Reign of the Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
This was digitally released a few days ago. I really enjoyed it and it set up an interesting premise for the next movie.

Surtur
So nobody has seen this? It's a good movie, and the after credits scene shows the league is gonna attack Apokolips

Flyattractor
Has it hit the streaming services yet or did you do a a Illegal DL?

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Has it hit the streaming services yet or did you do a a Illegal DL?

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been out digitally since the 16th so it's available. It will be out on blu ray on the 29th. It's a great film and sets up a really interesting sequel.

-Pr-
It's good. I liked it. Not as polished as Death of Superman, but it didn't have a disappointing fight at the end, which DoS did, so it wins points from me.

steverules_2
I watched it, was okay

7/10

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
I watched it, was okay

7/10

where you watch it

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
where you watch it

Robtard
Found this one to be overall meh. Didn't hate it, but didn't really care for it. Hoping the next one in this series is an improvement.

steverules_2

Robtard
That seems to be the premise, the League is taking the war to Apokolips, which comes full circle from the second film in this series, Justice League: War (2014)

Darth Thor
Still not available for me.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still not available for me.

Use putlocker

Flyattractor
Just Watched it. Not Bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.