Marvel Bench Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
How much can these guys bench in your opinion?

You don't have to list a figure. You can list an object whose weight you think they can move.

Current Namor
Hyperion
Immortal Hulk
Jen Hulk
Jane Thor
Current Thor
Whole Sentry
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Current Sasquatch

Stoic
IM Hulk, Sentry
Blue Marvel
The rest...

MrMind
Current Namor can bench a country
Hyperion can bench the moon
Immortal Hulk can bench earth
Jen Hulk can bench a city
Jane Thor can bench a city
Current Thor can bench around 195ibs, less than his bodyweight, less than a average gym bro
Whole Sentry can bench a planet
Blue Marvel can bench the moon
Captain Marvel can bench a building
Current Sasquatch can bench a building

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
IM Hulk, Sentry
Blue Marvel
The rest...

Great ****ing post...

Dareangel
current thor can bench maybe a car...

-K-M-
FYI, Current Sasquatch = Immortal Hulk

One Big Mob
Namor can bench at least 3/4s of a solar system.
Thor judging by his sheer mass alone should be able to bench 2 plates, maybe even 3 plates.

-K-M-
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Namor can bench at least 3/4s of a solar system.
Thor judging by his sheer mass alone should be able to bench 2 plates, maybe even 3 plates.

I assume you mean plates of food

CosmicComet
Lmao the Thor disrespect in here. Even Mungi.

Damn.

StiltmanFTW
Thor can't lift shit.

Here, shown on panel... he needed to ask the Hulk to do it for him and serve the food to his fellow heroes:

https://tinyurl.com/ycos8uz9

MrMind
thor is mac

6GyEdIXwlaI

CosmicComet
Remember that Thor is 600 lbs.

Yet he can only bench 3 plates. Damn.

MrMind
600 lbs tub of shit straight from assgard

cdtm
It sounds like *Removes glasses* Thor gets "benched". *Puts on glasses* YEEEEEEEAH!

celeyhyga17
Thor doesn't bench planets, he throws them.

Damborgson
Originally posted by MrMind
600 lbs tub of shit straight from assgard

Damn, that one kind of stung lol.

NemeBro
Current Namor: All I know about current Namor is that, judging by the scans posted, he styled on the Avengers with seemingly greater ease than Immortal Hulk did. I'm in the dark otherwise. If he's around Immortal Hulk's level, then star level.
Hyperion: Able to bench a large planet like Jupiter, at least under Hickman which is my main familiarity with the character.
Immortal Hulk: Should be stronger than Hyperion despite a lack of particularly impressive lifting feats, so let's say a star.
Jen Hulk: A small star.
Jane Thor: Never read, idk.
Current Thor: Multi star system. I'm surprised he can move after all the shit Marvel has piled onto him.
Whole Sentry: Should be around ImHulk's level, if not higher.
Blue Marvel: Gut feeling is he's Hyperion level in strength, but don't think I could support it if forced to.
Captain Marvel: Who cares?
Current Sasquatch: Current Walt doesn't have any powers so, idk, he looks reasonably fit. Maybe three hundred pounds?

MrMind
does people just say whatever stupid shit they can

she-hulk benching a star? thor benching multiple stars?

you do know a sun is only a average star right?

holy shit the stupidity in one post

NemeBro
Originally posted by MrMind
does people just say whatever stupid shit they can

she-hulk benching a star? thor benching multiple stars?

you do know a sun is only a average star right?

holy shit the stupidity in one post She-Hulk is mostly based on her clashing with Immortal Hulk relatively unscathed and actually blocking his punches, I haven't read much more of her recently besides that.

If you had any reading comprehension beyond fifth grade level you might have realized my placement of Thor was a joke.

What does the sun only being an average star have to do with what I said my friend?

And aren't you the stupid phuck who said Silver Surfer can't create fire and then had a whiny meltdown over being ridiculed for it? Your mother is a fat whore who spreads her smelly pussy lips to any (desperate, your mother is quite ugly you see) john with a twenty dollar bill my man.

MrMind
Originally posted by NemeBro
She-Hulk is mostly based on her clashing with Immortal Hulk relatively unscathed and actually blocking his punches, I haven't read much more of her recently besides that.

If you had any reading comprehension beyond fifth grade level you might have realized my placement of Thor was a joke.

What does the sun only being an average star have to do with what I said my friend?

And aren't you the stupid phuck who said Silver Surfer can't create fire and then had a whiny meltdown over being ridiculed for it? Your mother is a fat whore who spreads her smelly pussy lips to any (desperate, your mother is quite ugly you see) john with a twenty dollar bill my man.

roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah your mother is gettin fisted by me while your father is crying like a little pussy fisting himself. I have to wear a mask of how smelly your mom vagina is, later I'll wash her pussy lips with Sulfuric acid

lol talk about a overreaction, fukin incel think she hulk can bench a star, thor can bench multiple stars and freaks out when i called your shit face out on it.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Well, this escalated quickly.

Cosmic, great job with this thread laughing out loud

CosmicComet
I know. Lol.

This thread was a slow burn.

Magnon
Current Namor - 90 tons
Hyperion - 110 tons
Immortal Hulk - 120 tons
Jen Hulk - 120 tons
Jane Thor - 110 tons
Current Thor - 100 tons
Whole Sentry - 125 tons
Blue Marvel - 110 tons
Captain Marvel - 70 tons
Current Sasquatch - 110 tons

CosmicComet
100 tons is light as hell.

It's a truck sized boulder at best.

XLR87T3
Current Namor - Country, enough to BTFO Golden or Unworthy Thor
Hyperion - He already benched two planets
Immortal Hulk - He could bench the earth
Jen Hulk - Stronger than Thor
Jane Thor - Half the earth
Current Thor - island
Whole Sentry - probably earth
Blue Marvel - country
Captain Marvel - a large truck sized boulder (600+ tons)
Current Sasquatch - country

Damborgson
Originally posted by NemeBro
Your mother is a fat whore who spreads her smelly pussy lips to any (desperate, your mother is quite ugly you see) john with a twenty dollar bill my man.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IcyFoolishKob-size_restricted.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.