The Borg vs Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
All equipment for both sides. Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
All equipment for both sides. Who wins?

Assuming there is prep (Each side knows they will be attacked), I would have to give it to the Empire.

Otherwise, man the Borg would assimilate a lot.

However, I still think I would give the empire a 6/10 without prep.

Impediment
The Death Star obliterates the Borg cube.

steverules_2
Can't adapt to a planet obliterating weapon

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2

Originally posted by Impediment
The Death Star obliterates the Borg cube.

thumb up

Yeap, too much firepower for any shield.

Kazenji
I'm assuming the Borg has more then one ship for this fight?

so the Empire fires the Death Star at one ship then they have to wait for the Death Star to recharge.

playa1258
The Borg will just transport into the Death Star and start the assimilation process.

Kazenji
Followed by slowly evacuating the Death Star and before the Empire leaves set's it to self destruct.

Robtard
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up

Yeap, too much firepower for any shield.

No limit fallacy, sporto.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
No limit fallacy, sporto.

Lol. The Death Star can obliterate entire plantes with a single shot...In all the movies i've seen, I've never found a shield that could counter that.

If there is, please bring the clip, I will gladly look forward for it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm assuming the Borg has more then one ship for this fight?

so the Empire fires the Death Star at one ship then they have to wait for the Death Star to recharge.

Well, the Death Star I would take long. However, the Death Star II would take minutes between shots.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
The Borg will just transport into the Death Star and start the assimilation process.

I don't think they will have enough time to assimilate. Assuming the Empire decides to opt for a no mercy approach.

playa1258
The Death Star is just one ship and it was destroyed in both appearances by the Rebel Alliance.

The Borg exceed the Rebels in tech, weapons and resources.

Silent Master
To be fair, the Borg also don't know about the weak spot.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
The Death Star is just one ship and it was destroyed in both appearances by the Rebel Alliance.

The Borg exceed the Rebels in tech, weapons and resources.

I agree that the Borg > Rebels.

But you forget that the Rebels strength was being small and sneaky, much like a guerrilla type force. Also, they had prior knowledge of the DS.

The Borg won't have any of that.

Kazenji
Also the Death Star's are powered by Kyber Crystal's not some advanced weaponry which the Borg like to adapt to in alot of their appearances.

Eon Blue
Since the Wizards beat the Galactic Empire in a previous thread, as well as The Borg in another, The Borg takes this handily.

Too much for the Empire to handle.

Josh_Alexander
Since the Wizards beat the Galactic Empire in a previous thread, as well as The Borg in another, The Borg takes this handily.

Too much for the Empire to handle.

Ohhh Quany, age has really got the best of you hasn't it?

Eon Blue
Ohhh Quany, age has really got the best of you hasn't it?

Hey idiot, Wizards invade this thread and own both. Deal with facts and not your flimsy little emotions, filthy little maggot. Go cry more.

Josh_Alexander
Hey idiot, Wizards invade this thread and own both. Deal with facts and not your flimsy little emotions, filthy little maggot. Go cry more.

Death Star Avada kedavra the pitiful Potter-Earth laughing out loud Get over it.

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
Typical Quany troll tactic. Create a thread and then derail it! Good job Eon! So speaketh the pathetic Son of Fly, The Doritos Baby. Inbred swine.

Accept the facts. The Borg wins.

Robtard
Eon convinced me, 1st year Potter solos with his Patronus.

Putinbot1
Star Trek shields can withstand the centre of a sun for prolonged periods of time.

Surtur
Originally posted by steverules_2

With enough prep I think they could figure out a way to neutralize the weapon.

On the other hand, I'm not sure on the rate of fire for the death star. How quickly can it fire a 2nd blast after the first one?

BruceSkywalker
I'm not even sure a Deathstar can take out one borg cube let alone dozens of them

Robtard
Deathstar could destroy a Borg cube with its main weapon, imo, hitting a Borg cube though would be much harder than hitting a planet on a predictable orbit.

BruceSkywalker
Deathstar could destroy a Borg cube with its main weapon, imo, hitting a Borg cube though would be much harder than hitting a planet on a predictable orbit.

Do you think the Borg would transport over to the DeathStar even after a cube is destroyed

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Do you think the Borg would transport over to the DeathStar even after a cube is destroyed

Has happened before

Eon Blue

BruceSkywalker
Has happened before

definitely

playa1258
The Borg did that exact thing in First Contact.

snoke123
the borgs dodge, and even if a cube was destroyed, the borg have a million cubes, a cube destroyed is nothing to the borgs.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
With enough prep I think they could figure out a way to neutralize the weapon.

On the other hand, I'm not sure on the rate of fire for the death star. How quickly can it fire a 2nd blast after the first one?

DS II takes minutes to recharge.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by snoke123
the borgs dodge, and even if a cube was destroyed, the borg have a million cubes, a cube destroyed is nothing to the borgs.

I doubt so, the Cubes aren't that fast/maneuverable, at least not more than the rebel's ships.

One of the DS II modification over it's predecessor, was the ability to be able to attack smaller targets, like ships.

Also, you are forgetting that the DS isn't alone here...

Lord Lucien
Ever wonder how many times this topic has been fought over? Ever wonder how many of them came to a conclusion to settle the argument for all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.