Scorpion Vs Snake eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpecificEqualAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

FIGHT!

https://i.gifer.com/omS.gif

ShadowFyre
From that movie only? If so, then Snake eyes. I hate that Scorpion lost to ****ing Johnny cage

riv6672
Johnny Cage was/is awesome though!

ShadowFyre
He is, but hes not beat Scorpion in a fight awesome. I went back and watched the fight to. I used to love that movie as a kid.

riv6672
I really liked it too.
Then came the -barf- sequel...

BruceSkywalker
scorpion was shit so therefore Snake Eyes wins

riv6672
haha owtch!

John Murdoch
Johnny and Scorpion's fight was the sequence of the movie by far. My dad took my brother and I to see it twice. What a great flick (well, back in the day anyways).

That being said, Snake Eyes stomps. Didn't he cut bullets from two SMG's out of the air in Retaliation? His speed, agility, skill, etc etc etc outclass live-action Scorpion.

KingD19
He shot shuriken out of the air with an uzi while hipfiring. Which is basically impossible. Storm Shadow cut a bullet in half and Snake Eyes was his superior.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/ed/f3/5fedf3e0bb39b0c54207a824aff200d2.gif

ShadowFyre
Was he ever established as his superior? I thought it was a draw but that movie was kinda forgettable.

And have yall seen the trailers for Mortal Kombat 11?

Kazenji
Snake Eyes wins until a new Mortal Kombat film gets made.

riv6672
A new, -good- Mortal Kombat film.

Kazenji
Rated R.

riv6672
As long as its good i dont give a darn.

God that sequel was a hot mess.

Kazenji
Not sure what they were thinking when they did that one, Seemed they Wanted it to fail by giving it a lower budget to work with.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Johnny Cage was/is awesome though!

Fight with Scorpion was Metal. thumb up

riv6672
^^^that whole movie was metal.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not sure what they were thinking when they did that one, Seemed they Wanted it to fail by giving it a lower budget to work with.
Lower budget, crap script, absentee actors...

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Was he ever established as his superior? I thought it was a draw but that movie was kinda forgettable.

And have yall seen the trailers for Mortal Kombat 11?

He won a fight between them as children and was favored over Storm Shadow by Hard Master(which is one of the reasons he hated him and it was so easy for Zartan to kill Hard Master and let Storm Shadow take the blame).

In Rise of Cobra and Retaliation, he showed insane agility and speed, which not saying Storm Shadow doesn't have, it just wasn't really displayed like Snake Eye's hummer chase scene and when he was fighting on the mountainside.

He "killed" Storm Shadow at the end of Rise of Cobra after a fight that heavily favored Snake. Stabbed him clean through the chest and he dropped into the ice.

In the second movie the fight was more even and then it turned into rolling on the ground with Snake holding him there and Storm choking Snake until Jinx gassed him so they could capture him.

They're rough equals, but Snake has always been shown as slightly above his "brother".

riv6672
So, its your opinion. Coulda just said that. wink

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
So, its your opinion. Coulda just said that. wink

Its an opinion that winning a final battle that concludes with the other guy stabbed in the chest and falling to his death that makes the winner superior? Or that Snake Eyes has won every fight theyve had? Do you ever have anything to add? Or do you wait dor me to comment so you can make a snarky aside and not contribute anything? Thats been the trend lately and I'm just wondering if you've got nothing better to do?

riv6672

John Murdoch
Originally posted by KingD19
He shot shuriken out of the air with an uzi while hipfiring. Which is basically impossible. Storm Shadow cut a bullet in half and Snake Eyes was his superior.

Thank you sir.

Snakes, Snakes, I don't know no Snakes wins this one.

riv6672
Your post makes me want to watch RAIDERS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.