Special Counsel knocks down Buzzfeed as Fake News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
More Phony Reporting

No coming back from this buzz.

Robtard
Ah, wasn't aware the story had originated with Buzzfeed.

They survived being sued by Hulk Hogan and that judgment against them was massive, so they'll probably survive this even if they fabricated this story.

Bashar Teg
rightist-planted red herring.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Not sure if you're serious.

But it does seem suspicious. This is similar to the gaslighting that the Dems do all the time. Has that same feel.

The GOP is learning.

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/xNEmBx3.gif

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/MHVuWIG.jpg

BrolyBlack
Oh man, Castro laughing out loud

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/18/us/politics/buzzfeed-cohen-russia-tower.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

ArtificialGlory

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
More Phony Reporting

No coming back from this buzz.

Your wording makes me think of this:

https://legendsoflocalization.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/garland-knock-you-down-e-1.png

BrolyBlack

Sammin
Breaking news: Buzzfeed is reporting Donald Drumpf and a team of heavily armed German terrorists have just taken a group of hostages at the Nakatomi building in Los Angeles!! Is this the end of the Trump presidency???

...hang on, we've just been informed by the Special Counsel that this is actually the plot of the movie Die Hard.

Bashar Teg
Every major news publication in the country ran with the story. Including all the networks and more then half of the prominent dems running for 2020 were already calling for Trumps impeachment.

right, but they all remembered to immediately point to "buzzfeed"; most often in the headlines as they would for breitbart or the enquirer.

BrolyBlack
Castro didn’t say a word about buzzfeed. Go read his twitter.

Here it broken down on how much time the networks spent on it and how many times CNN and MSNBC screamed impeachment.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/buzzfeed-trump-story-was-always-dubious-but-abc-cbs-nbc-still-spent-over-27-minutes-on-it

Also the dossier was published by buzzfeed which everyone still thinks is legitlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
it was stupid and irresponsible for them to run with it anyway. i always thought it was a dumb practice to spend any time with dubious sources. glad it's a suddenly popular opinion thumb up

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Yet No mention of NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC or any other the Multitude of Lefty Lying News Sources..LLN if you Will!

Bashar Teg
they never ran it as if it was verified, idiot

Flyattractor
Get all your Info from LLN don't you!?

Yeah. You Do.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
no they didn't

Flyattractor
Sure they did.

Bashar Teg
no evidence of course.

Flyattractor
That never stopped the LLN before.

BrolyBlack
no they didn't

Really? The FBI used that shit to get FISA warrants.

BrolyBlack

StyleTime
Edit

StyleTime
Edit: (sorry. Having major technical difficulties here.)

StyleTime

Putinbot1
Thanks Bash and Style Time for explaining networks said if true and pointed out it was a dubious story. thumb up TI this thread seems more like the old you than the new you.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Thanks Bash and Style Time for explaining networks said if true and pointed out it was a dubious story. thumb up TI this thread seems more like the old you than the new you.

My bad

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/xNEmBx3.gif

right, but they all remembered to immediately point to "buzzfeed"; most often in the headlines as they would for breitbart or the enquirer.

it was stupid and irresponsible for them to run with it anyway. i always thought it was a dumb practice to spend any time with dubious sources. glad it's a suddenly popular opinion thumb up

they never ran it as if it was verified, idiot

no they didn't

no evidence of course.

hmm

What's going on, here? Why so active and defensive in this particular thread?

Its still ridiculous they went hog wild with it, and lets be real, this isnt the first time they did this.

"Breaking News: Michael Flynn to testify that Trump ordered him to collude with Russia."

You're right and there's nothing wrong with this thread. Everyone major leftist news organization was shitting themselves over this story and jerking each other off to the potential demise of Trump.

CNN and MSNBC were running this story and things around it nearly non-stop for an entire day. It was on in the morning, on in the afternoon, and on after Mueller made their clarifications. It was quite pathetic.

Bashar Teg
nobody cares, chimpy

dadudemon
nobody cares, chimpy

You clearly do, Douchar. Just wondering why this particular situation has you so wound up and acting like a Democratic Party apologist shill.

Bashar Teg
still mad that you got your friend banned? stupid chimp

dadudemon
still mad that you got your friend banned? stupid chimp

Tell me more of your thoughts. Anything else in that mind of yours?

Flyattractor
I would bet they didn't. I mean This something Main Stream Media is talking about....cause they already lie all the time.

Bashar Teg
nobody cares. oh well

Flyattractor
So you admit you don't care either, but you keep posting regardless?

Bashar Teg
do more drugs, retard.

dadudemon
do more drugs, retard.

Are you doing okay? PM Robtard if you need someone to talk to. You seem off, today.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Bashy has been very Violent and Negative of late...more so then usual.

I am kind of concerned...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hbal.gif

Bashar Teg
the chimp lost his gimp, and now he's sad. poor chimp

Flyattractor
You used "chimp" twice. That is Sad!

Emperordmb
do more drugs, retard.
Eh, fly is actually annoyingly very anti-drug. I'm pretty sure he supports weed being criminalized.

Now see, if you were throwing that insult at me it would actually make sense.

But you might wanna step up your game and pick insults that aren't completely mismatched.

Flyattractor
Drugs are more fun when Illegal. That little bit of Extra Risk!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
REEEEEEEEEE

nobody cares about neckbeards either.

Flyattractor

So negative and filled with hate...

https://media.giphy.com/media/JVKFxelLLGI1i/giphy.gif

Emperordmb
You see that's better. I actually have a beard that I haven't trimmed up recently on account of being on break from school for a few more days.

Nice to see you're learning thumb up

Bashar Teg
that's nice, neckbeard

Flyattractor
Bashy loves the way it rubs.

dadudemon
the chimp lost his gimp, and now he's sad. poor chimp

You think you're a pimp
But you're just a gimp
Who has gone limp
It's rather simp
Silly imp
You are a wimp
Your hair full crimp
While you sadly scrimp
Always screaming chimp

Chiastic poetry with a rhymed nonuplet.

https://i.imgur.com/yPqPtt8.gif

Bashar Teg
#derp

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
You think you're a pimp
But you're just a gimp
Who has gone limp
It's rather simp
Silly imp
You are a wimp
Your hair full crimp
While you sadly scrimp
Always screaming chimp

Chiastic poetry with a rhymed nonuplet.

https://i.imgur.com/yPqPtt8.gif

https://litworldinterviews.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/4_stars_gold1.png

BrolyBlack
Why are people mad about this? Why did people want this story to be true.

snowdragon

The very fact that "News Outlets" ran what was nothing more then gossip speaks volumes to what is important to them and their audience.

Putinbot1
This is actually far more interesting than most arguments, both of you have good points guys. I'm on the fence, let's make a thread.

SquallX

Because it has to do with Trump, and because the media tells them to be mad.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This is actually far more interesting than most arguments, both of you have good points guys. I'm on the fence, let's make a thread.

Moreover, why are people still willing to run with reporting from BuzzFeed. Blast it for two days straight, and then people here just disclaim it because they said the word "if".

Bashar Teg
why was this okay all you posted all those "breaking: wikileaks documents clain that blah blah". Seems like more special rules. Also who gave them a pass?

BrolyBlack
Wiki leaks are actual documents on paper.

'Sources says" means nothing.

Bashar Teg
Wiki leaks are actual documents on paper.

'Sources says" means nothing.

if you'd rather abandoned reason than see the point, then i guess that's that.

StyleTime

dadudemon
It turns out that this MAGA group was approached, not the other way around as we were led to believe. The Native American group was taking part in "The Indigenous Peoples March." The Catholic School group was part of the March for Life group.

The MAGA people refused to "move" out of the way as the 3 demonstrators approached. Which resulted in this situation/video. Not the drumming, Native American, Vietnam Vet, appears to be far more aggressive in the video as the young man stands his ground.

This is a much different narrative than has been painted.

I saw a reddit comment that explained how these protests were going and what went down. The redditor explained the Native American group approached the MAGA group. And that the MAGA group was stationary, chanting their build the wall chants.

https://abc13.com/politics/native-american-elder-taunted-by-ky-high-schoolers-speaks-out/5098296/

This is not the narrative we've been fed over and over again about this story.

Here's the actual narrative:

MAGA group is chanting "build the wall" and other classic MAGA "genius" ideas. "The Indigenous Peoples March" group didn't like what they heard and saw so the walked up on their group (they were already marching/walking) and started to sing their Native American tune. In their face. The MAGA group didn't get out of the way and they continued, again, to chant their MAGA crap. Eventually, the crowd dispersed. But not before people got their video clips.

Thanks to a witness from reddit who saw the whole thing happen, we have the actual narrative. In reality, this is just hysteria trying to play both sides up as terrible. With people even intervening against harassers of the MAGA group to keep things peaceful. Hmm, not the narrative we saw in the news.

Isn't anyone else concerned about this? If you google search for this, you get pages and pages of results that state, in one form or another, that the MAGA group harassed and/or disrespected the Native American group. Some even make it seem like the MAGA group sought them out and surrounded them.

dadudemon
Ahhh, and it gets better!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

Phillips guy seems like a good guy except for his aggression against the MAGA students.

Here is a much longer video. Which shows how aggressive the NA Vet is. Remember, these MAGA students were at the Lincoln Memorial and were approached. With Phillips seeming like a great guy who wanted to stop the aggression from the Black Israelites against the young students (I believe Philips and his reasons behind his approach but he was clearly being aggressive and started the incident).

npX801xLSFY

Apparently, the above video keeps getting taken down from YouTube so it may not last. Also, contrary to the narrative being spun in most sources, when f*ggot is yelled, the students react negatively seen at 7:18. There goes that narrative, as well.

And here is the full almost 2 hour video showing this confrontation start:

UQyBHTTqb38

The beginning of the video starts with Black Israelites mocking Native Americans for worshiping totem poles.

Around 1 hour and 12 minutes is when you can see Philips enter the group of kids.

Guys...seriously, this should disturb all of you. Philips seems like a good guy, imo. But he was rather aggressively in his approach and was rather disrespectful.

jaden_2.0

npX801xLSFY

Worst music festival ever.

SquallX
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Worst music festival ever.

We need a festivus for the rest of us.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Can you keep this thread strictly to this topic.

Please and thank you

cdtm

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

Phillips guy seems like a good guy except for his aggression against the MAGA students.

Here is a much longer video. Which shows how aggressive the NA Vet is. Remember, these MAGA students were at the Lincoln Memorial and were approached. With Phillips seeming like a great guy who wanted to stop the aggression from the Black Israelites against the young students (I believe Philips and his reasons behind his approach but he was clearly being aggressive and started the incident).

npX801xLSFY

Apparently, the above video keeps getting taken down from YouTube so it may not last. Also, contrary to the narrative being spun in most sources, when f*ggot is yelled, the students react negatively seen at 7:18. There goes that narrative, as well.

UQyBHTTqb38

The beginning of the video starts with Black Israelites mocking Native Americans for worshiping totem poles.

Around 1 hour and 12 minutes is when you can see Philips enter the group of kids.

Guys...seriously, this should disturb all of you. Philips seems like a good guy, imo. But he was rather aggressively in his approach and was rather disrespectful.

Thinking some of the stuff about an hour ago, about being surrounded by hordes of Maga students blocking their path, is total fabrication.

Surtur
I laughed cuz dipshit dems pounced on this. Womp womp.

Will they learn?

Surtur

npX801xLSFY

UQyBHTTqb38

Ya, whiny little b*tches whined like b*tches over this.

The Media Wildly Mischaracterized That Video of Covington Catholic Students Confronting a Native American Veteran

BrolyBlack
Please keep that crap out of this thread

dadudemon
Can you keep this thread strictly to this topic.

Please and thank you

My bad, dude.

I posted about it in the other thread. It wasn't intentional. I had the wrong thread open while playing a game on another screen.

lol, I posted in the wrong thread.

That's what I get for trying to play a game and post at the same time.

BrolyBlack
Thanks

Surtur
Anyways, did anyone notice the "woe is me" shit the media pulled over this? I remember one douche on CNN lamenting "Mueller did no favors for the press tonight, he did one for Trump". I think it was Chris Cuomo. They all pounced on this story and the little weasels think cuz they said "if this is true!" before doing it it absolves them of something are wrong.

This is similar to the dossier. Most places didn't wanna publish it, but they sure as f*ck were eager to discuss how Buzzfeed published it, it gave them an excuse to talk about it without needing to verify it.

And hey it's surely true that, legally, tossing in an "if true" should cover them, but it's not gonna help with their credibility.

BrolyBlack
One thing that is odd to me is Cohen has been charged with lying to Congress. Then congress decides to let him testify before them publicly?

Surtur
One thing that is odd to me is Cohen has been charged with lying to Congress. Then congress decides to let him testify before them publicly?

I will say this...if Cohen lied, I doubt Trump specifically had to tell him to do it. The guy has worked with Trump for decades, he probably did what he figured Trump would prefer.

Yet that isn't what Buzzfeed claimed, Buzzfeed claimed Mueller has legit evidence Trump gave this order(evidence outside of Cohen's word). That does not seem to be the case.

A big deal was made by some on the left over the lack of clarity in Muellers statement. The guy doesn't say specifically what isn't accurate and that's a hope I legit saw some clinging to, but what gets ignored is this is rare. Mueller has mostly been silent during this investigation. It's doubtful he'd do this over the Buzzfeed story getting small details wrong.

Oh and according to those who did the story...they worked on it for months and it was released last Thursday. Guess when they first tried to contact Mueller's office? Lol...last Thursday.

Oh and you know who Ronan Farrow is? That guy said he has sources that contradict Buzzfeed's. Lol this is the same guy who ran with the shitty Kavanaugh story about Kavanaughs second accuser(who then admitted she wasn't even sure Kav did anything)

BrolyBlack

cdtm
"They're just using this for amunition. So lets not give it to them."

I chime in with "But WE'D never do the same exact thing, amiright? laughing "

Just before I get fired.

dadudemon
This is the thread that has juicy stuff in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.