's delivery and reception will more likely cause "toxic" males, bullies or simply men who find women attractive to continue thier "toxic behaviour".

Bashar Teg
it sure has you triggered, snowflake. need some play doh?

Putinbot1
You're naive Myth to think this cringe commercial will change even a single persons behaviour "for the better".

In it's delivery and reception will more likely cause "toxic" males, bullies or simply men who find women attractive to continue thier "toxic behaviour". don't worry little pal, women are something you nerd never worry about.

jaden_2.0
Don't know why they bothered with it tbh. It's clear Harvey Weinstein shaves with a cheese grater and sand paper rather than a razor. Don't think they'll let Bill Cosby have a razor in prison either.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>