Thor vs. Rogol Zaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Worthy Thor with Mjolnir
Round 2: Jane Thor
Round 3: Current Thor

Who wins

No BFR

abhilegend
Zaar beats the shit out of Thor

victreebelvictr
This is spite.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zaar beats the shit out of Thor

Thor is one of my favorites but you're right. Zaar appears to be a high trans tiered character if not higher. He's too durable for Thor, not to mention his displays of outright super speed, as he contended evenly with Superman in combat.

panthergod
Zaar is easily Skyfather level at minimum.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, even the three together would get stomped.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, even the three together would get stomped. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
Zaar is easily Skyfather level at minimum.

Not really. He has to prove it. Sky Fathers tend to be a large step above what he has displayed so far. For instance, a Sky Father may be able to exit the Phantom Zone by using trans dimensional portals.The key words here are "may be able". Aside from that he has yet to display the exotic abilities of a Sky Father level being. I feel as if I may be guilty of giving him the high trans level or above rating. Too soon imo.

Senor Cage
I'd say hes trans level.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Senor Cage
I'd say hes trans level. Transgender level is pretty high. :3

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Not really. He has to prove it. Sky Fathers tend to be a large step above what he has displayed so far. For instance, a Sky Father may be able to exit the Phantom Zone by using trans dimensional portals.The key words here are "may be able". Aside from that he has yet to display the exotic abilities of a Sky Father level being. I feel as if I may be guilty of giving him the high trans level or above rating. Too soon imo.

That would be Superboy Prime level....

MrMind
sbp is easily skyfather level
to give you a perspective superman constantly has trans level feats

Thor loses here, even classic thor or OF thor

only king thor and above can beat rogol

XLR87T3
What are Rogol Zaar's durability feats?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by XLR87T3
What are Rogol Zaar's durability feats? Taking punches from Superman that shook the entire Phantom Zone. :3

XLR87T3
His only durability feat is either a hyperbole (most likely), or a WTF tier universal level durability?

abhilegend
Why would it be hyperbole?

One_Angry_Scot

XLR87T3
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would it be hyperbole? I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't have universal strength...

XLR87T3

CosmicComet
Jesus Christ you are dumb as hell.

DarkSaint85
Why is it hyperbolic?

What feats of Rogol suggest otherwise?

Moreover, you were arguing on Comicvine that Rogol and Superman shook the PZ with their fight, so are you just trolling here?

XLR87T3
I try to argue both ends of the spectrum. For example, I believe Superman would wreck Wonder Woman, but it can easily be argued that she holds her own.

Because of feats.

This isn't a DC echo chamber, someone has to address the elephant in the room, which is the lack of feats. If that person has to be me, if I have to go against one of my favorite characters, so be it. Because above all, I stand for truth, not even favoritism stands against that. You, on the other hand, are exactly what your name indicates: a malicious liar under the guise of an innocent.

panthergod

Beating up post Reborn Superman and defeating a 2 sun amped Zod absolutely qualifies at this point, in terms of raw power. Period.

abhilegend
I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't have universal strength...
That's circular logic at its finest.

abhilegend
A 90 year old woman obviously can't defeat a 7 feet tall buff guy, but let's not act like he's the Living Tribunal here. He has no durability feats that suggests he can tank a planet busting attack, unless we take hyperbole literally. Call that reasonable assumption. He matched strength with Rebirth Superman, who's only large island to small country level in strength (from the supermobile feat, assuming it weighs about 50 tons)
Rebirth Superman isn't a new character, he has feats of both post crisis and new 52 Superman.

This isn't comicvine boy.

DarkSaint85
I try to argue both ends of the spectrum. For example, I believe Superman would wreck Wonder Woman, but it can easily be argued that she holds her own.

Because of feats.

This isn't a DC echo chamber, someone has to address the elephant in the room, which is the lack of feats. If that person has to be me, if I have to go against one of my favorite characters, so be it. Because above all, I stand for truth, not even favoritism stands against that. You, on the other hand, are exactly what your name indicates: a malicious liar under the guise of an innocent.

It's not an echo chamber, true.

But that makes no sense. You argue it's not hyperbole, then when it suits you, argue that it IS hyperbole.

That's not standing for truth. That's being hypocritical.

Why ask what are the durability feats of a character with like 1 appearance is, when you know full well what they are? You know and can fully understand what people's views are if they mention the PZ feat, so how are you able to pooh pooh it?????

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's not an echo chamber, true.

But that makes no sense. You argue it's not hyperbole, then when it suits you, argue that it IS hyperbole.

That's not standing for truth. That's being hypocritical.
No, that's called being the devil's advocate. The feat isn't hyperbole IMO, it's an astronomical outlier, but MOST people believe it's a hyperbole and that's who I'm arguing for. Same logic I'd use with Hulk shaking an infinite number of dimensions when he fought Ironclad. Because at the end of the day, whether it's a hyperbole or a outlier, Superman does NOT have universal level striking power and strength, or even galaxy level.

Because those durability feats are 99% piss poor, and the 1% is the outlier, and we're supposed to believe a guy with one appearance is gonna beat a planet buster with 50+ years of appearances. How is tanking the Solar Flare better than destroying the entire planet? When 90% of your feats can be replicated by The Odinson, you know a Superman villain has messed up big time

panthergod
No, that's called being the devil's advocate. The feat isn't hyperbole IMO, it's an astronomical outlier, but MOST people believe it's a hyperbole and that's who I'm arguing for. Same logic I'd use with Hulk shaking an infinite number of dimensions when he fought Ironclad. Because at the end of the day, whether it's a hyperbole or a outlier, Superman does NOT have universal level striking power and strength, or even galaxy level.

lmao.

Because YOU say so?

He just demonstrated dimension shaking power as an after effect. a dimension that ABSOLUTELY can contain universe+ level beings. He's also directly outperformed universal beings in direct comparisons/relative portrayals on multiple occasions.

Period.

what you think about that is irrelevant.

..Because we know Thor is nowhere near current Superman in power, that's how.

Thor is inferior to 1/2 of current Superman, in proven fact.

You can cry about that irrefutable fact, though. Thorbag tears are still amusing.

Stoic
A 90 year old woman obviously can't defeat a 7 feet tall buff guy, but let's not act like he's the Living Tribunal here. He has no durability feats that suggests he can tank a planet busting attack, unless we take hyperbole literally. Call that reasonable assumption. He matched strength with Rebirth Superman, who's only large island to small country level in strength (from the supermobile feat, assuming it weighs about 50 tons)

He is a planet killer.

Stoic
Beating up post Reborn Superman and defeating a 2 sun amped Zod absolutely qualifies at this point, in terms of raw power. Period.

Sky Fathers can stop time, walk from dimension to dimension, create incredibly powerful Avatars or Heralds, imbue artifacts with incredible powers, etc ... In terms of exotic powers, I have yet to see Rogol do anything above Herald level in terms of using more than brute force, blazing speed, and being tough asf. I'm not saying that he's on the Herald level, because we've seen him run through Zod withoiut trying. Just ssaying.

panthergod
Sky Fathers can stop time, walk from dimension to dimension, create incredibly powerful Avatars or Heralds, imbue artifacts with incredible powers, etc ... In terms of exotic powers, I have yet to see Rogol do anything above Herald level in terms of using more than brute force, blazing speed, and being tough asf. I'm not saying that he's on the Herald level, because we've seen him run through Zod withoiut trying. Just ssaying.

So you have absolutely no idea what I just said then.

Thats all you had to say.

Versatility has nothing to do with raw power. Whatsoever.

Stoic
So you have absolutely no idea what I just said then.

Thats all you had to say.

Versatility has nothing to do with raw power. Whatsoever.

It does when it comes to breaking into the Sky Father tier. Rogol simply isn't that high on the totem pole based on what has been shown from him to date, which is what I said earlier, but you're excused for not being able to comprehend that.

panthergod
It does when it comes to breaking into the Sky Father tier. Rogol simply isn't that high on the totem pole based on what has been shown from him to date, which is what I said earlier, but you're excused for not being able to comprehend that.

You're so slow you think that I'm arguing that he IS a Skyfather, and that versatility has anything to do with raw power. I don't have the patience to deal with extremely slow thinkers like you.

Beating Reborn Superman and Zod together is beyond Odin level raw power and formidability portrayal.

carver9
If Thor have Mjlonir, he wins the majority here.

Stoic
You're so slow you think that I'm arguing that he IS a Skyfather, and that versatility has anything to do with raw power. I don't have the patience to deal with extremely slow thinkers like you.

Beating Reborn Superman and Zod together is beyond Odin level raw power and formidability portrayal.

Actually dumb phuck that will soon be banned again, versatility is exactly what he lacks, not to mention the idea that a full time stop would end Zod far faster than Rogol did, no matter how powered up he is. If that were the case we should say that the Hulk is an Abstract being based on the power ouput of his strength alone, but discount his vulnerabilities, and lack of versatility. If you weren't arguing anything in the first place you phucking asinine troll, you should have shut the phuck up from the door.

Galan007
panthergod, you've been warned/banned for bashing quite recently. I suggest not going down that path again.

Stoic- please don't revert to bashing in response.

Now, everyone please get back on topic. Thanks.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
panthergod, you've been warned/banned for bashing quite recently. I suggest not going down that path again.

Stoic- please don't revert to bashing in response.

Now, everyone please get back on topic. Thanks. We will sir! :3

MrMind
Zaar wins all three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.