Frenzy of Hatred (Neo Nazi's) UK Police's biggest growing problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/frenzy-of-hatred-the-dramatic-rise-of-far-right-extremists/ar-BBSpg7T?ocid=spartandhp

I think these youtube pundits get these loser fools all wound up and then they cross lines normal people know not to cross.

Bashar Teg
but whatabout the violent anti-fascists?

Deadline
Give me a break....

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but whatabout the violent anti-fascists? Pretty much a creation of said youtube pundits, fake news imho.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/frenzy-of-hatred-the-dramatic-rise-of-far-right-extremists/ar-BBSpg7T?ocid=spartandhp

I think these youtube pundits get these loser fools all wound up and then they cross lines normal people know not to cross.

"Daesh, Al Qaeda inspired plots will still make up the majority of our work probably around 80% of what we do counties to relate to the Islamist threats to the West Midlands." -snip

"The extreme right-wing probably makes up around a fifth of what we do at the moment so quite a significant proportion and continuing to grow." -snip

"Nationally in 2018 more white people were arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences than those from Asian backgrounds." -snip

The homemade flail was pretty impressive, that aside, am glad the police there are treating these people like the domestic terrorist they are.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
"Daesh, Al Qaeda inspired plots will still make up the majority of our work probably around 80% of what we do counties to relate to the Islamist threats to the West Midlands." -snip

"The extreme right-wing probably makes up around a fifth of what we do at the moment so quite a significant proportion and continuing to grow." -snip

"Nationally in 2018 more white people were arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences than those from Asian backgrounds." -snip

The homemade flail was pretty impressive, that aside, am glad the police there are treating these people like the domestic terrorist they are.

I don't disagree Rob, these people are being incited by Trump, Brexit, Russian Trolls and ***** like Tommy Robinson.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump climate enabled!

Blakemore
Auto-Note (Aug 26th, 2020 12:14 AM)
User banned by BackFire, for 13 days

Reason: Refused to send me dick pics. Also Surt really needed this.
Auto-Note (Today 11:40 AM)
User banned by Badabing, for 0 days

Reason: Ignoring a mod's requests to take the personal and political nonsense out of a thread.

lol

Trocity
Originally posted by Putinbot1

Hey old man, if you end up sticking around here, you should go back to this sig once Trump is definitively out of office. It's sick.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
Hey old man, if you end up sticking around here, you should go back to this sig once Trump is definitively out of office. It's sick. Part of the reason I won't be around is logistic. I will be doing some work in Chad and the Congo and a lot of the time I will be where even phone internet isn't. I feel after Trump has gone etc., I need to spend less time online. I'm becoming a post and look at phone guy. Which is why I came off social media and I have failed by replacing it with kmc. I agree, eventually the sig will go this month but it is a prophetic sig Tro.

Flyattractor
And yet True Fascism is being ushered in by the Health Nazis.

Funny That.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.